Health Modifier
Invincible
Infinite Health
Autokill Enemies
Speed Up x2-x6
Shooting Arrows Adds Arrows
Infinite Arrows
No Recharge for Remote Bomb

Also, includes an alternate set I created on another computer where the opcodes were completely different. Hoping this set adds usability for those the original set doesn't work for.

(starting to have a lot of CT files, so going to try a better versioning system)
Attachment: BOTW_CT_1.0.CT

Update: 5/18/2018
------CEMU 1.12.0d & BOTW v1.5 w/DLC v3.0------
Infinite Stamina
Unbreakable Weapons
Invincible
Infinite Health
Autokill Enemies
Speed Up x2-x6
Shooting Arrows Adds Arrows
Infinite Arrows
No Recharge for Remote Bomb

Attachment: 2018_BOTW_+14.CT

======================================
Update: 2/1/2018
------CEMU 1.11.3 & BOTW 1.4.1------
Infinite Stamina
Invincibility (swim in Lava! lol)
Infinite Health
Mid-Air Jump
Autokill Enemies (Enable Invincibility first and don't use weapons while enabled or they'll instantly break!)
Increase Speed (Enable only one)
Shooting Arrows Adds Arrows (Note: Must shoot an arrow before activating and have at least 2 in reserve.)
Infinite Arrows (Note: Must shoot an arrow before activating and have at least 2 in reserve.)
==============

Update: 7/17/2017
New, even EASIER way to spawn pretty much anything in BotW. No scripts and no AoB's required:

Interactive Map with item names listed (with filtering options)
https://mrcheeze.github.io/botw-object-map/

Raw list
https://github.com/MrCheeze/botw-tools/blob/master/botw_names.json

==============
Update: 7/16/2017
Added cheat table for modifying inventory as well as a quick tutorial video explaining how:
AOB from vid: 40 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 00 00 00 00 00 00
Included within the attached zip file is an Excel spreadsheet where I've (painstakingly...lol) identified the friendly names of every armor type (including all special armors...dlc, etc).

For the other types of items, here are some links to a few sites where people have identified several BOTW "friendly names" and what they represent:
Weapons, shields, and a few items: http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=604107&sid=8d782e38dfb9092e8c164f151836c2f7
Random items: http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=604107&sid=8d782e38dfb9092e8c164f151836c2f7

For everything NOT included in these lists, just change the ending numbers of the string and see what happens! Maybe you'll find something we weren't meant to find! lol
==============
*7/9/2017
Modified script technique to LUA to allow for smaller AOB's and hopefully increase compatibility. Calling attachment "InDev" until I hear that the cheats are working for people. Tested with BOTW 1.3.0 and CEMU 1.8.1b

**EDIT: Finished adding several new cheats including:
-Instantly restore master sword
-Several speed levels (links walking speed)
-Weapon/Shield swapping (limited, until I learn how to pass the control to the user)
-HIGH durability for all weapons/shields in inventory (+16777215)
==============
*7/5/2017
Added an alternate cheat table as a test for those the current CT isn't working for.

==============
*General Info
Things that may play a factor in this cheat table working for you:
O/S: I'm working from Win7x64.
CEMU Version
BotW Version (updates installed)
BotW Region

Made a small channel displaying some of the hacks: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjz3cwuJonToV9ayOF3bBqA

Added a tutorial video on how to modify my scripts to make them work for you (if they're not):

Codes for all regions tested with update 1.1.2 (v64). Versions for CEMU 1.7.4d, 1.7.5, 1.8.0b included.

1. Infinite Stamina (Meter never appears)
2. Infinite Health (Note: don't need if using God mode)
3. Shoot arrows to add arrows (Must shoot an arrow before it can be enabled and have at least 2 in reserve.)
4. Invincible (Link untouchable)
6. Infinite mid-air jump
7. Break Yoself! (Link and enemies drop their equipped items. Turn off to pick up.)
8. Autokill (Note: Kills everything! Enable as needed! Make sure infinite health or invincibility is enabled first or Link will die. Also, weapons will break with 1 use while enabled, so don't use them while activated!) Disable = everything back to normal. :)
9. Praying is free (must have had orbs before, even if 0) (only tested on 1.7.5)

Added (US) and (EU) support for 1.2.0 on CEMU v.1.8.0b.

