trying to get unlimited weight and items thru mono

matrix501

Novice Cheater
Sep 2, 2017
The one i consider more important is the unlimited weight so being a unity game i went into mono and did a search for weight i found it tried to jit it but it didnt let me! i decided to keep searching found set weight get weight their are 4 sets of them set weight and get weight then set weight1,get weight1 ,set weight2,get weight2 and so on! now ive been thru all these files turning them off to see if i get unlimited weight or if anything is altered and nothing has happened or works! For unlimited weight and items in a unity game does ANYONE know what should i be looking for???? a call,mov,push most likely what file would it be under??? the game is frozen state i been looking for trainer for 2 years now and recently decided to try and hack the game myself! Does anyone know please???

matrix501

SunBeam

Trouble-Maker
Talents
Feb 4, 2018
The option you describe is unique to only a certain game. There's no "generic" way to find some random parameter called weight simply cuz this is not available in ALL games out there. Name your game (think you're avoiding this since it's an online game).

Top Bottom