Toxyo Xanadu eX+ [CODEX]

fantomas

Novice Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 25, 2017
An (old) update that I just decided to upload - CT supports game update v1.08 / added more CAC pointers.

Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

STN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
An (old) update that I just decided to upload - CT supports game update v1.08 / added more CAC pointers.

Enjoy
Please don't link to the old forums. They will be removed and you will only end up with broken links. Feel free to post the content here

STN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
@STN

Sorry but I'm a bit confused - Where I put the link to the old forum?
Nowhere. Post whatever content you want to link to right here.

The old forums are there just so people access their old content and move it here. They will be removed soon.

PS: I edited your post with link to the forums if that's what you're referring to.

fantomas

Novice Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 25, 2017
Nowhere. Post whatever content you want to link to right here.

The old forums are there just so people access their old content and move it here. They will be removed soon.

PS: I edited your post with link to the forums if that's what you're referring to.
Sorry but I'm still misunderstanding you, so I'll leave you to be focused on more important things. ;)

Before you re-re-re-switch to xenforo, I posted an updated CT of my post here (phpbb link). But as you used a day-before save to switch to xenforo, that updated CT was no longer here. So I just reuploaded that CT here, on xenforo.

I guess I'm one of these illiterates, right? :p

STN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
Sorry but I'm still misunderstanding you, so I'll leave you to be focused on more important things. ;)

Before you re-re-re-switch to xenforo, I posted an updated CT of my post here (phpbb link). But as you used a day-before save to switch to xenforo, that updated CT was no longer here. So I just reuploaded that CT here, on xenforo.

I guess I'm one of these illiterates, right? :p
That is fine. I am only saying to not link to phpbb link even in a conversation because it will just leave broken links when we remove the phpbb forums completely :D