Toukiden 2 [2017-3-27]

STN

Pleb
Staff member
Administrator
variante post_id=4412 time=1491672071 user_id=647 said:
Seems to fetch wrong addresses all over, previous table was okay. Why do our table creators insist on older version of the game I wonder.
They don't but game updates :D

mamekoski

Novice Cheater
any luck finding a code for Invincibility (not inf HP)?? there is one in the old Kiwami table.

getting knockback or downed often is the reason why i always switch to DEF/SPD battle style when fighting against fast-moving Bosses. the invincibility given by Barrier & Agility helped me a lot lol

skippersp

Novice Cheater
mamekoski post_id=4576 time=1491758483 user_id=1564 said:
any luck finding a code for Invincibility (not inf HP)?? there is one in the old Kiwami table.

getting knockback or downed often is the reason why i always switch to DEF/SPD battle style when fighting against fast-moving Bosses. the invincibility given by Barrier & Agility helped me a lot lol
We should be able to look for logic that governs the Agility skill or similar. No luck needed - it's just when

Anyone found the IDs for the following armor?

Incandescent
Silverfire
Quiet Stroll Outfit
Travel Tail Outfit
Sweet Samurai Outfit
Onmyō Master Outfit
Foxy Trader Outfit
Witchy Vixen Outfit
Angel Paws Outfit

skippersp post_id=4786 time=1491875135 user_id=1524 said:

Incandescent
Silverfire
Quiet Stroll Outfit
Travel Tail Outfit
Sweet Samurai Outfit
Onmyō Master Outfit
Foxy Trader Outfit
Witchy Vixen Outfit
Angel Paws Outfit
Is this DLC?

denisupriawan post_id=4803 time=1491912595 user_id=2046 said:
skippersp post_id=4786 time=1491875135 user_id=1524 said:

Incandescent
Silverfire
Quiet Stroll Outfit
Travel Tail Outfit
Sweet Samurai Outfit
Onmyō Master Outfit
Foxy Trader Outfit
Witchy Vixen Outfit
Angel Paws Outfit
Is this DLC?
These are Tenko Outfits well except the first 2 i don't know what are those

skippersp post_id=4127 time=1491467992 user_id=1524 said:
Here's another compiled table for 1.0.1, including my own (blue) scripts. They are:
  • Storage location and limits: Get pointer to Weapon, armor, material storage location and limits. Currently 2000, 800, and 1500 respectively. Changing your storage limit without doing the appropriate quests may bug the blacksmith - (is what happened to me).
  • Weapon editor: Change weapon ID, fortification levels for Attack, Attack+Dexterity, Element/Status, and corresponding ultimate levels. Game will try to limit weapon's Attack and Element/Status to 2500, and over-limit Dex is shown blank -- but it works.
  • *UPDATED* Armor editor: Same effects above, but for armor. *Sorted armor in alphabetical order.*
  • *UPDATED* Item editor: Change item/material ID and quantity. *Sorted items in alphabetical order.*
  • All materials: Get 500 of each material upon opening your storage.
  • Free shrine prayer, food, pool entry, no cooldown: Eat, pray, and bathe for free. Ignore cooldown after eating and bathing.
  • Infinite shop stock: Set quantity of purchased items to 9; no decrease.
  • Infinite items: Item quantity does not decrease when selling at the shop, or using pool card, etc.
  • Instant charged attacks
  • Instant kill
  • Instant purification
  • *NEW* Invulnerable: Like the effects of the Agility skill, it nullifies damage and prevents knockback/flinching.
  • Infinite health (Godmode) / Buddha mode: Take no damage -or- allow HP to decrease but never below 1
  • Infinite defense gauge
  • Infinite focus
  • Infinite weapon gauge
  • Infinite unity gauge
  • Infinite mitama skill duration
  • Infinite mitama skill use, no cooldown: May cause CPU allies to stop and spam skills occasionally. This bug does not apply to certain battle styles.
  • Infinite food, shrine, pool effect duration: Another reference to these effects are stored in a memory location near your money (Haku). Game will try to overwrite cooldowns if this script is OFF.
  • *UPDATED* Infinite spirit gauge: For the SPT battle style; Spam max-power full-duration Pursuit, Fountain, and Eruption. *Exploited another reference to the amount of the SPT gauge and strength of skills.*
  • Instant homing arrow charges: For bows; hold key/button for [Special Attack 1] to mark targets - up to ten charges, instantaneously.
  • Empty boss defense gauge
  • *PATCHED v2* Inflict status debuffs, team immunity: Can set your attacks to always inflict poison and paralysis. Can set your attacks to cause a slow debuff on enemies from 0=Off/reset, to -99 percent, (-50% default). Can set your immunity to status ailments but does not heal your current status immediately (so turn the script on before getting hit). *Removed some checks that prevented us from correctly resetting an enemy's speed to 100% when debuff is set to zero.*
  • *NEW* Set skill macro: Create your own skill macro; combine skills from every battle style or chain together all your favorites. See the online list - including a helper entry - for skill IDs and declare up to 16 skills in an array. Then let loose your creation on the Oni! Default is - Carnage, Fountain, Eruption, Sanctum, Paradox, Vortex, Follower, Bastion, and Decoy. *Hotfixed a major logic issue.*
  • Mitama Stats: Shows IDs for equipped mitama. Edit stats for mitama of your choosing like current proficiency values, skill levels (0=locked, max level depends on the skill), active boosts (shown in order in the game), and can even unlock mitama you haven't found, (may or may not break sequence).
  • *PATCHED v2* Activated skills editor: Edit/overwrite all +19 activated skills (aka Boosts); 9 for mitama, and 10 for other bonuses. *No longer interferes with food, shrine, and pool's activated skills.*
  • Max haku: Set your money to 99999990.

