Novice Cheater
Feb 13, 2018
How did you find the health Modifier? The Heart System is Complex

Drivium

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Apr 4, 2017
Siggymas post_id=34054 time=1519541523 user_id=933 said:
im using the Updated to version 1.5.0 (02.02.2018) / CEmu 1.11.4b and manage to get the cheat table to work... thank you so much!!!! ^_^ really need that invincible...
Glad its working for you! Yea, the invincible cheat comes in handy! Is infinite double jump not working for you?

Unknownz82

What is cheating?
Mar 23, 2018
Sorry I am very new to this, I am currently playing Zelda BOTW on my nintendo switch, how do I get it to play on PC and using Cheat engine?

Or in another words, is it able to cheat using nintendo switch? or must link to PC? I have no idea how.

Drivium

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Apr 4, 2017
Unknownz82 post_id=38910 time=1521780351 user_id=14391 said:
Sorry I am very new to this, I am currently playing Zelda BOTW on my nintendo switch, how do I get it to play on PC and using Cheat engine?

Or in another words, is it able to cheat using nintendo switch? or must link to PC? I have no idea how.
The version used with Cheat Engine is the Wii-U emulated version. CEMU is the Wii-U emulator.

Drivium

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Apr 4, 2017
Finally! The cheat we've all been waiting for! Unbreakable Weapons. See OP

Apr 17, 2017
For some reason every time i try to use the cheat table for the latest version of cemu, and the latest update of botw. The table freezes i dont know how else to fix it.

Drivium

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Apr 4, 2017
Updated OP with some new cheats. Added time of day modifier.

Also, includes an alternate set I created on another computer where the opcodes were completely different. Hoping this set adds usability for those the original set doesn't work for.
Post automatically merged:

For some reason every time i try to use the cheat table for the latest version of cemu, and the latest update of botw. The table freezes i dont know how else to fix it.
Try the latest attachment and see if the alternate set works for you
Post automatically merged:

Hey, your link to the item list is down. Can you reupload it please? Thanks.
Updated OP
Interactive Map with item names listed (with filtering options)
https://mrcheeze.github.io/botw-object-map/

Raw list
https://github.com/MrCheeze/botw-tools/blob/master/botw_names.json

Drivium

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Apr 4, 2017
i can confirm that the alternative cheats work great thanks alot.
Great news! I realize some of the cheats from the main set are missing from the alt set such as Unbreakable Weapons... Still trying to figure it out... ;)

Drivium

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Apr 4, 2017
Need a favor. If anyone has a BOTW save with all item slots open (and preferably filled), I'd love to have it. I had just completed it then somehow my save got wiped. I'm working on a full inventory script. My goal is to identify possible slots. I've got MOST of the slots identified, but not all. Modding inventory is super easy now.

**Nevermind. All set.

Last edited:

SunBeam

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Feb 4, 2018
My suggestion is to have EVERYONE here playing the same freakin' version. EACH standalone version has its own x64 ASM, not to mention code is unique per CEMU version as well. As long as everyone uses the same setup, the table will work and there's no need to ask people about it :p

So, @Drivium, tell us which exact version are you running, under which version of CEMU? I might then give your table a spin :) If you cannot post here, cuz bla bla pirating, send me a PM with the links.

BR,
Sun

kickman7

What is cheating?
May 26, 2018
How do I spawn an enemy with an item? I can only spawn enemies with nothing in their hands. I'm copying the enemy id and including it with the weapon id but it doesn't spawn.

Drivium

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Apr 4, 2017
How do I spawn an enemy with an item? I can only spawn enemies with nothing in their hands. I'm copying the enemy id and including it with the weapon id but it doesn't spawn.
Honestly, I've never tried that and can't say for sure if it's even possible. I'll post here if I figure it out.

Top Bottom