How to apply a lua script to another game exe?

Want Cheat Engine to do something specific and no idea how to do that, ask here. (From simple scripts to full trainers and extensions)
Byronic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: How to apply a lua script to another game exe?

Post by Byronic »

So, here is the CT with decreased Entries. I just concentrate on keeping the ball Physics related Entries and 3 or 4 others. At the end the CT have loose lots of weight.

[Link]

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I haven't forgotten about this. Just knee deep in real life work. Sorry for the delay.

EDIT #1: Here's what I've been able to update in the table. There are still 2 items that would need the Lua script updated.. or parts of it that those 2 variables use (the ones not marked in the table with [ok]). Also, I've found the pointers by code resemblance, references and memory offsetting. If the level 1, 2, 3 offsets the guy used for some of the multi-level pointers are wrong, then the table entry will not point to what you're expecting. I can't fix those offsets, as I don't know how he obtained them (most likely a pointer scan, which would randomly get them).

[Link]

EDIT #2: I won't be able to check anything going forward, as my real life's swamped with work. Sorry, but you'll have to make do with just what I've posted.

Byronic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Byronic »

Hi Sun,

just great you come back and take a look into it with my one man Single Product wish! :D
I really appreciated. I will check the CT later. I know what real life meant and our spare time comes to short. ;-)
So no Problem for me you shortly forget this for a while.

Best regards
Thomas