[Video] Cheat Engine Tutorial x64

Section's for general approaches on hacking various options in games. No online-related discussions/posts OR warez!
TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[Video] Cheat Engine Tutorial x64

Post by TimFun13 »

For this series I recommend doing the [Link] first.

[Link]

In this video I go over the Cheat Engine 64 bit tutorial steps 1 and 2 then write an auto assembler script for step 2.

In this video I go over the Cheat Engine 64 bit tutorial step 3 and write an auto assembler script.

In this video I go over the Cheat Engine 64 bit tutorial step 4 and write an auto assembler script.

In this video I go over the Cheat Engine 64 bit tutorial step 5 and write an auto assembler script.

In this video I go over reading and creating a scripted pointer with Lua in a 64 bit process.

In this video I go over the Cheat Engine 64 bit tutorial step 7.

In this video I go over turning the Lua script from the video on step 6 into a function and using it on step 8. Then making the function into a Auto Assembler command.

In this video I go over the use of flags in a script and create a damage multiplier for step 9 of the 64 bit Cheat Engine tutorial.

In this video I show some things you can do to help keep the CT file size down before sharing your cheat tables.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Video] Cheat Engine Tutorial x64

Post by TimFun13 »

[Link]

In this video I go over setting up an auto attach timer in Lua.

[Link]

Code Snippet

In this video I go over setting up a timer for step 6 of the CE 64 bit tutorial.

[Link]

Code Snippet

In this video I go over setting up a thread for the 64 bit Cheat Engine tutorial.

[Link]

Code Snippet

In this video I go over setting up the "getOpcodeAddress" function from the video on the 64 bit CE tutorial to work for 32 bit processes as well.

[Link]

[Link]

[Link]

In this video I go over how to disable header sorting for the address list of a cheat table.

In this video I go over setting up compact mode for the Cheat Engine main form, and adding a menu item to toggle compact mode.

Face007
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Face007 »

sublime_text-VIEW-syntax cheat engine cea or cheat engine lua where can i download these two add-in?

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Face007 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:20 am
sublime_text-VIEW-syntax cheat engine cea or cheat engine lua where can i download these two add-in?
They're here on the forum viewtopic.php?t=9431