[Help] NBA 2k21 arcade macos badge search

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
nobody0014
Noobzor
Noobzor

[Help] NBA 2k21 arcade macos badge search

Post by nobody0014 »

Context:
NBA 2k21 arcade is the mobile version of NBA2k21 (basically).
Since it's on ios arcade, it's possible to hack to game on macos using cheat engine mac version.
I dont really agree with how the badge system is set up here so i wanna cheat it.
Currently, i'm trying to find ways to upgrade or set badge level to max for my player.

Situation:
I went about the same approach with i did with vc (basically for vc i copied a way to do it from one yt vid, the method on ios could work on macos since it doesnt rely on the memory system of ios).
(what it does is basically check the vc value used to upgrade the attribute and change it to negative so that it adds to your vc storage.)

Now this is not possible since there's probably something in the code that prevents badge upgrade on each badge seperately, so something like upgrading a badge from none to hall of fame is possible for one badge but the system will detect the negative upgrade value in the player itself and not upgrade the next badge.

I'm thinking of doing code injection on upgrade value so that it doesnt reduce the number of upgrades available.

If you guys have anymore idea or help i'm all ears. Actually i dont mind doing a paid request for someone to do it but i find this to be a pet project of mine.

Disclaimer: i dont play NBA2k21 arcade to play online, i'm really only interested in its single player mode and i really dont wanna pay for NBA2k21 pc version which i heard is inferior to next gen lmao.