League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
Neqsil
Cheater
Cheater

League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Post by Neqsil »

So how does it work?

Trying to hack LOM using Cheat Engine is pretty hard... so why don't we change the core values of the game instead :D

The game uses Unity, which means we can change the core .dll easily using [Link]
How to change stats Health, Magic, Damage etc.
We will need dnSpy, so to follow this tutorial go ahead and download it.

After you're done downloading it, run it as Administrator
Once opened should look something like this:

If there are any files on the left, just Ctrl+A delete them all, we don't need them.

We will be opening a new file, so navigate to the top left corner and press 'File' -> 'Open...'

Now navigate to your 'Assembly-CSharp.dll' folder which should be in your steam folder, for me its:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\League of Maidens\LOM_Data\Managed

And select the 'Assembly-CSharp.dll' (make a backup first!)

Now to change the core Health, Magic, Damage etc. We will need to find the bit where we can change the values.

So for that click on the 'Find' button located at the top:

And at the bottom write 'Agility' and double-click the first one:

Here you could change some of the stats (by right-clicking and selecting 'Edit C#') but since I am a total noob at this I am not sure that this bit matters at all, but hey I am still learning (FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT CHANGE THE 'Agility' NUMBER! You will be so fast that your slight forward movement will send you to outer space :D):

I know it's weird but its the only way I found to get to the point we need... with that said, right-click on the 'Agility' -> 'Analyze':

Now at the bottom, we can find where it is Assigned from, and where it is being read. Click on the 'Assigned by' ->double click 'powerBarManager.PlayerValue() : void'

From this point on, feel free to change values and play around with them, but what I found was if you scroll back up to Lines 295 - 284 you can add some insane numbers to your character, just don't Increase 'Agility' or you won't even be able to move around...

Once you're done and ready to test it in-game, navigate to 'File' -> 'Save Module...' -> 'OK'
Now you can launch the game, and test it... if it doesn't work, try changing the maths around or add your own :D the game doesn't seem to ban me for a week now, so I would say it's pretty safe to do, tho please don't use your main account for this!

Do bear in mind that I am very very new to coding! Especially C#... So please excuse me if I am being a total noob in this ;) if any of you know a better way please share with us.

Some in-game footage of insane damage, health and magic:
How to change item drop chance
Here's how you can change rare item drop chance from bosses...

Once again open dnSpy with Admin rights, open 'Assembly-CSharp.dll'(make a backup first!)

This time click on 'Find' and look for 'bossd' and wait for list to load, then double-click 6th which is 'MidBossDes':

From there scroll down a bit till line 507, as shown on the image above feel free to change values between 0 - 100 (can be floats) If you make them all 100% then when you repeat the boss run game will crash! so its best to make them reasonable, best strat is to leave the only 3 items you need at 100% and the rest at 0%.

Once done save and run the game as usual.
How to unlock 5th boss
Found a way to unlock 5th boss :D

If you follow 'How to change item drop chance' go to the same place but this time scroll up a bit until line 473, and change the false option to true:
This is how it looks like once you unlock it ;0
Tho I am pretty sure you cannot even do this boss anywhere yet...
How to change outfit using commands

This was found by GalileoGalilei

Step 1:
Open dnSpy with Admin rights, open 'Assembly-CSharp.dll'(make a backup first!)
Click on 'Find' and look for 'chatcommand' then double-click 2nd one which is 'ChatCommand' as show on the screenshot:

So when you try to change the outfit you don't own, the popup message will come up and say that you need to purchase it, this next step is how we remove that block :D

Step 2:
Go down till line 602. And remove the whole line which has only -> 'return;'

Step 3:
Now in the Assembly Explorer on the left, look for 'Steamworks', which should be in yellow.
Once found, click on the small arrow -> and then once again click on small arrow 'Steaminit' and look for the 'VerifyVirtualGoodCo' in orange.

Step 4:
Once you found it -> right click it -> delete

Step 5:
Save it by going to the top left corner 'File' -> 'Save Module...' -> 'OK'
Now you can launch the game, and type in the command in chat:
/changeoutfit ? <-- Displays all possible outfits
/changeoutfit X <-- Replace X with ID from the list ^
If your character disappears for a brief second don't worry about it its fine :D Right after should popup with the outfit you choose :)

The only downside is that outfit will reset back to your original one once you restart the game, so you will have to change it every time you login

Me and GalileoGalilei are working on the [Link].
The ID list is going to be very useful once we finish it, we will be able to spawn any items we want right into our inventories. That goes for Gun Mods, Armor, Skins, Outfits, Weapons, Skills, Money, Gift packs etc.
How to use our ID list
The link to the ID list is right above ^ (we are updating it everyday)

Step 1:
Once again open dnSpy with Admin rights, open 'Assembly-CSharp.dll'(make a backup first!)
Click on 'Find' and look for 'MidBossRewardID0' then double-click 1st one which is 'MidBossRewardID0':

Explanation:
These numbers are items! The top one is the first item, and the bottom one is the last item!

