Bypassing SCUE4 anticheat (for example Killsquad)

Post here (make sure thread doesn't exist first) any type of tutorials: text, images, videos or oriented discussions on specific games. No online-related discussions/posts OR warez!
TheStranger81
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Bypassing SCUE4 anticheat (for example Killsquad)

Post by TheStranger81 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:14 pm
TheStranger81 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:53 pm
Sunbeam any chance you got around to check this out? Killing us, only CH has a trainer :(
No, sorry. Lost interest; actually, never gotten to do anything about it. However the topic is full with information. Should help you out.
Nah, the game has been updated numerous times since then, nothing works now.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I got Killsquad eventually. So what's not working? I can open the game process, scan and debug just fine T_T.. If you mean the MP component (if any) has those anti-cheat checks, then I'm sorry, I'm not into MP.. You tell me what and how I can crash the game.

Something tells me they've recently removed all this nonsense due to people whining about poor performance?

EDIT: Yeah, no AC. I've been able to do whateverthefuck in this game, including running developer CHEATS from the almighty Ubergraph :P

tomleiberman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tomleiberman »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:14 pm
I got Killsquad eventually. So what's not working? I can open the game process, scan and debug just fine T_T.. If you mean the MP component (if any) has those anti-cheat checks, then I'm sorry, I'm not into MP.. You tell me what and how I can crash the game.

Something tells me they've recently removed all this nonsense due to people whining about poor performance?

EDIT: Yeah, no AC. I've been able to do whateverthefuck in this game, including running developer CHEATS from the almighty Ubergraph :P
What did you do to get developer cheats working? I've been using Gideon25's table viewtopic.php?t=16887 but it would be nice to be able to max out DNA or Inventory items as well as a 1 Hit Kill that doesnt crash the game.

DarkIceCore
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DarkIceCore »

There is a new SINGLE-PLAYER F2P project with newer version of SCUE4.
[Link]

Deathly Stillness 9.4Gb third-person survival-shooter

anyone has any solution without kernel debugger, cuz renaming windows and replacing .exe did nothing.

some CE clones as "Astrosphere" (from caliber) working, but this is uncrappable craptool.

I will be very grateful for the proposed solutions!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

As per the source-code found here > [Link]:

Code: Select all

if (OpenFileMapping(FILE_MAP_READ|FILE_MAP_WRITE,false,L"CEHYPERSCANSETTINGS")!=0) {return true;}
The game comes with an executable in \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DeathlyStillnessGame\Engine\Plugins\Marketplace\SCUE4\Source\ThirdParty\x64 called SCUE4x64.exe. Rename it to .BAK and patch the DeathlyStillnessGame-Win64-Shipping.exe so it doesn't exit if SCUE4x64.exe doesn't exist.

EDIT -- It's even simpler than that: a) patch SCUE4x64.exe process creation; b) patch SCUE4x64 thread checking on various crap (including its own process id). That's that.

So here's my "bypass"/patch:

dxgi.zip
password: sunbeam
(69.55 KiB) Downloaded 381 times

Place it in \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DeathlyStillnessGame\DeathlyStillnessGame\Binaries\Win64 folder and you're set.

You don't need to rename anything anymore. The dxgi.dll proxy patches a) + b) I mentioned above, so game just continues running as usual.

BR,
Sun

DarkIceCore
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DarkIceCore »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:15 pm
Spoiler
As per the source-code found here > [Link]:

Code: Select all

if (OpenFileMapping(FILE_MAP_READ|FILE_MAP_WRITE,false,L"CEHYPERSCANSETTINGS")!=0) {return true;}
The game comes with an executable in \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DeathlyStillnessGame\Engine\Plugins\Marketplace\SCUE4\Source\ThirdParty\x64 called SCUE4x64.exe. Rename it to .BAK and patch the DeathlyStillnessGame-Win64-Shipping.exe so it doesn't exit if SCUE4x64.exe doesn't exist.

EDIT -- It's even simpler than that: a) patch SCUE4x64.exe process creation; b) patch SCUE4x64 thread checking on various crap (including its own process id). That's that.

So here's my "bypass"/patch:

dxgi.zip

Place it in \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DeathlyStillnessGame\DeathlyStillnessGame\Binaries\Win64 folder and you're set.

You don't need to rename anything anymore. The dxgi.dll proxy patches a) + b) I mentioned above, so game just continues running as usual.

BR,
Sun
ok, Very big thanks for such easy solution!
i linked this to [request] Deathly Stillness
i know about "dxgi.dll" exploitations from Vulcan implementation and some graphics-api hooks mods.
when my bank card comes back to SWIFT system, i will support you a little.
Have a nice workday!