Need help trying to enable cheat engine script for persona q2

Want Cheat Engine to do something specific and no idea how to do that, ask here. (From simple scripts to full trainers and extensions)
Kcstills17
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Need help trying to enable cheat engine script for persona q2

Post by Kcstills17 »

So I was referred here for this issue. I need some help trying to get a script to work. I’m illiterate at the details of these scripts. Essentially I can’t enable it. I’ll try and post the log error so you guys can take a look. The error is 2: [string “local syntax,check, memrec=... ... “]:8: attempt to index a nil value(local results’)>> Sorry if it’s completely obvious. But I could not get in touch with the creator [Link]

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Need help trying to enable cheat engine script for persona q2

Post by TimFun13 »

Kcstills17 wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 6:26 am
So I was referred here for this issue. I need some help trying to get a script to work. I’m illiterate at the details of these scripts. Essentially I can’t enable it. I’ll try and post the log error so you guys can take a look. The error is 2: [string “local syntax,check, memrec=... ... “]:8: attempt to index a nil value(local results’)>> Sorry if it’s completely obvious. But I could not get in touch with the creator [Link]
Since you're not useing any alignment try just AOBScan(bytes, "+X-C-W"), but I think it might be the blank string for "AlignmentParam".