need help finding gold address in corrupted kingdoms

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: need help finding gold address in corrupted kingdoms

Post by bachou »

VampTY wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:11 pm
Hello, i was asked about this, here's some awful video on how to edit coins or cash or what is that thingy!?

PS: use your imagination in what you want to edit there, best of luck ;)!

you can only edit gold and charisma with this tho, there's other stats like magical or insight etc. that doesn't show in the save editor

Flarux
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: need help finding gold address in corrupted kingdoms

Post by Flarux »

Well, i don't know if you're still looking, but i've just started the game and already found couple codes.

First of all, you'd have to enable the console :
CorruptedKingdoms => Renpy => Common => edit (with notepad or anything more efficient) 00console (RPY File, not RPYC)
scroll down, or CTRL+F for the line "config.console = False" and change it to "config.console = True" then save and close.

Now you can SHIFT + O in game and edit a few things live (always better to save first)

for now (and i'll edit if i find more later)

(replace X by a value)
bag_cash = X (for money)
bag_gems = X (need to have them unlocked first)
bag_potions = X (need to have them unlocked first)
stats_charisma = X (as in the version of the game the max is at 8, i wouldn't try to go higher)
stats_physical = X (as in the version of the game the max is at 8, i wouldn't try to go higher)

i suspect
stats_magical
stats_insight
stats_martial
works the same, but as i'm early in the game, it does not show in my save yet, and i tried to put 5 in magical and already have some crossed box on the 6-7-8 so i don't if i broke the game :p gona put it back to 1

i'll need to unlock the potions to see how it's named in game, for now i did not manage to increase the stats (charisma strength etc)

Edit, found for Phys and Charisma