Zelda: Breath of the Wild (CEMU)

Fatic

What is cheating?
May 18, 2017
1
0
1
#81
Request mario kart 8 please cemu with CE. Maybe this link will help https://gbatemp.net/threads/post-your-wiiu-cheat-codes-here.395443/
 

Drivium

Novice Cheater
Fearless Donors
Apr 4, 2017
100
0
16
#83
mflvs post_id=8966 time=1495121500 user_id=498 said:
I'm working on the isolating bit tonight ;)
In case it helps, @Nalkrien shared this vid with me as a possible lead. Haven't had a chance to investigate...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=75&v=L_5qMBXaOj0&feature=youtu.be
 

Drivium

Novice Cheater
Fearless Donors
Apr 4, 2017
100
0
16
#84
mflvs post_id=8966 time=1495121500 user_id=498 said:
I'm working on the isolating bit tonight ;)
Any progress? I want to hurt myself over this. Cannot figure it out. From what I read, it likely has something to do with registers. I tried following the CE tutorial (#9), but it doesn't explain HOW to do it - it just says to do it...lol
 
Mar 3, 2017
51
0
6
#85
ive checked cant use the same process i normally use as they, for me enemy health and link health use two slightly diffrent op codes.
am still checking

e.g. on the game doom, the enemies and the player use the same opcode / function to decrease health and they tag the enemies and the player with an identifier. this isnt the case with botw and cemu as far as i can see
 

LibreVR

What is cheating?
May 26, 2017
4
0
1
#90
Hi there ! It seems some other factor than Cemu version / Game version / Game region is likely to affect theses offsets.

A few weeks ago I tried some of the offsets you provided and had some working, some not (I was using Cemu 1.7.4d with botw 1.1.2 EU under Windows 8.1).

Since then I changed my computer and I am now under Windows 10, and none of the offsets that were working before do now, with the exact same version of cemu / botw, but windows 10 instead of 8.1 !

As a example I was previously able to find the air jump offset with this :
45 89 B4 35 E0 01 00 00 41 8B 74 2D 0C 0F CE 41
Now I can't even find anything starting with 45 89 B4 35 E0 01

For health I add this one working : 41 0F CE 45 89 74 3D 00 41 8B 4C 2D 00 0F C9 89
Now I can't find it anymore.

I tried with (all under windows 10) :
- Cemu 1.7.4d botw 1.1.2 EU
- Cemu 1.7.4d botw 1.1.1 EU
- Cemu 1.7.4d botw 1.1.0 EU
- Cemu 1.7.4d botw 1.1.2 USA
- Cemu 1.7.5 botw 1.1.2 EU
- Cemu 1.8.0 botw 1.2.0 EU

I don't really know how you managed to find these particular offsets in the first place, or I would have done that and found the new values by myself.
 
Mar 3, 2017
51
0
6
#91
Seems from what you said it may be windows version as i am also on windows 10

This is the AoB I use for stamina:
?? ?? ?? ?? 44 C8 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 42 78 A5 A4 00 00 00 3C 00 00 00 ?? 00 00 00 3C

The value type should be set to 2 byte big endian

Could you check to see if it works for you. I was using 1.7.4d and 1.7.4
 

LibreVR

What is cheating?
May 26, 2017
4
0
1
#92
Well on Cemu 1.7.4d with botw EU 1.1.1 and 1.1.2, I can't find this array of bytes
 

Drivium

Novice Cheater
Fearless Donors
Apr 4, 2017
100
0
16
#94
mflvs post_id=9667 time=1495803918 user_id=498 said:
Seems from what you said it may be windows version as i am also on windows 10

This is the AoB I use for stamina:
?? ?? ?? ?? 44 C8 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 42 78 A5 A4 00 00 00 3C 00 00 00 ?? 00 00 00 3C

The value type should be set to 2 byte big endian

Could you check to see if it works for you. I was using 1.7.4d and 1.7.4
Sure, I'll try it this eve.

**Edit: Nope, not working.
 

LibreVR

What is cheating?
May 26, 2017
4
0
1
#96
Still have issues finding any of theses offsets with my new computer.

On my old i5-2500 on windows 8.1 with Cemu 1.7.5 and botw 1.1.2 EU (v64) I can find them (eg: 45 89 74 2D 68 45 8B 74 1D 18 41 0F CE 66 41 0F for stamina and 45 89 B4 35 E0 01 00 00 41 8B 74 2D 0C 0F CE 41 for air jump)

On my new i5-7600K on windows 10 with same Cemu 1.7.5 and botw 1.1.2 EU (v64), I can't find any of them. I tried botw US versions too with the same results...

I'm not sure the problem is about the os version, there must be some other factor causing this.

How did you manage to find the air jump offset in the first place ?

I would like to try and find it on my i5-7600K/W10 to understand what happened to the memory content and structure.
 

Drivium

Novice Cheater
Fearless Donors
Apr 4, 2017
100
0
16
#97
LibreVR post_id=9831 time=1495990178 user_id=6130 said:
Still have issues finding any of theses offsets with my new computer.

On my old i5-2500 on windows 8.1 with Cemu 1.7.5 and botw 1.1.2 EU (v64) I can find them (eg: 45 89 74 2D 68 45 8B 74 1D 18 41 0F CE 66 41 0F for stamina and 45 89 B4 35 E0 01 00 00 41 8B 74 2D 0C 0F CE 41 for air jump)

On my new i5-7600K on windows 10 with same Cemu 1.7.5 and botw 1.1.2 EU (v64), I can't find any of them. I tried botw US versions too with the same results...

I'm not sure the problem is about the os version, there must be some other factor causing this.

How did you manage to find the air jump offset in the first place ?

I would like to try and find it on my i5-7600K/W10 to understand what happened to the memory content and structure.
I searched 1 when standing still and 0 when jumping. I eventually got it down to a result set I can play with. Then it was dumb luck that I nop'ed the right instruction (after trying several).
 

fabe1212

What is cheating?
May 29, 2017
1
0
1
#98
Hello, is it possible to modify enemy health and to change the damage on weapons? Id love to see a mod to make the game a bit more challenging like beefy enemies and low damage weapons if possible!
 

Drivium

Novice Cheater
Fearless Donors
Apr 4, 2017
100
0
16
#99
fabe1212 post_id=9916 time=1496096930 user_id=6218 said:
Hello, is it possible to modify enemy health and to change the damage on weapons? Id love to see a mod to make the game a bit more challenging like beefy enemies and low damage weapons if possible!
Unfortunately, we haven't been able to isolate weapon health from the health of every other health-having item in the game. If weapons have infinite health, so do enemies, trees, rocks, etc.