Code Vein Item Swapping

Post here (make sure thread doesn't exist first) any type of tutorials: text, images, videos or oriented discussions on specific games. No online-related discussions/posts OR warez!
pox911
Slob
Slob

Code Vein Item Swapping

Post by pox911 »

For this tutorial we will need the cheat table posted here and the console injected from [Link]

Follow the steps on the Universal Unreal Engine 4 Console Injector and get it attached to your instance of Code Vein

Hit Control + /. The console injector will dump a list of objects from the game in a text file where you have the code vein main exe.

Open the object dump in your favorite text editor.

Attach the CE table and enable the 'Currently Highlighted' code of your choice. In this example we will swap a weapon.

Copy the weapon pointer value and do a search for it in the object dump text file.

The red underlined section is the weapon's base internal name. The blue underlined section is the object class. Anything sharing the same object class can be swapped for no problem.

You would search the list for an item you want. In this case the cheat sword will be used.

All you have to do is copy the address value before WeaponArticleBase and paste that into the weapon pointer code. When you refresh the menu you will notice the weapon has been swapped successfully.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Code Vein Item Swapping

Post by SunBeam »

Can help write an iterator based on FNames/GUObjects that'd loop all available and extract only those of Class - say - "WeaponArticleBase" from the current initialized pool (won't work for UObjects that were not initialized or loaded into your current map; that would imply parsing/serializing Packages and forcefully instantiate UObjects that don't belong in that map; which might lead to crashes).

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Bumping this for further research for Item Swapping/Code Swaps.

PesVasys
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PesVasys »

I need to find the Moss-covered key's ID/name in ObjectsDump.txt. Due to a bug, my key was used, but the water level did not drop, the lever did not work, there was not even an animation of use. I don’t want to go through again until this moment, I can’t get the key from the fat man with the sword again, so I want to resort to Item Swap to get this key

mankubusik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mankubusik »

How can i swap armor or weapons appearance to each other without changing its stats?

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest »

Game closing after u try to swap weapon ids. Its show up changed weapon for 1 sec, then closing game :(

Necrosx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Necrosx »

demorest wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:00 pm
Game closing after u try to swap weapon ids. Its show up changed weapon for 1 sec, then closing game :(
Sound like you're probably not generating the ID's during that play session. Every time you open the game the ID's change, so you need to generate them again or else it's going to crash on you.

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest »

Necrosx wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:41 am
demorest wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:00 pm
Sound like you're probably not generating the ID's during that play session. Every time you open the game the ID's change, so you need to generate them again or else it's going to crash on you.
Ill try. Ty for answer.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Is there any way to get the debug Blood code with this method? I'm assuming not...

Blackhimaru
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Blackhimaru »

so im having an issue with this i try selecting the highlighted weapon spot like the instructions say but it wont check the box when right clicking it says

<<Error while scanning fot AOB's: CurWeapAOB Error: Not all results found>> ive tried running everything in admin and everything is up to date not sure what to do

Kafua
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kafua »

out of date, no longer works. :(

Tymon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tymon »

Yeah. This just crashes the game now.