Weapon, armor, material, mitama, boost, and skill ID lists:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16iPvVqA3mY7iegJh0Q0Jqz9PSEqmN806qF7xuV9-ZF0

(Official/Popular) Mitama list by JHKthree
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NOk8jt1VMAdOgdC9lhLytIE8lwSKnHBWW8-Ua5oNGXk

TODO:
  • Update for v1.0.3.
  • Find last few armor IDs

Ideas and feedback, welcome.

CREDITS DUE FOR ALL OTHER SCRIPTS INCLUDED. FONT COLOR IN BLACK. If you spot these in the table then you know who you are :cool: . No need to repeat quality work twice.
Can someone explain how exactly to do this from this cheat
"...can even unlock mitama you haven't found, (may or may not break sequence)."

I've tried to unlock the DLC mitama fron lady mego to ragna (from the bottom list in mitama ID on google drive)
Set the status for mitama from undiscovered ->new/unseen->new/seen->discovered, but I didn't get those mitama :(

I've tried to unlock the DLC mitama fron lady mego to ragna (from the bottom list in mitama ID on google drive)
Set the status for mitama from undiscovered ->new/unseen->new/seen->discovered, but I didn't get those mitama :(
Go to Mitama Screen, have a mitama equipped

∆ or Y to bring up the Equip Boosts panel

□ or X to Equip boosts (now the script is exploiting the code and always updating)

In the table, browse for the name of a mitama you don't have. For me, I picked Zeami. Her status changed to 0=Undiscovered so I know the script is working.

Set it to 6-7, or 11. In game, back out and Χ or A to switch equipped mitama, and browse for your newly unlocked one. I found Zeami at the bottom of the list.

Hope it's not too convoluted.

ColonelRVH

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Teleport Script Progress:

Script works great, however there's a small chance that it crashes the game and the cause is unknown.

skippersp post_id=4824 time=1491925072 user_id=1524 said:

Go to Mitama Screen, have a mitama equipped

∆ or Y to bring up the Equip Boosts panel

□ or X to Equip boosts (now the script is exploiting the code and always updating)

In the table, browse for the name of a mitama you don't have. For me, I picked Zeami. Her status changed to 0=Undiscovered so I know the script is working.

