Need help finding an address in Don't starve or DST

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
Wombleinc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Need help finding an address in Don't starve or DST

Post by Wombleinc »

Hello,

I am trying to find literally anything that I can use to get an address on don't starve. I've been told that pretty much every value is run through one or two addresses which I've found to be true. I have however found small details that I could use if I knew everything there was to know about assembly language.

I found that health is stored in a string as currenthealth but I don't know how to use this to create a script. I tried to disassemble this address and there is nothing that appears to be health around that string.

I've attached a lot of the stuff I've found below and would appreciate any help that I might could get. Let me know if you have any questions. I know this is prob the hardest game to find addresses for but it's honestly one of my favorite games.

I know I've posted before and was told to use the console commands but it doesn't feel like an accomplishment with game hacking when I do so.
Attachments
cheat engine DST.zip
(306.08 KiB) Downloaded 344 times
Last edited by Wombleinc on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

seboschan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Need help finding an address in Don't starve or DST

Post by seboschan »

is there any table for this?

TheXKeyBlade
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheXKeyBlade »

You need to find the pointer if you want to have a script that will work every time you use a table, there are plenty of tutorials on here, took me a few hours to learn how to get pointers.

Wombleinc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Wombleinc »

Well I know about pointers but the game is made in Lua with tables of data so a lot of things are grouped through the same pointers.