Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS

Jan 10, 2018
6
0
1
#42
Just wanted to ask if anybody else has been unable to use the "Duel Results" script since Duel Links' latest update as of yesterday? I'm unable to use it at all. Super helpful table, really nice for grinding. I'm unaware if it's just me that isn't able to use the Duel Results script anymore or if it's because of the game's update.
 

skippersp

Novice Cheater
Mar 24, 2017
24
0
1
#44
Back from the holiday break, (plus 1 week of working on the game).

Since the past week, I was (and am) working on MapAreaObject(s). These include the NPCs and clickable drops you see in each map area.

The potential for this mod is enormous: Creating a persistent NPC that you can duel+grind from, and they wont get deleted, giving you infinite chances for drops. It can be obsoleted if we can change item drops, but after scanning the game code I believe that this mod is more do-able in the short term.

[quote="Mister Modification" post_id=29652 time=1515338822 user_id=698]
Maybe he got banned while using his own table.
That would be irony ...
[/quote]
Still kicking XD
Though it's just superstition... I received a DMCA notice in the email before the holidays, coinciding with the time window I released my card ID table. The notice had an empty list of offensive item(s). So I don't know what they're talking about. Anyway, the card ID table was the only thing I released that time, so in my paranoia I suspect the Konami et al. are watching this thread.


Current plan:

1) Finish the above hack. Release modified game assembly with:
Persistent NPCs
Reveal Opponent's Cards

2) Update the CE table
3) Integrate table into game assembly. Release again.
4) Work on the big list of hacks in an older post, (multiple releases)

Finally, I want to say that I will avoid posting and making empty promises. I will post only if there's progress or if I'm working on a hack that's possible. Also, if Konami is really watching this thread, I want to avoid hinting off specifics in my work and progress. This is meant to protect the scene and prevent Konami from patching the game (before hacks can even be made).
 

westman

What is cheating?
Jan 11, 2018
3
0
1
#45
Maybe stupid I am but I didn't understand how to use the ID cards doc. Is it healpful with CE Hex value scan ?
Thank you very much for your work. We save so much time :3.
 

skippersp

Novice Cheater
Mar 24, 2017
24
0
1
#47
westman post_id=29868 time=1515672380 user_id=12019 said:
Maybe stupid I am but I didn't understand how to use the ID cards doc. Is it healpful with CE Hex value scan ?
Thank you very much for your work. We save so much time :3.
Yes and no you aren't stupid -- If you are adept with Cheat Engine or you are a modder it will be of use to you.
At the top of my head I can think of how to make a script to use it in CE but I will put that task off for later.
 

westman

What is cheating?
Jan 11, 2018
3
0
1
#49
No I'm not a modder or programmer.
I just try to hunt some values and edit them without success.
I'm gonna be patient.
 
Jan 10, 2018
6
0
1
#50
bsklight post_id=29822 time=1515614602 user_id=12012 said:
Just wanted to ask if anybody else has been unable to use the "Duel Results" script since Duel Links' latest update as of yesterday?
Ignore this, must have been a temporary issue on my end as it's all good now.
 
May 15, 2017
42
0
6
#51
i have a feeling gems cant be changed even with cheat engine is there realy no other way to change it ?
 

skippersp

Novice Cheater
Mar 24, 2017
24
0
1
#52
evil_befall post_id=29903 time=1515719168 user_id=5086 said:
i have a feeling gems cant be changed even with cheat engine is there realy no other way to change it ?
You are right. The amount of gems you see on the screen are what the game server wants you to see, printed on a visual element, and the actual amount is saved in konami's database.

I talked about gem cheating being almost myth status. At best, in the mobile version, people could have spammed packets and requests. But the bigger perspective involves getting the cards you want through the code. Imagine all the would-be cheaters that gave up because they couldn't cheat gems and do not think of all the options and workarounds.
 
May 15, 2017
42
0
6
#53
skippersp post_id=29905 time=1515721927 user_id=1524 said:
evil_befall post_id=29903 time=1515719168 user_id=5086 said:
i have a feeling gems cant be changed even with cheat engine is there realy no other way to change it ?
You are right. The amount of gems you see on the screen are what the game server wants you to see, printed on a visual element, and the actual amount is saved in konami's database.

I talked about gem cheating being almost myth status. At best, in the mobile version, people could have spammed packets and requests. But the bigger perspective involves getting the cards you want through the code. Imagine all the would-be cheaters that gave up because they couldn't cheat gems and do not think of all the options and workarounds.
would be great to get a spefic card witouth gems
 
Jan 10, 2018
6
0
1
#54
Just curious, since you can't adjust the number of gems you have, can you adjust the number of gems given via rewards post-game or from daily check-ins? I don't know if that amount is also stored server-side, but just wondering. I know little to nothing about how all this works, of course.
 

westman

What is cheating?
Jan 11, 2018
3
0
1
#55
Why do we want gems ? To buy cards right ?
So an editor of cards/rewars do the same work of a gem editor. And it seems to be "easier".
It is why I was interested in cards list.
 

NoNicknameFree

What is cheating?
Jan 12, 2018
1
0
1
#58
justneedsomehax post_id=30156 time=1516145766 user_id=12150 said:
has anyone gotten banned for using the table just for singleplayer?
Hey justneedsomehax,
I didn't, and some also have stated in this thread that they didn't get banned so far.
As far as I know, Konami has no detection for, for example, the Duel reward option. The battle itself is completely client-side, meaning in the only way Konami could detect that you've cheated, is by checking the individual reward you got. But due to the fact its completely client-sided and you can actually battle while not connected to the internet at all, stuff gets more difficult to detect memory changes.
 
Top Bottom