Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (Steam)

Enclose

What is cheating?
Oct 28, 2017
I mean if i level some perk for example to Level 2 with the Cheat and level the rest myself ingame without Cheat Engine, is this not possible? The Perk is freezing at this level when i set the value with Cheat Engine and the ingame perk counter stopped working automatically so i cant skill the perk any further when im playing.

Mar 2, 2017
gir489 post_id=22278 time=1509206138 user_id=3979 said:
Has anyone found a pointer to weapon upgrade kits yet?
I added a script in the other Wolfenstein post to nullify the requirement for the Upgrade Kits. Tested on a fresh game.
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5257#p22311

Alternatively the pointer can be loaded here when using RAX with offset 1C. This refreshes every frame as well.
Code:
{AOB: 83 78 1C 00 0F 9F C0}
"NewColossus_x64vk.exe"+4C957A: 83 78 1C 00           -  cmp dword ptr [rax+1C],00
"NewColossus_x64vk.exe"+4C957E: 0F 9F C0              -  setg al

gir489

RCE Fanatics
Talents
May 8, 2017
I fucking HATE this game. It's so stupid and dumb and boring. The only good portion of this game was the Enigma mini game they put in there, and a reimplementation of Wolf3D in the lounge. I wish someone makes that Enigma mini game into an iPhone game or something. It's so much fun.

Mar 3, 2017
Hi dl748, can i request a stealth/no detection on enemies? would love to have that handy option for stealthy playthrough... thanks so much before...

jonasbeckman

Expert Cheater
May 6, 2017
Already been done by a user on the Cs.rin.ru forums which seems based on a similar variant for DOOM with a utility called Legacy DOOM.

Initially made for the unpatched (The leaked.) version of the game and then updated for the patched version which also works with the official Steam legitimate version.

Though the beta update the developers has since released broke it again and the Cs.Rin.ru forum is also under maintenance at the moment so I can't link to it.

Well I could probably not link to it anyway since it also hosts downloads for games and such.

EDIT: Found it here. :)
http://steamcommunity.com/app/612880/discussions/0/1479856439031296705/

May 9, 2017
Here is a list of all the cvars and commands that were made avaliable with the Legacy Mod

here are some really interesting ones though.

menu_allowMeinLeben 1 - adds a higher preset than Uber. Also launching the game with this cvar creates the cfg file listing the setting cvars.

menu_showOptionForDevMenu 1 - shows a bunch of options for spawning into levels but none of them work, you can press tab in game and it opens the "devgui" and you can enable GodMode, infinite ammo, infinite grenades.

menu_showOptionForSASMenu 1 - DLC that has yet to be released

resource_loadLooseAssets 1 - possibly means you can load loose files that could open up potential for modding

g_destructionusepreslice, g_destructionusedynamic - game is set to use preslice by default, havent been able to tell if dynamic is any better. Seems unless preslice is on, destruction seems to be disabled.

g_goresplatterdecaltime 9000, g_goredamagemultiplier 3.0 - gonna paint the town red

vt_eliminateSeamsInVmtr 1 - game doesnt use the Virtual Texturing but interesting none the less.

also just a bunch of things that pertain to post effects like weapon dof, screen blur, screen damage, shakes. And some options for LOD Bias, Anisotropic Filtering.

Attachments

jonasbeckman

Expert Cheater
May 6, 2017
Those all exist with the unlocked cvars.

God - God mode for player 0 on/off when toggled, resets each level change.
Notarget - Notarget for player 0 on/off when toggled, also resets per level.
Noclip - Noclip for player 0 on/off when toggled, I'm pretty sure this would reset per level if you were to complete a map with this on too.

g_infiniteAmmo 1
g_infiniteEnergy 1
g_infiniteThrowItems 1

Infinite ammo, infinite energy for I think that's the big guns and lasers and infinite grenades and axes, persists through levels.

Update 1.1 was released out of beta apparently, still has the broken skybox issue it introduced in a few levels and I think it breaks the current Legacy injector unless you backed up the games exe file first, rest of the modified files works with the 1.0 exe so no need to back up a ton of data.

EDIT: In total there's some 300 commands and 3000 cvars I believe.
Can also be called by a .cfg file in the "base" folder of where the game is installed such as calling exec test.cfg from the console.

Bind is also modified with the cvar unlocked to where the toggle variant is enabled.

IE instead of having this:

bind f2 g_stoptime 0
bind f3 g_stoptime 1

You just need this:

bind f3 toggle g_stoptime 1 0

Doesn't save to the settings file this way though but it can also be added to the .cfg file invoked via the exec command.

Something like this for a test.cfg I made as a, well I made it as a test ha ha.
God
Notarget

bind f2 toggle g_showhud 1 0

g_infiniteAmmo 1
g_infiniteEnergy 1
g_infiniteThrowItems 1
g_setting_photomode 1

image_BCCompressionQuality 0
image_mipFilter 3
image_lodbias -2
image_screenshotQuality 100

menu_allowMeinLeben 1
menu_showOptionForSASMenu 1
menu_showOptionForDevMenu 1

r_dofHalfRes 0
r_TAALowPassResolveFilter 11
r_TAAResolveFilter 11
r_vignette 0
r_waterHalfRes 0
r_waterQualityFFT 1

rs_enable 0

vt_lodBias -2
vt_textureFilter 3
Mostly minor graphical tweaks, SAS menu allows some previews into upcoming simulation mode content as a sort of arcade addition to the game or how to say and the dev menu allows players to peek into DLC content though it's not part of the game files yet.

