[REQUEST] Zombie forest 2

Sep 1, 2017
Game Name: Zombie Forest 2
Game Engine: Unity
Game Version: 1.10
Options Required: Health, Ammo, inf item in inventory like water(thirst), food(hunger) instant build or build resources etc
Game/Steam Website: https://store.steampowered.com/app/833010/Zombie_Forest_2/
Other Info: I'm using steam version of game, table or trainer I don't have a preferred method

I did a previous request of this but no update since his last post @JJHACKER is busy, don't get me wrong I really appreciate your work

Thanks
Kind regards

EnterpriseNL

Last edited:
May 29, 2018
Hey :)
I really want to update ... but they cracked version now is 1.04 , no download for version 1.10
Give me download link for 1.10 , i will make for you....

Jun 23, 2018
When you mean 1.04 then, download my table (9 Options).. It can work for 1.10 or not, try out

XP: Activate XP then kill a enemy, you get XP, after it active XP points. Same by Teammate..

Water/food: Activate, go to tent, go to share, use the drink and food. After it go again to share and you see 99 Food/water

Ammo in bag: Activate when you get Ammo in your inventory

Sep 1, 2017
Hey :)
I really want to update ... but they cracked version now is 1.04 , no download for version 1.10
Give me download link for 1.10 , i will make for you....
There is no download for 1.10, Like I said i'm using the steam version(bought it) so it's on 1.10 now

When you mean 1.04 then, download my table (9 Options).. It can work for 1.10 or not, try out

XP: Activate XP then kill a enemy, you get XP, after it active XP points. Same by Teammate..

Water/food: Activate, go to tent, go to share, use the drink and food. After it go again to share and you see 99 Food/water

Ammo in bag: Activate when you get Ammo in your inventory
None of the cheats are working unfortunately

EDIT2: Ammo in bag worked, but that's about it

Last edited:
Top Bottom