Group addresses predefined values

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Group addresses predefined values

Post by BipBop »

Hey guys, quick question, I need a bit of help please.

I have 2 addresses I want to change to two fixed values upon selecting the header. I have the Header set up on Hide children when deactivated, Activate this activates children, Deactivate deactivates children.

Now the issue is that when I activate the group, those values are automatically populated with readings from the app.

I want something like this, on Group header activation, change Address1 to value X and Address2 to value Y, where X and Y are predefined. Upon Group Header deactivation, deactivate both Address1 and Address2.

How could I do this? Thank you

PS: I tried searching for an answer but the truth is I have no idea what keywords to use, and all the searches I did give unrelated answers.
PS2:
Address 1:urw.exe+A2937CC 4 Bytes
Address 2:urw.exe+A2EE070 4 Bytes

They are the current coordinates in the app.

Upon selecting the group header, I want their values to change to Address 1: 816, Address 2: 1507 .

Address1 can take values between 0 - 3071, if this matters, and Address2 can take vallues between 0 - 2047.

Also it could be very handy to be able to duplicate the script for different values.