Looking to shadow a table maker.

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
Wombleinc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Looking to shadow a table maker.

Post by Wombleinc »

I've posted about this before and never got any hits. I understand that some people might would be a little socially awkward when it comes to this but I really want to further my knowledge. I have a base knowledge of how to get data that I need but there are a lot of gaps.

Some examples would be finding full player, npc and item pointers. I also struggle to find base addresses or even knowing the best places to build an AOB injection.

I think being able to watch and ask questions would help out A LOT. As the base knowledge I have comes from Cheat the game and Stephen Chapman on youtube, the problem being not being able to ask question when lost or confused.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Looking to shadow a table maker.

Post by TheByteSize »

I suggest you go learn on how Relational Database works. Once you have that under your belt, determine a Base Address after finding an Address of the value you're looking for should come naturally.

jungletek
Shogun
Shogun

Re: Looking to shadow a table maker.

Post by jungletek »

Hacking Unity games is easier with the built-in CE Mono tools, especially in that you can pretty easily grasp the relationships between objects/classes and how they're tied together and referenced.

That said, if you want private tutoring, most people are going to expect something in exchange for their time.