Set it to 6-7, or 11. In game, back out and Χ or A to switch equipped mitama, and browse for your newly unlocked one. I found Zeami at the bottom of the list.

Hope it's not too convoluted.
Thx for the answer :)

Have you tried to unlock the DLC mitama beside the preorder DLC?
Maybe it doesn't work on dlc mitama though..
Also I've checked the status for toro (preorder dlc) which I already had, it has '27' status, I think the 'status' for dlc mitama different from ordinary mitama..
I haven't tried to unlock ordinary mitama using this code, because I've unlocked it myself from the game..

ColonelRVH post_id=4826 time=1491926239 user_id=712 said:
Teleport Script Progress:

Script works great, however there's a small chance that it crashes the game and the cause is unknown.
the crashes may be because of loading issues and null references.

From a game design standpoint, you're expected to walk into loading points such as doors, entrances to maps, and warp stone destinations, allowing the game to pre-load data. By just teleporting you're bound to run into uninitialized, zero, or null data of some sort.

Whatever the case, you could allow a debugger (such as Visual Studio) to attach to the game on crash, and it will point to the problem.

Thx for the answer :)

Have you tried to unlock the DLC mitama beside the preorder DLC?
Maybe it doesn't work on dlc mitama though..
Also I've checked the status for toro (preorder dlc) which I already had, it has '27' status, I think the 'status' for dlc mitama different from ordinary mitama..
I haven't tried to unlock ordinary mitama using this code, because I've unlocked it myself from the game..
I haven't but I'm more curious now. I'll look into it after I finish updating my table to v1.0.3, which is urgent.

Everything will work out. How the game itself unlocks mitama for you in the usual way - logically speaking, it's just a matter of emulating that (already existing) method. In this case it's just setting one byte from zero to 6/7 or 11. If it's not Zero, the game continues on to pull up data on that mitama to show on your screen ie. boosts, portrait, lore, etc, and to add it to your list. Seems simple that way, than to do extra logic beyond what exists and playing hard-to-get. A while ago I just tried setting some of my mitama to Zero status and back; they were gone and back again.

Maybe for DLC mitama, the '27' is just a vague means of declaring it was unlocked a different way (ie opening the letter at home), and that its status is shared across all characters in your game file. Whatever it means - its status isn't Zero=locked/undiscovered so you could always find it.

skippersp post_id=4828 time=1491928729 user_id=1524 said:
I haven't but I'm more curious now. I'll look into it after I finish updating my table to v1.0.3, which is urgent.

Everything will work out. How the game itself unlocks mitama for you in the usual way - logically speaking, it's just a matter of emulating that (already existing) method. In this case it's just setting one byte from zero to 6/7 or 11. If it's not Zero, the game continues on to pull up data on that mitama to show on your screen ie. boosts, portrait, lore, etc, and to add it to your list. Seems simple that way, than to do extra logic beyond what exists and playing hard-to-get. A while ago I just tried setting some of my mitama to Zero status and back; they were gone and back again.

Maybe for DLC mitama, the '27' is just a vague means of declaring it was unlocked a different way (ie opening the letter at home), and that its status is shared across all characters in your game file. Whatever it means - its status isn't Zero=locked/undiscovered so you could always find it.
After I do some testing on the DLC mitama, here's the list:
(1) 209 Chikurin'in DLC (Pre-order)
(1) 210 Sarutobi Sasuke DLC (Pre-order)
(1) 211 Sanada Masayuki DLC (Pre-order)
(1) 212 Sanada Nobuyuki DLC (Pre-order)
(1) 213 Nyabraham DLC (Treasure Box set)
(1) 214 Toro DLC (Japan Early Buyers)
(1) 215 Lady Mego DLC (Dengeki 7/28/16)
(1) 216 Saitō Kichi DLC (Dengeki 8/11/16)
(1) 217 Matsu DLC (Famitsu 8/11/16)
(0) 218 Hieda no Are DLC (Famitsu 9/29/16)
(0) 219 Nakano Takeko DLC (Famitsu 9/8/16)
(0) 220 Tanaka Hisashige DLC (Manga: Prof/Tokitsugu)
(0) 221 Brunhild DLC (Manga: Gwen)
(0) 222 Nezumi Kozō DLC (Manga: Benizuki/Homura)
(0) 223 Tsukahara Bokuden DLC (Manga: Tsubaki/Kamuna)
(0) 224 Mochizuki Chiyome DLC (Manga: Kaguya)
(1) 225 Lady Kukuri DLC (PS Store Contest Winner)
(0) 226 Ragna DLC (BlazeBlue Collab)

