Turning cheat tables into trainers.

Want Cheat Engine to do something specific and no idea how to do that, ask here. (From simple scripts to full trainers and extensions)
Asriel563
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Turning cheat tables into trainers.

Post by Asriel563 »

Hi everybody. I hope y'all doing great, I was wondering right now, if there was any ways to turn a cheat table with pointerscan results into a custom (not generated / generic) trainer. I never saw it written anywhere, if there was a way to import stuff like cheat tables to trainers, instead of assembly. I know it is a stupid question, but I can't stop asking myself if it's possible.

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Turning cheat tables into trainers.

Post by Cas »

Blatant copy pasta;

First you create a trainer script and then save it as an .exe

There is an automated shortcut to do this by clicking file->genrate trainer from table
that will generate the trainer script for you and automatically give the option to save as an .exe or .cetrainer (or .ct)

remember: always save as a .ct first if you intend on making adjustments later on

Asriel563
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Asriel563 »

Casanova wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:22 pm
Blatant copy pasta;

First you create a trainer script and then save it as an .exe

There is an automated shortcut to do this by clicking file->genrate trainer from table
that will generate the trainer script for you and automatically give the option to save as an .exe or .cetrainer (or .ct)

remember: always save as a .ct first if you intend on making adjustments later on
I was speaking of making a trainer from start to finish, but from a cheat table. Not using the generated trainer.

Edit: While I'm at it, how do you bind buttons (triggerboxes) to change a certain value at any adress pointed by any Pointer

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

[Link]