Civilization V Can't find value/address for science and culture

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
Dunhithekot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Civilization V Can't find value/address for science and culture

Post by Dunhithekot »

Hey all,

I've been going through countless videos and sources trying to figure this out. With the new launcher, it has broken the previous tables and nothing works

Whilst I've managed to figure out gold. (Current gold per turn with two 0's at the end - Current gold per turn +1 with two 0's at the end)

Science, faith and culture still eludes. Specifically, I'm trying to recreate, tech in 1 turn or artificially change the science number.

Can anyone point me in the right direction or provide assistance?

BlackDragon2121
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Civilization V Can't find value/address for science and culture

Post by BlackDragon2121 »

Dunhithekot wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:03 pm
Hey all,

I've been going through countless videos and sources trying to figure this out. With the new launcher, it has broken the previous tables and nothing works

Whilst I've managed to figure out gold. (Current gold per turn with two 0's at the end - Current gold per turn +1 with two 0's at the end)

Science, faith and culture still eludes. Specifically, I'm trying to recreate, tech in 1 turn or artificially change the science number.

Can anyone point me in the right direction or provide assistance?
I know that in Civ VI the values are stored as 2 bytes, try scanning for 2 byte values with fast scan turned off. Hope that helps for ya.