achievement unlockers

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

achievement unlockers

Post by MrBMW »

Hello
i am new to this site and i am really enjoying all the tables and trainers avaliable on it, big thanks to the ppl behind all this amazing work
so i was wondering, regarding some tables i found for unlocking achievements
what is the criteria that allow some games to have such thing and prevents the majority from having it?
i read on some threads that unity engine based games are easy to hack, if so are we going to see an achievement unlocker to Cities: Skylines
or Ori And The Blind Forest?
does unreal engine based games support such tables?
thanks again for the amazing work
Last edited by MrBMW on Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: achievement unlockers

Post by IFireflyl »

This is not the place to ask this question. This forum is for posting Cheat Tables.

MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MrBMW »

sorry! how can i delete it then? i can find only the edit option

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

MrBMW wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:46 pm
Hello
i am new to this site and i am really enjoying all the tables and trainers avaliable on it, big thanks to the ppl behind all this amazing work
what is the criteria that allow some games to have such thing and prevents the majority from having it?
i read on some threads that unity engine based games are easy to hack, if so are we going to see an achievement unlocker to Cities: Skylines
As firefly said, wrong place to post this. But to answer your question they're possible due to unity using mono which allows you to much more easily force achievements to unlock.

In theory, it could be possible in other engines but would be significantly more difficult and unlikely that people would go to such lengths to achieve this.

MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MrBMW »

i am ashamed guys for posting in the wrong place :D forgive my ignorance
but again how can i delete it? i found a tick box in the edit section but it says "you cant delete posts in this forum"

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

MrBMW wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:57 pm
i am ashamed guys for posting in the wrong place :D forgive my ignorance
but again how can i delete it? i found a tick box in the edit section but it says "you cant delete posts in this forum"
You aren't new, you just didn't give a shit and posted where you thought would get most exposure. Not the first time i've seen this, probably wouldn't be the last.

Don't do it again or i won't bother with explanations.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

If you're looking for achievements in Steam, just grab the Steam Achievements Manager.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

I don't get the point of it to be honest. What's the point in cheating yourself achievements?
It's like giving yourself a medal.

Strayone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Strayone »

OCD mainly, cant stand an achievement left locked, and no matter how hard you try, you fail it, so cheating to get the achievement solves the problem

Fadexz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Fadexz »

They seem to mean on the Microsoft Store AKA Xbox Live. I think OP got scared away but yeah I think that's what they were after.
Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:31 am
I don't get the point of it to be honest. What's the point in cheating yourself achievements?
Kinda the same how a high number looks cool essentially.
MrBMW wrote:
Hello
You can also resort to using game saves which can help you have the progress needed to unlock an achievement or some games outright store your unlocked achievements in the save for it to ensure it to be unlocked in-case it didn't. I currently have like a list of around 15 games that I can use a game save to instant trigger the achievements in, thought that isn't really the purpose of this forum so I'm not gonna talk much about that.

The main thing is it's hard to make a cheat table for every single game one at a time. It would only make sense to do if many people could create tables to even get close to it being worth the time. Generally there are easier ways to earn achievements but these are more safe/legit ways I guess for illegitimately getting them since you can unlock whichever one you want at "any time" so it looks legit as can be. But yeah I wish it were worth people's time but it's a lot of work to something like 50 games where this would be more useful in a shorter period of time.
Last edited by Fadexz on Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

JustinktmSS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JustinktmSS »

Fadexz wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:02 am
They seem to mean on the Microsoft Store AKA Xbox Live. I think OP got scared away but yeah I think that's what they were after.
Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:31 am
Kinda the same how a high number looks cool essentially.
MrBMW wrote:
Hello
You can also resort to using game saves which can help you have the progress needed to unlock an achievement or some games outright store your unlocked achievements in the save for it to ensure it to be unlocked in-case it didn't. I currently have like a list of around 15 games that I can use a game save to instant trigger the achievements in, thought that isn't really the purpose of this forum so I'm not gonna talk much about that.

The main thing is it's hard to make a cheat table for every single game one at a time. It would only make sense to do if many people could create tables to even get close to it being worth the time. Generally there are easier ways to earn achievements but these are more safe/legit ways I guess for illegitimately getting them since you can unlock whichever one you want at "any time" so it looks legit as can be. But yeah I wish it were worth people's time but it's a lot of work to something like 50 games where this would be more useful in a shorter period of time.

Also I heard that unity games have easier ways to trigger the unlocks as in other games it's probably not as easy as setting it to "unlocked" or just triggering it for it to unlock.
Back in 360 days they had an auto unlocked tool for every game since it was in your profile hex for each game but chances are you would be banned VERY fast especially when something calls for 100-200 hours of gameplay and you just opened it unlocked everything and it all has time stamps 😂

Fadexz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Fadexz »

JustinktmSS wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 9:04 am
Back in 360 days they had an auto unlocked tool for every game since it was in your profile hex for each game but chances are you would be banned VERY fast especially when something calls for 100-200 hours of gameplay and you just opened it unlocked everything and it all has time stamps 😂
I mean there's no sense of time for an achievement but yeah it may look not right. There's was safe threshold so it was manageable if you were greedy. However now they don't care anymore and dropped any non-automated support for 360 except like keeping it online so they don't ban anymore for that type of stuff.