Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Jun 17, 2018
This is initial version of the table... 😃

Game Name: Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War
Game Version: 1.0.3
Company: Proxy Studios
Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/489630/Warhammer_40000_Gladius__Relics_of_War/
Table Version: 2.0 (14-July-2018)
This is for single player only!!

Current table:

Note: Do not lock the 'Player Pointer' and 'Unit Pointer'! Modify values manually.
As it is turn based game you have ample time to do manipulations...

Player stats:
- While in game select any friendly unit to load stats.

Unit Stats:
- Select unit to display stats.
- Works when game says 'Order Units' and when there are no queued actions on the unit.
- It works on enemy units too. Reduce their health to end combat quickly. :p
- Movement: keep modifying it after every use to get infinite movements in current turn.
- Actions: Modify after each action to get unlimited actions. Need to update movements too. Because Actions consume movements.

Press Ctrl + D to bring up Debug Menu -- thanks to @Alebastrowitch for sharing the info

Let me know suggestions..

Attachments

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2017
works ;)
edit : it takes a while till the resources stats loaded but its working
will testing it a bit more now

if i lock the "Player Pointer" and "Unit Pointer" the game crashes - so maybe make a hint to not lock it

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2017
fast build/cooldown would be nice
i was searching like the half night to get the values - but no luck (no knowledge about)
i hope there will be modding stuff soon :D

koderkrazy

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Jun 17, 2018
if i lock the "Player Pointer" and "Unit Pointer" the game crashes - so maybe make a hint to not lock it
Likewise, getting crashes on 1.03, Steam version. Which is fine since "Game Version: 1.0.1 " :D. Please update if you can.
Tested on v1.0.3. It is working fine. Just don't lock the pointers. Modify values manually during each turn. I've updated text in table to not lock pointers.

fast build/cooldown would be nice
Yeah construction and cooldowns are long. I'll look into it.

Top Bottom