League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
TalesFortesS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Post by TalesFortesS »

x1nam82 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:32 pm
JAXLOL wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:31 pm
How are you getting your code to compile?
I get errors every time I try to compile.
Do you edit the code with "Edit C# Method"? Check again if you missed some semicolon at the end of the line of the new code.
Actez wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:38 pm
Thanks for the tut!! I was wondering if you happen to know how to bypass the VerifyVirtualGood to make it just return like funog1 suggested?
Well, fonug1 seemed to be more braver than me, making VerifyVirtualGood to "just return". I'm taking a more paranoid approach, I edited VerifyVirtualGoodCo as well..

So, go to SteamInit.VerifyVirtualGood, the highlight this line of code:

Code: Select all

this.JNMKFPOMOHF = base.StartCoroutine(this.VerifyVirtualGoodCo(PHLEDEBPOJI, EMKHPLIFLNN));
Now, make sure you have your mouse cursor on that line, then right-click and select "Edit IL Instruction". On the resulting window, you see several lines have been highlighted. Now, with your mouse cursor on one of the highlighted line, right-click and select "NOP Instruction". Then close the window by clicking "OK". You should left with VerifyVirtualGood but with the code line above disappeared.

For extra precaution, also look at VerifyVirtualGoodCo directly beneath VerifyVirtualGood. Look for this code:

if (flag)
{
	LeagueData.instance.ResetStartPos();
	GlobalVar.BanDisplayDescription = "We apologize for the inconvenience. The application has encountered Error 1001. Data corruption has been detected. Please check to ensure that your data folder is valid.";
	SceneUnloader.instance.LoadingSimple("Ban");
}
Now highlight this line:

if (flag)
Like before, right click while your cursor is on that line.

On the resulting window, you'll see there's 2 lines highlighted:

ldloc.2
brfalse.s ....
Now click on ldloc.2, then select ldc.i4.0. After closing the window, you're left with code like this:

if (false)
{
	LeagueData.instance.ResetStartPos();
	GlobalVar.BanDisplayDescription = "We apologize for the inconvenience. The application has encountered Error 1001. Data corruption has been detected. Please check to ensure that your data folder is valid.";
	SceneUnloader.instance.LoadingSimple("Ban");
}
So why the fuss of editing 2 methods instead of 1. VerifyVirtualGood is called whenever you switch outfit, i.e. change your appearance. It create a separate thread running VerifyVirtualGoodCo to check if you use any premium item you haven't bought for. While the 1st edit is enough to stop VerifyVirtualGoodCo to run, there's no stopping other subsystem of the game from calling VerifyVirtualGoodCo directly. While there's no subsystem do that for now, there's no guarantee that it will always be like that. So, why not remove the threat before it becoming a menace.
That VerifyVirtualGood didnt exist anymore? now we have onlye this:

"public void VerifyVirtualGood(CharacterData IMGCIHCFMCO, int EPBEFCBJLNG = -1)"

daddee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by daddee »

Hmm.. I'm late, but there is my collections of cheats. First for unlocking all diamond shop items and packs, just using IL on UpdateOwnItem() with:

this.LIDMBOMCLHC[0] = true;
this.LIDMBOMCLHC[1] = true;
this.LIDMBOMCLHC[2] = true;
this.LIDMBOMCLHC[3] = true;
and:

StoreItemData.instance.Items[i]._unlocked = true;
NEW: PREVENT RESET AFTER GAME RESTART!! EASIEST METHOD!!
Open Steamworks.SteamInit.GetStoreData and scroll down you founds:

bool unlocked = false;
foreach (object obj2 in this.LoMGS.GFAFLKIOKGK.OCNHFPDPPKO)
Switch that bool to true!! Done!!

then change all flag = false for VerifyVirtualGoodCo(CharacterData int) like:

if (!SteamInit.EBCLHNKDJIO && !this.OwnNudeCheatPack() && IMGCIHCFMCO.BodyType == 8)
			{
				flag = false;
			}
For NudeCheats Options "not available at this time" when checked, use ` key to open Phone, use phone dial pad to enter cheat codes:

01589 - Nudity Everywhere
33279 - Nudity For All
82548 - Breast Size Maximum x1.25
14929 - Breast Size Maximum x1.5
49257 - Breast Size Maximum x1.75
27495 - Breast Size Maximum x2
23894 - Size Matters Maximum x1.25
79425 - Size Matters Maximum x1.5
58349 - Size Matters Maximum x1.75
48499 - Size Matters Maximum x2
48981 - Assault Rifle Explosion Impact
54181 - Shotgun Explosion Impact
18532 - Sniper Rifle Explosion Impact
Eg. 01589 then press [#] on phone dial pad to activate. GTA?

Here how i cheat for Shards and Diamonds, only work with local in-game not shop items because its sync with server like your clothes lost after restart:

In Steam.steamInit.GetCrystal, Steam.steamInit.GetShards, Steam.steamInit.SnycCrystal.... Use IL to add amount you want:

public float GetCrystal()
{
	return (float)(SteamInit.FGIJOJEKMCE + SteamInit.JANPOOJGLOD + 14343662);
}
How to add this in IL? Look for last:

call
add
Now place your cursor at "add" instruction, press C twice to add two new instructions then use:

ldc.i4    0xDADDEE
add
0xDADDEE = 14343662 (32-bit integer, limited at 2147483647 or int MaxValue). You can type in the number, DnSpy will correct the format as long or float for you. Don't need to find more extra method by analyze, because you only need to add this on the results of some math the dev leave here, for currencies system of the game, the devs get saved values on server, which is "Obscured" then subtract a random value, then re-add that value to return original value like you have 1.000 diamonds, this game will do a math: 1000 - 12345 then do -11345 + 12345 to return your diamonds value. That why you change it by CE but it alway return 1000, to get it work for you, you need to change the original 1000, not the result. But that value is "Obscured", remove the ObscureInt function first!

