how to refresh the list with modules?

Want Cheat Engine to do something specific and no idea how to do that, ask here. (From simple scripts to full trainers and extensions)
coroco
Noobzor
Noobzor

how to refresh the list with modules?

Post by coroco »

hi, is it possible to refresh the module list of an open process in the cheat engine? Probably the module loads only after loading the save or starting a new game. So when I turn on the cheat engine before loading the game and want to check the module list I get an error.
Only after reopening the process in the cheat engine, you can use this module.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: how to refresh the list with modules?

Post by GreenHouse »

Not sure what you're doing there, but 'reinitializeSymbolhandler()' should do what you want.

coroco
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: how to refresh the list with modules?

Post by coroco »

GreenHouse wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:12 pm
Not sure what you're doing there, but 'reinitializeSymbolhandler()' should do what you want.
This is how it works thank you! I just used a script that searched for the module but i couldn't find it o the modules list did not refresh, and this error pops up when you open the cheat engine before the application loads the module. When open the 'memory scan options' list when you select a newly loaded module this error pops up, it seems I think it's a bug in the cheat engine, this script not refresh modules.