1.Super Speed
2. Infinite Mid-air jump
3. Shooting arrows adds arrows
4. Invincible
5. Break Yoself
6. Infinite Stamina
7. Freeze Enemies

Attachments

Last edited:

ColonelRVH

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 6, 2017
Here, have my respect. You deserved it. :D

Although I don't know if it actually works for the others as I don't play the game. :lol:

May 1, 2017
Did you find the values for freecamera and Fov toggle ?`I couldn't find the X and Y values to change the camera angles.

Drivium

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Apr 4, 2017
Please, let me know if any of these are working for you.

May 1, 2017
I found the value X and Y but sadly i can't add them to the table. I can only add simple stuff like GOD mode and infinite stamina. Damn making freecamera is really hard

Drivium

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Apr 4, 2017
When you say God mode, does Link still blink red when hit (without subtracting hearts) or is he invincible as in he can't be touched? I found a function to always keep links heart containers full, but he can still be "hit".

EDIT** Found God mode. See OP

Drivium

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Apr 4, 2017
Updated OP (again) with God mode! Link untouchable. :)

ColonelRVH

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 6, 2017
Untouchable can also be called Invincibility instead of God Mode, just a suggestion, of course you can name it anything you want. :D

Drivium

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Apr 4, 2017
ColonelRVH post_id=7655 time=1494037102 user_id=712 said:
Untouchable can also be called Invincibility instead of God Mode, just a suggestion, of course you can name it anything you want. :D
Updated OP (description only).

May 1, 2017
Great suff and yeah i found God Mode Before but was to lazy to make a CE, working on getting a freecamera done here now and it's damn hard

Drivium

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Apr 4, 2017
@Meltic - can you confirm if these worked for you?

May 1, 2017
Drivium post_id=7724 time=1494088978 user_id=1978 said:
Sorry, working on Prey so thats why i forgot to answer. It's easy to find camera values in games released on PC but on the cemu it's alot harder. I need more time on that game.

For now i made Infinite Health and stamina bar to the game and unbreakable weapons.

Drivium

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Apr 4, 2017
Meltic post_id=7728 time=1494091116 user_id=3778 said:
Sorry, working on Prey so thats why i forgot to answer. It's easy to find camera values in games released on PC but on the cemu it's alot harder. I need more time on that game.

For now i made Infinite Health and stamina bar to the game and unbreakable weapons.
I was asking if you tried my CT and if they worked for you. Can you share your unbreakable weapons script? Making unbreakable weapons also made enemies invincible, so if you isolated it to just weapons, that's awesome. Can I try it?

ColonelRVH

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 6, 2017

He was asking if his table worked for you.

Ah, nvm, he said it. :lol:

May 1, 2017
Drivium post_id=7732 time=1494093077 user_id=1978 said:

I was asking if you tried my CT and if they worked for you. Can you share your unbreakable weapons script? Making unbreakable weapons also made enemies invincible, so if you isolated it to just weapons, that's awesome. Can I try it?
I haven't tried ur CT. I made my own tool for it. I made a trainer so i will PM you it beacuse its not allowed to post Trainers here.

May 1, 2017
ColonelRVH post_id=7733 time=1494093167 user_id=712 said:

He was asking if his table worked for you.

Ah, nvm, he said it. :lol:
Iknow and i was on my way to write that, that it didn't work and i forgot to add that :rolleyes:

Drivium

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Apr 4, 2017
Wow. You've done a lot of work here. Not seeing "invincible." Feel free to add mine to your trainer. Also, your stamina meter keeps popping up, the script I made makes it never even show. Have you found a way to modify your inventory (weapons/items)?

Top Bottom