TalesFortesS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TalesFortesS »

daddee wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:26 pm
Hmm.. I'm late, but there is my collections of cheats. First for unlocking all diamond shop items and packs, just using IL on UpdateOwnItem() with:

and:

bool unlocked = false;

if (!SteamInit.EBCLHNKDJIO && !this.OwnNudeCheatPack() && IMGCIHCFMCO.BodyType == 8)
			{
				flag = false;
			}
For NudeCheats Options "not available at this time" when checked, use ` key to open Phone, use phone dial pad to enter cheat codes:

33279 - Nudity For All

Here how i cheat for Shards and Diamonds, only work with local in-game not shop items because its sync with server like your clothes lost after restart:

In Steam.steamInit.GetCrystal, Steam.steamInit.GetShards, Steam.steamInit.SnycCrystal.... Use IL to add amount you want:

{
}

call
add
Now place your cursor at "add" instruction, press C twice to add two new instructions then use:

ldc.i4    0xDADDEE
add
0xDADDEE = 14343662 (32-bit integer, limited at 2147483647 or int MaxValue). You can type in the number, DnSpy will correct the format as long or float for you. Don't need to find more extra method by analyze, because you only need to add this on the results of some math the dev leave here, for currencies system of the game, the devs get saved values on server, which is "Obscured" then subtract a random value, then re-add that value to return original value like you have 1.000 diamonds, this game will do a math: 1000 - 12345 then do -11345 + 12345 to return your diamonds value. That why you change it by CE but it alway return 1000, to get it work for you, you need to change the original 1000, not the result. But that value is "Obscured", remove the ObscureInt function first!
Nothing works, this whole UpdateOwnIten doesn't compile, if even though I haven't done anything.

daddee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by daddee »

TalesFortesS wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:34 am
Nothing works, this whole UpdateOwnIten doesn't compile, if even though I haven't done anything.
Using IL Instruction Opcode, not edit C# code!

TalesFortesS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TalesFortesS »

And how do i do that? Im noob

daddee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by daddee »

TalesFortesS wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:32 am
And how do i do that? Im noob
Me too, but you are lazy to read! DM me via telegram @bmodvn and i'll guide you the basic, i never use C# before and my English is too bad but i even know what the code do, why not you? I'm not here 24/24 to response, so i leave my contact. Got my basic talk, you can found some secrets that i'm not posting here.

TalesFortesS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TalesFortesS »

I made it ! Thank you. It Work!!!!

I was on IL instruction then i press "S" to show simplify then change the right zeros to one and done!

Aurealina
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aurealina »

Hello and thank you for all your tips on this topic, I found a lot of cool stuff.
I speak poor English, but here I am sharing a G-DOC SHEETS with all the Item IDs in the game.
Of course I thank the people who posted the item numbers found here.
I had fun giving the images associated with the number of items (being created)
I have not yet finished because I do everything 1 by 1 and screenshot each object in the game .... xD

The Link ur welcom :wub: : [Link]

Neqsil
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Neqsil »

Aurealina wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:40 pm
Hello and thank you for all your tips on this topic, I found a lot of cool stuff.
I speak poor English, but here I am sharing a G-DOC SHEETS with all the Item IDs in the game.
Of course I thank the people who posted the item numbers found here.
I had fun giving the images associated with the number of items (being created)
I have not yet finished because I do everything 1 by 1 and screenshot each object in the game .... xD

The Link ur welcom :wub: : [Link]
Oh wow, that's a lot of work you put into it :shock:
Awesome table! :D

cramz49
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cramz49 »

Hello, how do you do this for diamonds? I did try and follow your tutorial and my diamond still 0 IDK do I need to get the 1000 1st before I do this or I can do it with 0?. Because I only have 0 in my diamond tab, I did not top-up any of it from the time I started to playing.

Here how I cheat for Shards and Diamonds, only work with local in-game, not shop items because it sync with the server like your clothes lost after restart:

{
}

call
add

ldc.i4    0xDADDEE
add
[/quote]

daddee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by daddee »

cramz49 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:08 pm
Please check your DM!

nicesz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nicesz »

Unfortunately no execution works that I can get the "Cheat Codes". Are there new ways?

Fadice
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fadice »

Since the atonement boss will start to 100% drop a gear after defeat her beyond 5 times, is there a way to change the count to let the boss drop gear all the time?

Baal_Shem77
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Baal_Shem77 »

How do I edit the amount of shards? As I want to unlock all the items from the season pass.

Geeon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Geeon »

TalesFortesS wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:34 am
daddee wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:26 pm

and:

bool unlocked = false;

{
				flag = false;
			}

33279 - Nudity For All

{
}

call
add

ldc.i4    0xDADDEE
add
Only few part i still clueless about prevent reset after game restart and cheat for Shards and Diamonds :|