Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0/v1.3.1 (GM and More) 2018-Feb-14

dingo11

What is cheating?
Dec 21, 2017
Can I suggest putting something in to modify loyalty for the dark elf and skaven lords?

khazralk

What is cheating?
Dec 30, 2017
Hey Recifense thanks for the great work. The tabel dosent work for me in the Vortex camapine but in the Mortal Empires camapin.

Don't know what I did wrong, it working now again. sorry for the hasty post.

Jaxalot

What is cheating?
Jan 14, 2018
Hello all.

Im quite new to cheat engine.

But i would like to ask if there is a possible way to make only the lord with unlimited health?

Thanks

Cryo84

What is cheating?
Jan 19, 2018
Love the table. For the upcoming Tomb Kings, I would love it if we could get unlimited or minimum (like 1000?) canopic jars.

The Mogician

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 4, 2017
Cryo84 post_id=30303 time=1516399903 user_id=12198 said:
Love the table. For the upcoming Tomb Kings, I would love it if we could get unlimited or minimum (like 1000?) canopic jars.
Canopic Jars should just be 4 byte values. If the table doesnt come out fast enough, you can still DIY.

May 19, 2017
tomb king update broke the script, would love it if you could update it, if you have the time. thanks for all you do

CEuser2017

What is cheating?
Oct 17, 2017
Hi Recifence,

Is there a way for you to add God Mode for AI ally's troops?

Would really appreciate that.

Cryo84

What is cheating?
Jan 19, 2018
[quote="The Mogician" post_id=30490 time=1516721418 user_id=533]
Cryo84 post_id=30303 time=1516399903 user_id=12198 said:
Canopic Jars should just be 4 byte values. If the table doesnt come out fast enough, you can still DIY.
[/quote]

Cool, I'm glad it's easy, but I'm not sure how to do it. I don't really know how the nuts and bolts of it work.

Arjik

Novice Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
Scorpionking20 post_id=30500 time=1516728940 user_id=3085 said:
Is there a possibility to "unlock" blessed units or other RoR along with the TK update?
There are a few mods on the Workshop: one allows infinite recruitment of RoR (Regiments of Renown No Cap in Campaign) with optional addon that lets them earn XP (Regiments of Renown Experience in Campaign), another adds the ability to recruit Blessed units once you build max level recruitment buildings (Recruitable Blessed Units (lizardmen)) with an addon that removes the cap (Recruitable Uncapped Lizardmenb Blessed Units <-- yes, with that typo there).

Not sure if it is possible at all to do this with a table.

I actually almost stopped using the table since there is a mod that gives every player unit complete resistance to all types of damage (or almost all types). And GodMode was pretty much all I used. Combined with a mod that allows to give full control over units in battle to AI, I could just sit and watch how the battles go without having to constantly issue new orders.

Apr 19, 2017
Arjik post_id=30514 time=1516740105 user_id=388 said:
Scorpionking20 post_id=30500 time=1516728940 user_id=3085 said:
Is there a possibility to "unlock" blessed units or other RoR along with the TK update?
There are a few mods on the Workshop: one allows infinite recruitment of RoR (Regiments of Renown No Cap in Campaign) with optional addon that lets them earn XP (Regiments of Renown Experience in Campaign), another adds the ability to recruit Blessed units once you build max level recruitment buildings (Recruitable Blessed Units (lizardmen)) with an addon that removes the cap (Recruitable Uncapped Lizardmenb Blessed Units <-- yes, with that typo there).

Not sure if it is possible at all to do this with a table.

I actually almost stopped using the table since there is a mod that gives every player unit complete resistance to all types of damage (or almost all types). And GodMode was pretty much all I used. Combined with a mod that allows to give full control over units in battle to AI, I could just sit and watch how the battles go without having to constantly issue new orders.
I never thought to look up mods for that! Thanks for the info...I'll definitely look those up! Hopefully mods are patched up sometime soon as well, as I like to use quite a few at a time, along with this table. In fact, I'm waiting for this table before I even bother with Tomb Kings, just because of how much more fun I have. I get to "explore" the game in less time, as I own a business/family/etc.

Mar 2, 2017
No hurry Rec, game breaking bugs found immediately after Tomb Kings release. I would wait for a hotfix before touching this game

May 1, 2017
vaporwork post_id=30521 time=1516746742 user_id=52 said:
No hurry Rec, game breaking bugs found immediately after Tomb Kings release. I would wait for a hotfix before touching this game
Been playing it for several hours no issue.. what bugs are you talking about.. ??

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 2, 2017
Hi guys,

A table was added for version 1.3.0 (Rise of the Tomb Kings). Please check at the first post.

Many thanks for my Patrons for providing the DLC.

Cheers!

Mar 2, 2017
Ravenbear post_id=30529 time=1516758335 user_id=3782 said:
Been playing it for several hours no issue.. what bugs are you talking about.. ??
The most obnoxious one is any caster on mount can cast magical missile for free. I primarily play multi so the game is completely unplayable as every and his dog is exploiting this. Lesser bugs include 44% physical resistance from Regrowth stay permanent after the healed unit ran out of its HP regeneration limit, incorrect display of Vampire corruption level on campaign map, placeholder texts remaining in the release version etc. etc.

Top Bottom