League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
haixia
Cheater
Cheater

Re: League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Post by haixia »

abolfazlb87 wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:06 pm
hi i have been banned cause of cheating the game opening every possible cosmetic item :D :D :D so i got banned and i change account and i apply my saves but when i do it the games this instance is bound to another league of maidens installation and it is not possible to play with this save anymore so i cheated again and deleted the check for the installation and passed through it but when i click start game it goes to loading scene of the freedom city but it is stock at 00% loading and it wont load the game i checked the game codes and found that there was a code that was getting stuck and it wasnt loading the game i deleted the code the game loaded but i couldnt move my character is has a crazy body and there is nothing so the game didnt load the code is this:
private IEnumerator Start()
{
this.Title1.text = this.WorldName.ToUpper();
this.DBPEIKIPJAJ = 0f;
this.TitleObj.SetActive(true);
for (int i = 0; i < this.AllianceObjs.Length; i++)
{
this.AllianceObjs.SetActive(QuestStageManager.instance.Stages[QuestStageManager.NowQuestSatge].Alliance == i);
}

float oldRange = this.MainCam.farClipPlane;
LayerMask OldMask = this.MainCam.cullingMask;
this.OpeningCamera.Stop();
GlobalVar.UIApplied = false;
this.MainSky.enabled = false;
GameWorldLoad.isFullLoaded = false;
this.JBBNJBJLMPN = Time.time;
yield return new WaitForSeconds(0.3f);
this.OpeningCamera.Play("opening_0_" + Mathf.FloorToInt((float)UnityEngine.Random.Range(0, 4)).ToString());
yield return 5;
this.DBPEIKIPJAJ = 20f;
the for in this code is the trouble so i wanted to know if anyone knows how to work around it so i can access the game with my previous save
i can start a new game with new save completely but i was grinding the game for 8 days so i dont want it to be lost and if anyone finds this it is a good way to work around the ban trouble. i am not really good with codes and such so i could only find the problem and it was this "for" so what happens inside of it i dont know. and if you guys know a way to work around the ban plz tell me i really need it

and about the ban dont worry i did some fucked up thing that resulted in me being banned and it wasnt because of the cheats they cant find you in around so many players so dont worry and cheat all you want and know this never ever talk about something related to cheats or even the word cheat inside game chat they are really focused on game chat so dont get fucked up. they have people checking the game chat and discord every second.

is that really the code... that seam to be for the quest...
have u tried to first backup your save data then login with new account with fresh data(non-edited). after u got your new UID then overwrite the new file with the old file after u made some changes like the UID...

haixia
Cheater
Cheater

Post by haixia »

Prolong DI, ticket, etc
under NewUI_Inventory search for LocalTimeManager
u will find something like LocalTimeManager.instance.AddBuff(GlobalBuff.JNBCENMFNKE.XP_Ticket, 900f, this.CurrentItem.MyData._Icon, 1);
900f = 15minutes change them to any amount u want. same as feral, permit, DI.

extra playtime skill buffpoint(need to use respecticket and level it up first)
under NewUI_Inventory search for SkillUI.SkillPoint = 0; change 0 to any amount.

Equip any class gear
still in NewUI_Inventory search for OCDGPMGCMNJ.MyData.MyID - 1].Tags.Count arround 1849
change them to

Code: Select all

if (InventoryItemData.instance.ItemData[OCDGPMGCMNJ.MyData.MyID - 1].Tags.Count >= 0)
		{
			if (InventoryItemData.instance.ItemData[OCDGPMGCMNJ.MyData.MyID - 1].Tags.Count > 3 && int.Parse(InventoryItemData.instance.ItemData[OCDGPMGCMNJ.MyData.MyID - 1].Tags[2].Substring(6, 6)) == GlobalVar.CurrentLeagueCharacterData[0].CharacterClass)
i know thats not how its done lol

drinking pot faster
under NewPlayerControl search for PlayerDrinking under drinkhp, drinkshield and drinksp
there gonna be 3f and 10f change them to 2f not gonna be work bellow 2f.

