Version 1.2 - Force pause re-written, now more responsive and reliable. Camera zoom rewritten, also more responsive and reliable.
Version 1.1 - Force pause improvements. Now able to freeze cutscenes, prevent scene transitions and allows free cam function during cutscenes.
Version 1.0 - Initial full release
(Older releases at bottom of post)
Features and how to use:
- Force Pause Animation - F5 to turn on, F6 to turn off - this completely pauses the game! Check the box to enable before using.
- Hide Interface - F7 to toggle. Everything disappears - interface, minimap, dialogue, menus, overlays, letterboxing, everything.
- Control camera distance (zoom) - F4 to toggle. Press Home to zoom in, End to zoom out. Will remember your custom zoom value prior to cutscenes and restore the value after, IF you do not adjust the zoom during the cutscene itself.
- Free camera - press 0 to activate. See instructions below on how to navigate.
- Set Camera Min Z to Floor: There is a function that stops the camera from going any lower than waist-height. This changes the limit to just above the floor. For the best experience, also turn on No Clip.
- No Clip - Objects will stop disappearing when they get too close to the camera.
Hotkey : Num 0 (Toggle On/Off)
After activating the script player can use the following hotkeys:
W : Forward
S : Backward
A : Left
D : Right
R : Up
F : Down
Mouse control for tilt/pan! (You can turn mouse support on and off with page up / page down keys while the script is active.)
I : Tilt Up
K : Tilt Down
L : Pan Right
J: Pan Left
F1 : Decrease Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
F2 : Double Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
F3 : Quadruple Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
----- ORIGINAL POST -----
I'm hoping for some help. If anyone can do so, I would really appreciate it!
I've been trying to write a free camera script (flycam) for Kuro no Kiseki (currently v1.02 on Steam, Clouded Leopard Entertainment). I have located camera X,Y,Z coordinates, and successfully locked them by NOP'ing the write instructions. I have looked for hours and cannot find pitch, yaw and roll.
There are other values in the structure with XYZ. I think at least some of them are the rotation matrix used to aim the camera, because if I NOP the other 6 instructions along with write XYZ, the camera no longer rotates when the player moves. I can walk off screen without issue. However, as soon as I change a value (for example Z), the camera will re-aim itself to look at the player. I have tried tracing backwards to try to find the values used to calculate the rotation matrix, but I cannot find anything of use.
If anyone can help me, I would be thankful!!
----- OLDER RELEASES (Most current release at top) -----