Sniper fury trainer

Post here (make sure thread doesn't exist first) any type of tutorials: text, images, videos or oriented discussions on specific games. No online-related discussions/posts OR warez!
marsh255
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Sniper fury trainer

Post by marsh255 »

Hello guys. I just want to know if how to create sniper fury trainer in windows 10. Any one here have tut?
Thanks

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Sniper fury trainer

Post by STN »

marsh255 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:02 pm
Hello guys. I just want to know if how to create sniper fury trainer in windows 10. Any one here have tut?
Thanks
First start by learning how to use cheat engine. The tutorial that comes with cheat engine itself is a good start. Learn that then apply that to your game.

Next up, make Google your friend. You will be surprised at the things you can find that people before you have asked and gotten answer to.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

why someone don't explain us how to port an animation from a character to another one and how to do the same with a model ? i think that many people want to use the damn unplayable characters and we are pretty tired of the fact that in most of the case the modders who create that kind of mods they expect to be paid to share them and if they don't is only to share a bugged mod

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

tizzio wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:51 pm
why someone don't explain us how to port an animation from a character to another one and how to do the same with a model ? ...
Probably the same reason people refuse the learn how to drive, but then proceed to drive at high speed and are still surprised when they get into accidents regularly. What I don't get is why taking the time to learn a skill is so addamently rejected.

P1: "I'm hungry."
P2: "I can teach you to fish, then you'll be able to feed yourself whenever you want."
P1: "Fuck that, just give me a fish; I see you don't have any but you could stop what you're doing, and get one for me then just give it to me".
P2: "Good luck with that, see ya."
P1: "why are people so willing to let me starve?"

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:22 pm
tizzio wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:51 pm
why someone don't explain us how to port an animation from a character to another one and how to do the same with a model ? ...
Probably the same reason people refuse the learn how to drive, but then proceed to drive at high speed and are still surprised when they get into an accidents regularly. What I don't get is why taking the time to learn a skill is so addamently rejected.

P2: "I can teach you to fish, then you'll be able to feed yourself whenever you want."
P1: "Fuck that, just give me a fish; I see you don't have any but you could stop what you're doing, and get one for me then just give it to me".
well i did asked to a tutorial indeed , can you create that tutorial ?

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

in any case there's nothing wrong in ask to someone else to create a mod for a game , we aren't all adapt to this kind of stuff just like you aren't skilled in everything you do and so in need of someone's help , it may be easy for you to learn all those things but for all the people who find useful this site it isn't , otherwise of course we could all create the mods on our own , besides without people that aren't capable of learn how to hacke a game none of those "clever-wannabe" kind of people could ask for donations in excange of a mod , i almost consider that our inability to learn hacking by ourselved is quite useful for the hackers

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

tizzio wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:25 pm
P1: "But I only want to learn to fish for these fish over here."
P2: "They're some of the most difficult to catch and you should really start with these other fish here and work your way up to the others."
P1: "Did you not here me I said 'I only want to learn to fish for these fish over here', I don't want to wast my time learning to fish for the ones I don't want."

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:44 pm
tizzio wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:25 pm
P1: "But I only want to learn to fish for these fish over here."
P2: "They're some of the most difficult to catch and you should really start with these other fish here and work your way up to the others."
P1: "Did you not here me I said 'I only want to learn to fish for these fish over here', I don't want to wast my time learning to fish for the ones I don't want."
i want to start with this