There's also I think it's just debugmenu 0/1/2 as a cvar with 0 and 1 enabling and disabling it and 2 adding a little help text in the lower right corner for the on-screen debug display, this allows for toggling some of these commands via that menu but not everything works.
(IE there's no third person mode, from the debug console a error is logged as this is attempted to be initiated because it's just missing or gone.)

dl748

Expert Cheater
Jul 9, 2017
Looks like its been updated. Table seems to continue to work.

jonasbeckman

Expert Cheater
May 6, 2017
I had hoped it would be, it enables free camera per the cvar's description but there doesn't seem to be a key binding for actually toggling the feature after it has been enabled, perhaps the code itself is still in the game though even if it's not easily accessible.

My guess is that it was either for development and the screenshots they took for e.g marketing or that it's something planned for inclusion in a later patch as a free update.

BionicW

What is cheating?
Nov 1, 2017
Too bad the update broke the legacy Doom mod's extra commands/cvars. I was taking screenshots using a command "r_showSkel 2" which stop rendering all player models, did anyone have a better way? We have noclip, godmode, hud toggle and freeze time but I couldn't figure out a way to get the player's gun/hands off the screen.

May 1, 2017
jonasbeckman post_id=22892 time=1509561332 user_id=3920 said:
I had hoped it would be, it enables free camera per the cvar's description but there doesn't seem to be a key binding for actually toggling the feature after it has been enabled, perhaps the code itself is still in the game though even if it's not easily accessible.

My guess is that it was either for development and the screenshots they took for e.g marketing or that it's something planned for inclusion in a later patch as a free update.
YH, that would say why you cant find any key bindings in the code hmm.

May 1, 2017
Meltic post_id=22914 time=1509566585 user_id=3778 said:
jonasbeckman post_id=22892 time=1509561332 user_id=3920 said:

Will look around more if i can find anything regarding any freecamera or something. It seems like many people want this.

jauken

What is cheating?
Nov 2, 2017
jonasbeckman post_id=22647 time=1509425221 user_id=3920 said:
Those all exist with the unlocked cvars.

God - God mode for player 0 on/off when toggled, resets each level change.
Notarget - Notarget for player 0 on/off when toggled, also resets per level.
Noclip - Noclip for player 0 on/off when toggled, I'm pretty sure this would reset per level if you were to complete a map with this on too.

g_infiniteAmmo 1
g_infiniteEnergy 1
g_infiniteThrowItems 1

Infinite ammo, infinite energy for I think that's the big guns and lasers and infinite grenades and axes, persists through levels.

Update 1.1 was released out of beta apparently, still has the broken skybox issue it introduced in a few levels and I think it breaks the current Legacy injector unless you backed up the games exe file first, rest of the modified files works with the 1.0 exe so no need to back up a ton of data.

EDIT: In total there's some 300 commands and 3000 cvars I believe.
Can also be called by a .cfg file in the "base" folder of where the game is installed such as calling exec test.cfg from the console.

Bind is also modified with the cvar unlocked to where the toggle variant is enabled.

IE instead of having this:

bind f2 g_stoptime 0
bind f3 g_stoptime 1

You just need this:

Doesn't save to the settings file this way though but it can also be added to the .cfg file invoked via the exec command.

Something like this for a test.cfg I made as a, well I made it as a test ha ha.

Mostly minor graphical tweaks, SAS menu allows some previews into upcoming simulation mode content as a sort of arcade addition to the game or how to say and the dev menu allows players to peek into DLC content though it's not part of the game files yet.

There's also I think it's just debugmenu 0/1/2 as a cvar with 0 and 1 enabling and disabling it and 2 adding a little help text in the lower right corner for the on-screen debug display, this allows for toggling some of these commands via that menu but not everything works.
(IE there's no third person mode, from the debug console a error is logged as this is attempted to be initiated because it's just missing or gone.)
How did you unlock cvars? Nothing I do seems to work.

jonasbeckman

Expert Cheater
May 6, 2017
I linked to the Legacy mod on the previous page but having checked it again then wow what sort of messed up file host is that?
(Timer and probably full of fake "download" links leading to some horrible crap as if regular pop-ups weren't already shitty enough these days.)

Wolfenstein.II.The.New.Colossus.rar
http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/TUtAQ6Yn/file.html

That's the unlocker, dinput8.dll and the .cfg file go into the game folder, log is generated on the first run so didn't really have to be included but it doesn't really take any space so I bundled it in, readme file explains a bit on how it works. :)

Wolfenstein.II.The.New.Colossus.rar
http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/AV2crLSE/file.html

And since the utility only works on the unpatched version of the game which by default requires Steam and a legit license for the game then as to not have to mess with the Steam debug console (steam://open/console as a URL command call to the Steam client.) and forcing a download of a older version of the game that way well the above is the old 1.0 exe and as another convenience as to not have to force a full re-check on a 50+ GB game which takes forever the 1.1 exe is included too.

The forums where this was originally posted (Cs.rin.ru) is still down after a attack and I don't know if they'll go online later this week or if it'll take longer so I couldn't check if there was a version compatible with the patched version of the game.

Patched version meaning the update released a few days ago, unpatched meaning the 1.0 release version on Steam and not the early leak from the disc version which appeared on the net about one day ahead of the games actual release date.

In-game just bring down the debug console as usual with Tilde / ~ and if listcvars returns ~3000 some commands instead of the few allowed ones in the unmodified version everything is working. :)

EDIT: Utility seems to be based on a similar program for DOOM(4) which I assume is from the same original author and yeah most cvars are identical but this game has a few new ones and they also removed a few existing commands. For me well aside from cheat commands I mostly enjoy testing things a bit and perhaps taking screenshots but the command to hide the hands is actually not available so that complicates things a bit. :p

dl748

Expert Cheater
Jul 9, 2017
Updated for coolant and hound health

Top Bottom