[COMPLETED] Yonder: Cloud Catcher Chronicles

jackasstar

Novice Cheater
Jun 29, 2017
Hi, sorry for the frequent request, can someone made a cheat table for this game? infinite inventory or inventory editor if able and easy trade? thank you :)

NB: sorry for double post

skippersp

Novice Cheater
Mar 24, 2017
It's a game created with Unity, which is a pain.

I was working on a script to bypass ingredient checks for crafting, using aob injection. It ended up triggering a lore scene.

Another time doing the same thing, except the code could not be found after I closed and started the game again.

There is trainer floating around the net. It triggered my antivirus. A real game trainer should never trigger an antivirus whatever it's made with - so 'false positive' is not a topic.

So the chances of getting cheats for this is lower than your typical game but I hope it can be done.

jackasstar

Novice Cheater
Jun 29, 2017
skippersp post_id=14170 time=1501200969 user_id=1524 said:
It's a game created with Unity, which is a pain.

I was working on a script to bypass ingredient checks for crafting, using aob injection. It ended up triggering a lore scene.

Another time doing the same thing, except the code could not be found after I closed and started the game again.

There is trainer floating around the net. It triggered my antivirus. A real game trainer should never trigger an antivirus whatever it's made with - so 'false positive' is not a topic.

So the chances of getting cheats for this is lower than your typical game but I hope it can be done.
Thank you for your effort, i too have tried, but i only manage the simple stuff, change the individual value of the items, but i cant find the exact pointer.

ColonelRVH

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 6, 2017
[lala=http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=14330#p14330]Table is now available here. Enjoy.[/lala]

Nov 16, 2017
Here's a a new cheat for "UPDATE 8"

Copy and replace Assembly-CSharp.dll inside your game folder (x:\Games\YonderCloudCatcherChronicles\YonderCCC_Data\Managed)
========
Hack feature :
1- Ignore Crafting Requirements
2- All recipe unlocked

I'M NOT THE AUTHOR! JJHACKER DID IT!
THIS is the original post.

Attachments

Top Bottom