[REQUEST] Vermintide 2

The Mogician

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 4, 2017
243
19
18
#1
The pre-order beta for Vermintide 2 is now out

Seems like ammunition reserves/ammunition in chamber are stored in double, though I have trouble making it into a proper pointer. Can someone give me a hand in this?
 

muccmaster

Novice Cheater
Mar 4, 2017
23
0
1
#2
I second this request. Not all the content is there but the game is fully playable now and there doesn't seem to be another progress wipe coming.
 

Lord Blade

Expert Cheater
Mar 9, 2017
385
1
18
#4
I would love a table for the game for private games with bots.

Health
Ammo
Maybe something to prevent us being grabbed by catch rats. :p
A tome modifier to ensure uber loot would be nice too. :)
 

The Mogician

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 4, 2017
243
19
18
#5
Apparently game ships with EAC, we need to figure out how to disable it first.
 

Lord Blade

Expert Cheater
Mar 9, 2017
385
1
18
#6
The CH trainer seemed to basically load itself up as a mod of sorts. Which made EAC read the game as "untrusted" (because it's modded) so you couldn't play online. But you could still do solo games with bots (or technically anyone else running the trainer).
 

Kitfox88

What is cheating?
Jun 19, 2017
1
0
1
#7
Anything to make the grinding easier would be appreciated. Fast leveling and infinite crafting resources would be the best but hell, a nice way to make it 99% that I'll be able to get through a mission would be fine. Tired of random boss spawns that my group can't do any damage to.
 
May 6, 2017
6
1
3
#9
Actually it will, it helps you get to 30 and after 30 you can grind exotic items easily.
 
Apr 29, 2017
31
0
6
#11
sirpuffy1 post_id=36847 time=1520790336 user_id=13941 said:
I just deleted my eac folder and it disabled it lmao.
so what can you do after it disabled?
 

Zorlun

What is cheating?
Apr 21, 2017
4
0
1
#12
sirpuffy1 post_id=36847 time=1520790336 user_id=13941 said:
I just deleted my eac folder and it disabled it lmao.
No, it change nothing... even with the file deleted, each end game crash the game.

The CH trainer work, but you can not end a game with it.

EDIT: you still gain xp, even when it crash... but do not do it, because, you gain the levels, but do not unlock the weapons... it can be quite the pain if you wish to craft... understood that too late for the mercenary and missed one or two unlocks.
 

sirpuffy1

What is cheating?
Mar 11, 2018
3
2
3
#13
Could you replace the original eac with a dummy like how you could in Wildlands?
 

SinisterKat

What is cheating?
Apr 10, 2017
4
0
1
#14
sirpuffy1 post_id=37113 time=1520912533 user_id=13941 said:
Could you replace the original eac with a dummy like how you could in Wildlands?
I'm about to try that right now, I'll let you know how it goes.

EDIT: Did not work. Still get a similar error at the end of the match as with deleting the EAC folder.
 

ring0star

What is cheating?
Mar 6, 2018
2
0
1
#15
No you can't. For multiple reasons. One of them is that EAC checks connection to the server. There is no "offline" mode.
 

Zorlun

What is cheating?
Apr 21, 2017
4
0
1
#16
Since the1.03 update of the game, the trainer from CH is working without hiccup (talking about playing in private of course)... the new update has calmed down a bit the EAC problems.
 

appledog

What is cheating?
Mar 17, 2018
1
0
1
#17
Zorlun post_id=37950 time=1521289598 user_id=3524 said:
Since the1.03 update of the game, the trainer from CH is working without hiccup (talking about playing in private of course)... the new update has calmed down a bit the EAC problems.
Do you get chests with this? ( I don't mean commendation chests via leveling) I heard EAC makes the game crash at the end so all you get is EXP and not the general/emperors chest
 

Zorlun

What is cheating?
Apr 21, 2017
4
0
1
#18
appledog post_id=38019 time=1521315993 user_id=14200 said:
Zorlun post_id=37950 time=1521289598 user_id=3524 said:
Since the1.03 update of the game, the trainer from CH is working without hiccup (talking about playing in private of course)... the new update has calmed down a bit the EAC problems.
Do you get chests with this? ( I don't mean commendation chests via leveling) I heard EAC makes the game crash at the end so all you get is EXP and not the general/emperors chest
Like I said, since the 1.03 update of the game, the EAC is a lot less invasive and let the trainer working just fine... just follow to the letter what they wrote in the notes and you should have no problem (again, only in private games).
 

Ulff

What is cheating?
Feb 18, 2018
4
0
1
#19
are there anyone who know how to open vermiditide 2 in CE??
All i get is a error-message : Access Violation
 

The Mogician

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 4, 2017
243
19
18
#20
Ulff post_id=38513 time=1521569228 user_id=13050 said:
are there anyone who know how to open vermiditide 2 in CE??
All i get is a error-message : Access Violation
IF you have access violation, it is prob because you used x86 with 64 bit system or vice versa.
 
Top Bottom