How to write a script that will move my player in the direction in which I look?

Want Cheat Engine to do something specific and no idea how to do that, ask here. (From simple scripts to full trainers and extensions)
MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

How to write a script that will move my player in the direction in which I look?

Post by MartaLabieniec »

Hey Guys.
That's me again. I am stuck with something different.

My idea is: Move the Player for about 2 metres in X and Z only pos. where you are pointing the cursor / when you are looking at the moment.

So I found all cords of my player - X, Y and Z - I can move my player to any cord that I want but... how to write a script that when I press ONE BUTTON, it will move my player for 2 metres for example in the direction in which I look.

I am thinking that I must somehow connect X and Z pos. in one script but I don't know how to do it.

I was trying to find any tutorials about it, but there isn't any tutorials about it :-(

Please help me guys.
Thanks.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: How to write a script that will move my player in the direction in which I look?

Post by SunBeam »

You need to learn math/physics first. Then coding. Then we talk.

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: How to write a script that will move my player in the direction in which I look?

Post by predprey »

Perhaps this would be of some use to you.
[Link]