Speed up fly
under NewPlayerControl.FlyManagement there would be many like

this.HKELCJHMAIF = Vector3.MoveTowards(this.HKELCJHMAIF, num * this.GetDirNormalized(this.CPAKDOKHJIE) * this.GetNormalizedPower(this.CPAKDOKHJIE.normalized) * 3000f * GlobalVar.FlyingSpeed * d2 * d, 2800f * Time.deltaTime);
change 3000f and 2800f to higher amount.

speed up fishing
under NewPlayerControl.StartFishing change this.MALCMPCOGFJ = UnityEngine.Random.Range(15f, 60f); to this.MALCMPCOGFJ = UnityEngine.Random.Range(1f, 3f);
and
under NewPlayerControl.FishingControl change this.MALCMPCOGFJ = UnityEngine.Random.Range(15f, 60f); to this.MALCMPCOGFJ = UnityEngine.Random.Range(1f, 3f);

level up / get exp dumb fast
under NewPlayerControl search for GetXP
change this.GetXP(100); to this.GetXP(100000); or any
int IMOOGPHJFBA = 100 to int IMOOGPHJFBA = 100000 or any
DMLOEEEBJNI = Mathf.FloorToInt((float)DMLOEEEBJNI * 1.2f); to DMLOEEEBJNI = Mathf.FloorToInt((float)DMLOEEEBJNI * 100.2f); or any. this have to use XP ticket or at weekend. change them all in GetXP and GetAndPopXp

free open storage
under StorageInteractive.HintDone look for

if (xxxxxxxxxxx == 0)
			{
				if (Steaminit.zzzzzzzzzzz)
change if (Steaminit.zzzzzzzzzzz) to if (xxxxxxxxxxx == 5) don't forget to delete the debug.log

use prem. emote
under NewUI_Emotions search for shopLock.activeSelf under SelItem and DropItem change and copy what inside MyEmoteData._unlock to shopLock.activeSelf and else.
under RightClickItem

if (!xxxxxxxxxxx.MyEmoteData._unlock)
		{
			if (xxxxxxxxxxx.shopLock.activeSelf)

whatever u wanna do lol (u can just swap !)

unlock and use class skill for all
under NewUI_SkillPanel change all if (SkillData.Instance.Skills[this.CurrentSelCard.MyInfo._id].ClassBlock.Substring(GlobalVar.CurrentLeagueCharacterData[0].CharacterClass, 1) == "1") to if (SkillData.Instance.Skills[this.CurrentSelCard.MyInfo._id].ClassBlock.Substring(GlobalVar.CurrentLeagueCharacterData[0].CharacterClass, 0) == "0")
NB: IF U WANT TO LOGOUT, CHANGE TO YOUR CLASS SKILL first.

enter shower room
under Lobby_World.GoToShowerRoom delete all before NewUI_HintManager.instance.HintScript.MyTarget = null;
for me they gonna be look like :

if (Lobby_BaseAttack.BaseHP < 30f)
		{
			NewUI_DynamicMsg.instance.ShowMsg("This action is not available during a power outage.", "The base power has been compromised. Locate and repair the damaged components within the base to turn the power back on.", null);
		}
		else
		{
			if (Lobby_BaseAttack.BaseHP < 40f)
			{
				NewUI_DynamicMsg.instance.ShowMsg("Shower Pack is required to enter this area.", "Shower Pack is required to enter this area. You can purchase the Shower Pack by visiting the costume shop under the 'MISC' section.", null);
				SoundControl.PlaySound("error", false, false);
				NewUI_ProgressBar.instance.ResetProgress();
				NewUI_HintManager.instance.Done = false;
				return;
			}
			if (Lobby_BaseAttack.BaseHP < 50f)
			{
				NewUI_DynamicMsg.instance.ShowMsg("You cannot enter this area with the Adult Filter turned on.", "You cannot enter this area with the Adult Filter turned on. To turn off the Adult filter go to the Settings Panel and disable Settings->Adult Filter.", null);
				SoundControl.PlaySound("error", false, false);
				NewUI_ProgressBar.instance.ResetProgress();
				NewUI_HintManager.instance.Done = false;
				return;
			}
now i want feature for auto sell all treasures and auto use all gold coins, use back to base(b) even inside stronghold.
boss pillar spawn even in diff. map and fishing.
any way, can we skip the wait scene? the loading after loading to enter FC,ND,SI
Last edited by haixia on Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:01 am, edited 6 times in total.

cramz49
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cramz49 »

I follow the Free Open Storage it seems. I can only hold 1 in-game and I can't open the storage itself.

