STEALTH EDIT plugin not working with CE 6.8.1 - bug: AddCloakedSection Failed ??? What does it mean?

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

STEALTH EDIT plugin not working with CE 8.1 - bug: AddCloakedSection Failed ??? What does it mean?

Post by BooBoo »

[QUOTE="l0wb1t, post: 55446, member: 6208"]i don't get it. why the fuck do you still wan't to use Stealth plugin, since you know it doesn't flag your for changing memory? :D

I really don't get it. The game is just doing server side checks about your stats. That's it[/QUOTE]

Yup :P

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

STEALTH EDIT plugin not working with CE 8.1 - bug: AddCloakedSection Failed ??? What does it mean?

Post by TimFun13 »

I found it funny that they "Fixed" the plugin, because it would load without crashing, then it crashes when they call a function in it. And see that as meaning it's "detected"; but I guess that for some, rain means the sky is falling.
Last edited by TimFun13 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

Ok guys, maybe you have right that I don't need to check stealth edit plugin on this game. MAYBE you have right BUT if that things what you are telling are truth that server is checking Your all stats, so how you explain that one user named NO FEAR modded android version of the Asphalt 9 in which you can use unlimited nitro and you can still earn club points and you are not send to Chester Board? So android version doesnt have any anti-cheat built? How can you explain that?

[automerge]1534334741[/automerge]

And why stealth edit plugin is crashing the game when you try to make copy of the memory region? Why? I checked this plugin on other games, and IT is not crashing other games when activated.
Last edited by marek1957 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

Maybe the Android version running on a different server which isn't secured like the PC Version.
Last edited by l0wb1t on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

[QUOTE="marek1957, post: 55579, member: 11389"]... so how you explain that one user named NO FEAR modded android version of the Asphalt 9 in which you can use unlimited nitro and you can still earn club points and you are not send to Chester Board? So android version doesnt have any anti-cheat built? How can you explain that?

...[/QUOTE]

Economics, the PC version may be seen as the main game, while the Android version might only be seen as a means to squeeze a bit more money out of it. Also the stats are probably less important than with the PC version.

Finally, did you actually see this, or just a video. People looked for Bigfoot in GTA:SA for so long because of pictures and videos. But it was all fake, and really funny. I told people I found Bigfoot, but I didn't and I knew it didn't even exist in the game.

[QUOTE="marek1957, post: 55579, member: 11389"]...

And why stealth edit plugin is crashing the game when you try to make copy of the memory region? Why? I checked this plugin on other games, and IT is not crashing other games when activated.[/QUOTE]

The game doesn't crash when you inject code, only with stealth edit; which implies that the plugin isn't working correctly. This requires debugging to figure out.
Last edited by TimFun13 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

Mhm, thank you Tim and others for answers. I will try to use original non-edited stealth edit plugin with older version of cheat engine. Can someone updated se plugin for ce 6.8.1???

About android mod of Asphalt 9 - yes, i was using IT on BlueStacks emulator and I can confirm that IT was working, but I was using v1.0.1a mod by NoFear, now is v1.0.2a version of the game and i dont see any mod now from No Fear. Maybe they fixed IT???? I will try to Ask No Fear about that .

I was trying to find also hack for no crash but sometimes i freeze wrong addresses and the game is crashing.. someone can help me with that??

I will pay for any work.
Last edited by marek1957 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: STEALTH EDIT plugin not working with CE 8.1 - bug: AddCloakedSection Failed ??? What does it mean?

Post by koderkrazy »

marek1957, post: 55619, member: 11389 wrote:I was trying to find also hack for no crash but sometimes i freeze wrong addresses and the game is crashing.. someone can help me with that??
I think you are freezing call stack addresses, after debugging I found that some of the stats remain on call stack for long time as they remain method parameters.
So if you modify\freeze them you mess with the stack so it crashes.

Also I've found dev cheats location:

These are available too:

02A0BDC8 - MultiplayerSeriesSetEloCheat
02A0BDE8 - MultiplayerSeriesResetMaxTierCheat
02A0BE0C - MultiplayerSeriesResetCurrentEventCheat
02A0BF58 - GainCarBlueprintsCheat
02A0BF70 - GainAllCarItemsCheat
02A0BF88 - IAPFakePurchaseCheat
02A0C058 - CreateMultiplayerVictoryPackCheat
02A0C07C - GainAllCarsCheat
02A0C090 - GainCurrencyCheat
02A0C0A4 - PerformCheat
02A0C0B4 - GainEventFlagCheat
02A0C0C8 - CompleteCareerSeasonCheat
02A0C0E4 - GainGarageValueCheat
02A0C0FC - GainGarageLevelCheat
02A0C114 - UnlockAllChaptersCheat
02A0C12C - UnlockAllSeasonsCheat
02A0C328 - TLETicketsCheat

I don't know on what object the method is being called.

I tried to replicate the param object but it's not working. Need to find actual object on which these cheats are being called.

@l0wb1t and @marek1957 any ideas?

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: STEALTH EDIT plugin not working with CE 8.1 - bug: AddCloakedSection Failed ??? What does it mean?

Post by l0wb1t »

Found them aswelll, but not sure how to call them either

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

Maybe you can call this function ONLY when you buy any packet like TOKEN PACK or something like that? And then maybe you can redirect the PACKET signal to this function to CALL it? What do you think guys?

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

Hello Guys! I am started to getting pissed off with these ALL THE TIME CHANGES WITH THE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN WE STOP THESE FU@)#(@#G CHANGES?????!!! It is so stupid because all posts and private messages are all the time deleted! LETS STOP THIS MESS!!!!!!!

And about Asphalt 9. Did you guys find something new ? Maybe some new hacks? I found TIME STOP, check the attachment.
A9_Stop Time.CT
(499 Bytes) Downloaded 78 times

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

marek1957 wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:15 pm
Hello Guys! I am started to getting pissed off with these ALL THE TIME CHANGES WITH THE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN WE STOP THESE FU@)#(@#G CHANGES?????!!! It is so stupid because all posts and private messages are all the time deleted! LETS STOP THIS MESS!!!!!!!
"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, nor to worry about the future, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly"
-- Gautama Buddha

It's explained here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7672