Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Fusion Gamer

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Other - please link us

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 2, 2018
UI.X is where it's at. Dark, gaming themes are late 90s/early 2000s.

Since it's not on the poll, Ortem is a definite second.

Bigman397

Novice Cheater
Oct 13, 2017
I hate these narrow layouts... So much wasted screenspace

Edit - Edit Button, Fluid Width == win

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 25, 2017
[
I am going to get ortem as well since it's the next most liked theme. Personally i think uix looks awesome and better than ortem.
I guess we'll all go back to the xenforo default theme, right? It's not too bad after all. ;)

TheyCallMeTim13

Wiki Monster
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 3, 2017
I hate these narrow layouts... So much wasted screenspace

Edit - Edit Button, Fluid Width == win
Not if you set up your monitor correctly.

1.png

2.png

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 25, 2017
Do not know if it is the right place to report this or if even someone will bother with but...

In log out mode, after a search, when I want log in, there is this glitch with UI.X theme (Firefox 60.0.2).

STN

Pleb
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
It's either from the countless changes we made (that i have no clue of anymore) or a bug with the theme. In any case, i'll report it to the theme dev.

SunBeam

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Feb 4, 2018
Those changes have been undone the moment all themes were last updated. Sing a different tune, plz? Of course you'll report it to the devs, what else is there? :D

STN

Pleb
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
Those changes have been undone the moment all themes were last updated. Sing a different tune, plz? Of course you'll report it to the devs, what else is there? :D
Not sure why you of all people are so salty ? Seriously! i should be the one complaining and making these snarky remarks after your posts.

Anyhow, i said "either" because i am not sure what's causing this...wasn't really pointing fingers at anyone. Could be from the search mod itself.

SunBeam

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Feb 4, 2018
What this guy is pointing out has nothing to do with what ME or others have done in terms of modifying templates. They got updated, therefore any change at the time's been undone; my remark was simply aimed at how efficient you'll be at it given you leave it to the developers; pick one from the below:

I should be pissed more for allowing you to use me again to justify your actions/decisions; and how you suddenly removed everyone from staff who's ever supported this forum either financially (through plugins/involvement) and technically (given your attitude, I highly doubt you knew/know everything; so you might as well just thank these people for the eye-opener). Now that boat has sailed - - don't you think? - - drop the attitude and either do something about your users' complaints or do nothing; both I will enjoy.

You wanted this, deal with it. Your forum/community.

Last edited:
Top Bottom