ceshare error

Want Cheat Engine to do something specific and no idea how to do that, ask here. (From simple scripts to full trainers and extensions)
Richy Rich
Cheater
Cheater

ceshare error

Post by Richy Rich »

[URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/ceshare/[/URL] is not working when i put it into the field on 7.1 it has an "Error cannot reply to server" when i try to search for a mod/table for the current process
Last edited by Richy Rich on Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

ceshare error

Post by STN »

Richy Rich, post: 140929, member: 43286 wrote:
ceshare/ is not working when i put it into the field on 7.1 it has an "Error cannot reply to server" when i try to search for a mod/table for the current process

I just tested and it works fine (request/check/publish),. Can you screenshot the error? I have it already configured in CE so don't get the prompt.

Also did you try now or earlier? The server was down for a few hours so it won't have worked then unfortunately.

Richy Rich
Cheater
Cheater

ceshare error

Post by Richy Rich »

STN, post: 140931, member: 1 wrote:
I just tested and it works fine (request/check/publish),. Can you screenshot the error? I have it already configured in CE so don't get the prompt.

Also did you try now or earlier? The server was down for a few hours so it won't have worked then unfortunately.
i tryed it not even 30 mins ago. i can get a pic but im going to work so ill have to send it later

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: ceshare error

Post by STN »

Richy Rich wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:45 am

i tryed it not even 30 mins ago. i can get a pic but im going to work so ill have to send it later
Try now