- Mark '1' in front of the list means that we can get these dlc mitama by default from the game or from the slayer HQ message
- Mark '0' in front of the list means that we CAN'T get these dlc mitama, even I use cheat from
I've changed from 0,6,7,11,27 even I got new status => 14,15 which I don't know what it means :cry:

I think maybe the games doesn't provide the data for those mitama, or there are different status for those mitama..

denisupriawan post_id=4896 time=1491977059 user_id=2046 said:
- Mark '1' in front of the list means that we can get these dlc mitama by default from the game or from the slayer HQ message
- Mark '0' in front of the list means that we CAN'T get these dlc mitama, even I use cheat from
I've changed from 0,6,7,11,27 even I got new status => 14,15 which I don't know what it means :cry:

I think maybe the games doesn't provide the data for those mitama, or there are different status for those mitama..
I just investigated too. Yeah, you're right there's possibly no data. We'll have to wait until they release more DLC or download the JAP data file(s) if they're ahead of NA.

Weisshuf

What is cheating?
When I use the all materials cheat then the smith wont unlock the other reforge options. Is this a bug or what should I do?

Weisshuf post_id=4911 time=1491995395 user_id=2228 said:
When I use the all materials cheat then the smith wont unlock the other reforge options. Is this a bug or what should I do?
If it's a weapon reforge there's a chance you need a certain Mitama to unlock it.

Weisshuf post_id=4911 time=1491995395 user_id=2228 said:
I had a similar issue in which new forge recipes stopped unlocking around chapter 2 - the Bladewind weapons and even armor. Back then I didn't have the All Materials cheat; I expanded my storage from 600 to 1500 and I think that bugged the blacksmith. Though, some new (crap) forge recipes unlocked after endgame.

I think the game is setting/ignoring some flags somewhere and I want to look into that.

Hi skippersp, thanks for the awesome mitama editor. I do have a question though, I managed to change the active skills, but the actual mitama's skills remained the same (I would like to change these skills permanently myself to ones I like if that's possible). I haven't been able to do the latter, because I can't seem to open the menu for "mitama stats". I was in the mitama equip boost menu, but no matter what I couldn't get the sub-menu to edit mitama stats to open up when I click on "mitama stats". There is just no response. The other two options for instant max proficiency and "active skills editor" both work perfectly.

Would really appreciate some help :D

You can not make permanent changes to mitama skills unless you (or we modders and hackers) have decrypted access to the game's data files. To explain - the Activated Skills editor only "masks" the data written to your character's skills, and in return the game pulls up data pertaining to your mods. So when the script is turned off, the game pulls the original mitama data as usual. That "original data" is the data created when you started your game from desktop, loaded from the game files.

To get the effect you want, we could at best mod the original data so you could have "x" skills upon equipping "y" mitama, (and possibly obsoleting the submenu). But rarely anyone has the foresight, memory, and patience to dive into the code and make a script for that. Best you could do is to set all 19 skills to your favorites and then set hotkeys.

Your next issue - the Mitama Stats script not working is the general symptom of a script that's not compatible with your game version. Though I'm confused by how the Activated Skills editor is working because the memory offsets between 1.0.1 to 1.0.3 are totally different. I mean ALL the scripts in one table version should work harmoniously in that game version; I've checked while updating the table and I'm using the cheats even now. I suggest you temporarily open the table for an alternate version and copying whichever Mitama Stats script (or any script) that works, over to your most compatible/favorite table.

Top Bottom