EDIT: Found what is missing I deleted another line that makes the window not appearing xD
Last edited by cramz49 on Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

haixia
Cheater
Cheater

Post by haixia »

cramz49 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:32 pm
I follow the Free Open Storage it seems. I can only hold 1 in-game and I can't open the storage itself.
i edited a lit. let me know if still can't

cramz49
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cramz49 »

haixia wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:11 pm
cramz49 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:32 pm
i edited a lit. let me know if still can't
It works now, I accidentally deleted one line of code that prevents the storage window from popping up.

jokerpoker6
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jokerpoker6 »

I get reward fo "Race to 1 million".
I got all skills. Can buying it for low price.

cramz49
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cramz49 »

jokerpoker6 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:35 am
You can basically buy skill for 1 gold and 0 mats if you scroll up and read some other comment regarding skill upgrading. :D

haixia
Cheater
Cheater

Post by haixia »

cramz49 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:19 am
jokerpoker6 wrote:
You can basically buy skill for 1 gold and 0 mats if you scroll up and read some other comment regarding skill upgrading. :D
for me, I hate that craft animation lol
so damn long, tho even w/o cheat... can always craft skill with lv 1 mats all the way to more than lv 15 maybe even more than lv 99
lazy to try coz of that long animation, so i make them can be upgrade to lv 15. so only using gold to maxed them all and no long animation and can upgrade other skill so no wait for that animation lol

cramz49
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cramz49 »

haixia wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:39 am
cramz49 wrote:
jokerpoker6 wrote:
so damn long, tho even w/o cheat... can always craft skill with lv 1 mats all the way to more than lv 15 maybe even more than lv 99
lazy to try coz of that long animation, so i make them can be upgrade to lv 15. so only using gold to maxed them all and no long animation and can upgrade other skill so no wait for that animation lol
Did you manage to upgrade your skill with one click to level 15? Would you like to share it to us "Community"?

haixia
Cheater
Cheater

Post by haixia »

cramz49 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:52 am
haixia wrote:
cramz49 wrote:

Did you manage to upgrade your skill with one click to level 15? Would you like to share it to us "Community"?
not 1 click duuh
it just instead of 5, upgrade them till 15(max)
just find CurrentSelCard.MyRank >= 5 in NewUI_SkillPanel.upgrade
if u want to 1 click maybe change this.EGKNOGEFDOK = 0; 0 to 14 maybe not tried that yet
Last edited by haixia on Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cramz49
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cramz49 »

under NewUI_SkillPanel change all if (SkillData.Instance.Skills[this.CurrentSelCard.MyInfo._id].ClassBlock.Substring(GlobalVar.CurrentLeagueCharacterData[0].CharacterClass, 1) == "1") to if (SkillData.Instance.Skills[this.CurrentSelCard.MyInfo._id].ClassBlock.Substring(GlobalVar.CurrentLeagueCharacterData[0].CharacterClass, 0) == "0")

Is this unlock the skill and level 15 as well or do we need to level it up one by one too?. I have been looking for Assembly that can make skill to LVL 15 by one click it is kinda hard and I give up looking for it.... xDD

cramz49
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cramz49 »

haixia wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:04 pm
cramz49 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:52 am
haixia wrote:

not 1 click duuh
it just instead of 5, upgrade them till 15(max)
just find CurrentSelCard.MyRank >= 5 in NewUI_SkillPanel.upgrade
Oh, thank you!!! This is what I'm looking for!

haixia
Cheater
Cheater

Post by haixia »

cramz49 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:05 pm

Is this unlock the skill and level 15 as well or do we need to level it up one by one too?. I have been looking for Assembly that can make skill to LVL 15 by one click it is kinda hard and I give up looking for it.... xDD
nope that just if your class is tank, that make u able to unlock and use sorcerer class skill

cramz49
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cramz49 »

haixia wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:13 pm
cramz49 wrote:

nope that just if your class is tank, that make u able to unlock and use sorcerer class skill
Ah, I see, thank you for the reply. Btw is it able to edit the gold required for upgrading skill to reduce the cost it's going like 1M above lvl 10 xD

haixia
Cheater
Cheater

Post by haixia »

cramz49 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:16 pm
haixia wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:13 pm
cramz49 wrote:

Ah, I see, thank you for the reply. Btw is it able to edit the gold required for upgrading skill to reduce the cost it's going like 1M above lvl 10 xD
yeah just change NewUI_Reward.instance.AskForCharge(base.gameObject, "UPGRADE " + this.GetTypeName(), "Upgrade this " + this.GetTypeName(), 0, (27500 * this.CurrentSelCard.MyRank) / this.GetInClassMuti(), (2750 * this.CurrentSelCard.MyRank) * this.GetInClassMuti(), -1, 0, "", true, "");
to something like NewUI_Reward.instance.AskForCharge(base.gameObject, "UPGRADE " + this.GetTypeName(), "Upgrade this " + this.GetTypeName(), 0, 1, 1, -1, 0, "", true, ""); maybe