Population:one

Post here (make sure thread doesn't exist first) any type of tutorials: text, images, videos or oriented discussions on specific games. No online-related discussions/posts OR warez!
epicrean
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Population:one

Post by epicrean »

I have been able to get cheat engine to work with pop one in bot battles, but I can't make it consistent. Any help would be appreciated

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Population:one

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Why not post what you have done so far and what stops working? Nobody can help you if you don't provide an actual problem to solve. If you are specific and thorough then people will be much more inclined to help out (at the very least they will know what the issue is).

epicrean
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by epicrean »

I ran cheat engine for the memory path and found it, it does typically give 2 results, but only 1 works for changing or locking the health.

I did this 3 times and closed the game after each time and saved ran "Generate pointermap" all 3 times

I then used did a "pointer scan" for this address, used the 3 saved pointermaps.

This is where it gets stuck, when I run it, it just runs. the scan never finds addresses

epicrean
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by epicrean »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:26 am
Why not post what you have done so far and what stops working? Nobody can help you if you don't provide an actual problem to solve. If you are specific and thorough then people will be much more inclined to help out (at the very least they will know what the issue is).
I posted above

stan54
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stan54 »

anyone can find no ammo or no recoil?

antony123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by antony123 »