[Help] CECheckBox Script

Want Cheat Engine to do something specific and no idea how to do that, ask here. (From simple scripts to full trainers and extensions)
Evoked100
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[Help] CECheckBox Script

Post by Evoked100 »

i search this.

Code: Select all

function CECheckbox1Change(sender)             --this is the function that gets called when the state of 'checkbox1' changes
  if (UDF1.CECheckbox1.State==cbChecked)then   --check if 'checkbox1' is checked
    --something                                --place your code here (whatever you want to happen when check the box)
  else                                         --if the box is unchecked
    --something else                           --place your code here (whatever you want to happen when you uncheck the box)
  end                                          --end of 'if'
end                                            --end of the checkbox
ok now put my code > "Onclick"

Change value Float Enabled Box to "15"
Change value Float Disabled to "0"

function CECheckbox1Change(sender)                                              
  if (UDF1.CECheckbox1.State==cbChecked)then                                    
    writeFloat("[[[[[trove.exe+0106FC64]+0]+28]+C4]+4]+94",15)                  
  else                                                                          
    writeFloat("[[[[[trove.exe+0106FC64]+0]+28]+C4]+4]+94",0)                   
  end                                                                           
end 

need help for correct script work this Checkbox

ronsmith
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Help] CECheckBox Script

Post by ronsmith »

Evoked100 wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:42 pm
i search this

function CECheckbox1Change(sender)             --this is the function that gets called when the state of 'checkbox1' changes
  if (UDF1.CECheckbox1.State==cbChecked)then   --check if 'checkbox1' is checked
    --something                                --place your code here (whatever you want to happen when check the box)
  else                                         --if the box is unchecked
    --something else                           --place your code here (whatever you want to happen when you uncheck the box)
  end                                          --end of 'if'
end                                            --end of the checkbox
ok now put my code > "Onclick"

Change value Float Enabled Box to "15"
Change value Float Disabled to "0"

function CECheckbox1Change(sender)                                              
  if (UDF1.CECheckbox1.State==cbChecked)then                                    
    writeFloat("[[[[[trove.exe+0106FC64]+0]+28]+C4]+4]+94",15)                  
  else                                                                          
    writeFloat("[[[[[trove.exe+0106FC64]+0]+28]+C4]+4]+94",0)                   
  end                                                                           
end 

need help for correct script work this Checkbox
*bump*
I can't help you with that but maybe other users can.
Last edited by ronsmith on Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:03 am, edited 3 times in total.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: [Help] CECheckBox Script

Post by SunBeam »

^ If your intention here is to keep on bumping posts to "help" people, my next action is going to be a warning.