Using the numbers from our ID list, you can replace what items will you get after completing the boss!

Step 2:
Open our ID list if haven't already, and look for the ID of the item you want. Remember that you can only get 3 items after completing the boss! For the tutorial I will be choosing these ones:

Step 3:
Add your IDs to the list! It's best to add them to the top 3 ones, this will ensure you don't get any crashes after receiving items!

Don't forget to change the drop chance, located right above it:

Step 4:
Lets now save it by going to the top left corner 'File' -> 'Save Module...' -> 'OK'
Now you can launch the game, and see if it worked...

Step 5:
You will have to complete the boss as usual and receive the rewards, I am trying to figure out how to increase the max boss runs possible right now, if anyone knows please share ;)
vv DLL V1 DOWNLOAD vv
Only if you know what you are doing, proceed with downloading my .dll
!!!.RAR PASSWORD IS 'neqsilfear' READ THE 'README_FIRST.txt' FIRST!!!!
AssemblyCSharpDLL.rar
Contains my Assembly-CSharp.dll
(2.23 MiB) Downloaded 1570 times
Last edited by Neqsil on Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:19 pm, edited 11 times in total.

tokumei
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Post by tokumei »

Thank you for the tutorial.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

safe to change? what if you set global var and public static to like 2 or 3?

Neqsil
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Neqsil »

raxele123 wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:01 pm
Oops sorry, I meant it is what you should be changing, the rest will ruin your movement speed pretty bad if we are talking about RunningSpeed, FlyingSped,SwimmingSpeed etc.

So if you make your RunningSpeed = 9999f; Your character will be in the other galaxy when you move just a little :D

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Neqsil wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:10 pm
raxele123 wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:01 pm
Oops sorry, I meant it is what you should be changing, the rest will ruin your movement speed pretty bad if we are talking about RunningSpeed, FlyingSped,SwimmingSpeed etc.

So if you make your RunningSpeed = 9999f; Your character will be in the other galaxy when you move just a little :D
why set it so high then? just tried setting running, and agility to 3 and that was already stupidly fast.

Neqsil
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Neqsil »

raxele123 wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:34 pm
why set it so high then? just tried setting running, and agility to 3 and that was already stupidly fast.
:D to see what's the limit I guess.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

yup, setting GlobalVar.Agility_add[this.AMIHEJDBMBL] = 2f;
public static float Agility = 2f;
is controlable

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

From there scroll down a bit till line 507, as shown on the image above feel free to change values between 0 - 100 (can be floats) If you make them all 100% then when you repeat the boss run game will crash! so its best to make them reasonable, best strat is to leave the only 3 items you need at 100% and the rest at 0%.
why 3? any clue why it crashes?

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

be careful messing with stamina. mess up and you wont be able to fly. ima see if i can fix it myself.

Neqsil
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Neqsil »

raxele123 wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:27 pm
When you finish the boss and click the reward, it will always give you 3 items, one super rare, and the other 2 less rare...

Once you've got for example demonic cape, getting another one right after results in a crash (at least for me). I think the reason is if we got it once, we aren't supposed to get another one since it got ticked off... That's just my thinking. Sadly the game doesn't seem to generate crash report anywhere :ph34r:

Neqsil
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Neqsil »

raxele123 wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:11 pm
be careful messing with stamina. mess up and you wont be able to fly. ima see if i can fix it myself.
Yup... I messed up mine and flying is weird for me, sometimes I can be in the air for 5 minutes, sometimes for 2 seconds... best and fastest solution is to bring your backup .dll :sleep:

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

"From there scroll down a bit till line 507, as shown on the image above feel free to change values between 0 - 100 (can be floats) If you make them all 100% then when you repeat the boss run game will crash! so its best to make them reasonable, best strat is to leave the only 3 items you need at 100% and the rest at 0%."
dont set the rest to 0%, set it to 1%. if you try setting the 0.5 one (gauntlet) to 0 it bricks everything.

tokumei
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tokumei »

raxele123 wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:27 pm
Rare items that drops from bosses you can't get it more than once. if you get it for second time, your game will crash. the percentage doesn't matter.
Last edited by tokumei on Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mh3mclovin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mh3mclovin »

Will using Dnspy get me banned on this game got lots of hours but the grinding of a material I want is rediculous.

Neqsil
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Neqsil »

Mh3mclovin wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:36 pm
Will using Dnspy get me banned on this game got lots of hours but the grinding of a material I want is rediculous.
not until they implement an actual anti-cheat... But there is always a possibility to get banned. I would say just cheat on your second account!