Bypassing Integrity Checks in Assassin's Creed Unity & Syndicate

Post here (make sure thread doesn't exist first) any type of tutorials: text, images, videos or oriented discussions on specific games. No online-related discussions/posts OR warez!
oldman82
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Bypassing Integrity Checks in Assassin's Creed Unity & Syndicate

Post by oldman82 »

Amazing ,looks so easy (methinks) when watching you do it.

Though i doubt very much i could do that :)

Very clever.

Thanks for sharing the video.
Last edited by oldman82 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Bypassing Integrity Checks in Assassin's Creed Unity & Syndicate

Post by Paul44 »

A user recently bought ACS Standard Edition, and is (was?) not able to activate the 'killthread' script. The mem/code_location was (obvioiusly) different in that the "jump sits isolated" here...
Anyways: tried to follow #Sunbeam's routine again, but ran into trouble: any attempt to attach CE's debugger or x64dbg's (w/ Scylla plugin ~ vmprotect profile) failed each time; game crashes pretty much instantly?! Since I knew what to look for, took following approach:
1. Using CE, find the "offending" threadID: [ [Link] ]
2. Using ProcessExplorer, kill that thread: [ [Link] ]

ps: I rarely come/came across a game, that CE could not handle. Point in case: ACS Gold does not give any problems at all...? If anyone would be challenged to find a way around this, here is the EXE Standard Ed v1.51: [ [Link] ] (which does not support the DLC (and such)
If you can get x64dbg attached (and running) as well, I would like to know the details too (euh, pretty please 8-) )...

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Paul44 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 4:54 pm
I think Discord is feminin; we don't get along very well :cool:.
That's funny

Byroncode
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Byroncode »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 5:07 pm
Paul44, post: 136315, member: 7422 wrote:
I think Discord is feminin; we don't get along very well :cool:. Anyways: trying to hold up on your reputation, are you? the other day, you said that #Zanzer was from Mars... Neighbours by any chance?

Ahum: awaiting your script...

First-up, use @ in front of a name, if you want to notify them in (which is a Discord feature, in case you didn't know). Secondly, I don't get the statement, if a joke or not, nor when I said that (that he's from Mars). Do remind me, perhaps the context eludes me currently.

In short.. at the time I made the video, I didn't think of any ways to do it from CE. Not to mention how old and not sought-for is this game. So the x64dbg method would suffice. Now that I've read this.. and I remember I wanted to make a CE plugin that allows you to bypass stuff directly upon enabling it.. and didn't work out fine.. I thought "why not give this a go?" :) So there you have it.
Wait, so in the end you CREATED the script? Cause I can't find it, or maybe I just don't know what I'm searching for, I'm just overwhelmed with all these information D:

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Byroncode wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:29 am
Wait, so in the end you CREATED the script? Cause I can't find it, or maybe I just don't know what I'm searching for, I'm just overwhelmed with all these information D:
I did, Paul44 included it in his table(s). You can find it there :P