Help with a script

Want Cheat Engine to do something specific and no idea how to do that, ask here. (From simple scripts to full trainers and extensions)
Seht
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Help with a script

Post by Seht »

Hi, so I want to try and make a script that tricks the game into thinking I'm in a different location to where I actually am, for example I'd be in "jamaa_township.room_main" but I'd trick the game into thinking I was in "oceans.deep_sea" would there be any way of accomplishing this? thanks for you time

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Re: Help with a script

Post by LeFiXER »

Your requirements are really vague. Some background information about the game you're trying to hack, what you've tried so far and what you have in your script will help others determine the problem you're facing.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Help with a script

Post by SunBeam »

THIS IS SPECULATION: He's playing some online game which has coordinates detection (out of bounds) per level, perhaps. Or something happens if you're in level X and not in Y. So his logic: if the game thinks you are in a different map, then it surely has to work what he envisions.

Honestly, I can't think of anyone asking this for a single player game. Hence my assumption about his vague request.

Let's wait and see how this topic gets burried in the sack of topics authors never respond back to. Call it a hunch.

EDIT: [Link]

Closed.