Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

tagarnav

What is cheating?
Apr 15, 2018
Hi, can you kindly point to the bypass EAC topic? I searched and I couldn't find it for Wildlands. Thank you very much.
Post automatically merged:

When I tag a resource when having the resource cheat on, game crashes. Any idea why this is happening?
Never mind, activating the cheats on the main menu solves the issue. For future reference if someone else had the issue or is new to this :p

PatrickJr

Novice Cheater
Feb 24, 2018
Will there be stealth at some point?

I take it back, stealth is in.

Last edited:

SunBeam

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Feb 4, 2018
Updating to the latest version soon, small fixes here and there so everything works.

I will write it there as well, but just an FYI: I DO NOT TEST THIS TABLE ON CRACKED VERSIONS OF THE GAME. Table is maintained for only the latest OFFICIAL. Why? Cuz I don't really care if you don't have the $ to pay for the game; if you like it this much and come looking for a table to play with, then you should consider buying it. Because you obviously like it. Simple.

marbean706

What is cheating?
Apr 15, 2018
Thanks for the cheat table and the precise instructions on how to 'bypass' EAC, SunBeam! Never had any trouble with it at all.

Iccy

What is cheating?
Apr 15, 2018
I just registered here to thank you SunBeam, awesome work. You deserve more credit!
Tested today with latest patch (Version 2836063).
Cheers!

geofram

What is cheating?
Feb 22, 2018
don't edit my posts without my permission).
Note: When appropriate, FRF staff members can edit your posts with the abilitiy provided by the forum software and its developers, along with the the individual or individual(s) in charge of said forum. If we could not edit your posts, reports would be useless. So here I am, removing the line that lead to the situation, something another FRF moderator has already taken the time to do. If the content is re-added once again, I will escalate the other moderator's actions beyond a simple warning that disappears in 30 days.- SendMe

1) Open KernelModeDriverLoader_x64.exe
2) Drag EACGuard.sys onto the program and load the driver
3) Replace EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll with the dummy
4) Add "-eac_launcher" to the programs launch parameters
5) Open game
6) Get into the game
7) Open the cheat table (yes, this one).
8) Click "Gather Intel"
9) Game Crashes

Last edited by a moderator:

Clutchwolf

What is cheating?
Apr 15, 2018
Everytime I do this, after I have already placed the latest dummy dll (from this thread) into the EAC folder I then proceed to open cheat engine and boot the trainer on main menu I select gather intel and then When I try to start a game I get EAC kicked. anyone able to help me maybe over discord or teamviewer or something?

Iccy

What is cheating?
Apr 15, 2018
1) Open KernelModeDriverLoader_x64.exe
2) Drag EACGuard.sys onto the program and load the driver
3) Replace EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll with the dummy
4) Add "-eac_launcher" to the programs launch parameters
5) Open game
6) Get into the game
7) Open the cheat table (yes, this one).
8) Click "Gather Intel"
9) Game Crashes
skip 1) and 2)

Last edited by a moderator:

jonasbeckman

Expert Cheater
May 6, 2017
I prefer to ensure EAC can't be installed and if it has been installed running the EACSetup.exe file and removing it should ensure it's gone.
(It's not strictly required but just making sure it won't and can't load helps a bit, at least for me because I tend to be forgetful.)

But yeah "-eac_launcher" as a shortcut and starting the game through GRW.exe with the modified .dll in place.

C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Wildlands\GRW.exe -uplay_steam_mode -eac_launcher

That's what it would look like for the Steam version, together with steam_appid.txt with the games application ID entered into it 460930 which allows for just starting the exe directly. (Still needs Steam but Steam won't take over the launch process and try to go via Wildlands.exe or what the other launcher was called which I moved elsewhere just in case.)

(Technically Wildlands.exe is not a issue as such but it might try to install EAC via calling EACSetup.exe which is skipped by running the actual game exe directly.)

EAC folder was also emptied out of everything aside from EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll
(Technically just moving EACSetup.exe should ensure it will not install but if all that's needed is that .dll everything else is moved elsewhere, overkill perhaps but might as well ensure it will not install or load in any form and any existing install has been removed since I'm not going to be using EAC for the game.)

Ensure you downloaded the newest table too (Second of the pinned files in the opening posts, new version should be out soon it seems.) and follow instructions for how to use it. :)

The last couple of updates for the game only modified a EAC file used for the blacklist or whitelist system the anti-cheat software uses but they have a chance of updating the actual .dll too and any verification of the game files would also restore the default version of this so it needs to be replaced with the modified one again.

From 800 some kb I think it was down to 15 kb to just pass some info to the game and allow it to start up without EAC running.
(Which technically the -eac_launcher argument was meant to do but there's some additional things for this game and Far Cry 5 so it's not enough with that alone and the .dll needs to be modified a bit.)

EDIT: I do also make use of ReShade and since EAC blocks newer version of this (Was recently updated too.) which if that pops up and initializes it's a clear sign EAC isn't loaded or interfering with anything.
(Of course going overkill on the game files in this way would mean the game would just crash on start if it wasn't circumvented I suppose so that's kinda telling too really, ha ha.)

EDIT: Well my explanations aren't all that good but most of the info is already in the first post and the .dll is posted here and there throughout this thread or the other topic, it hasn't been updated so it will work without having to track down some specific version. :)

EDIT: Oh and as for the kernel and driver loading a .sys file via a third party software that's no longer needed with the .dll replacement but it's been pretty rooted by now so I'm not surprised seeing it suggested or used still even though it's no longer required.

Last edited:

marbean706

What is cheating?
Apr 15, 2018
Hey, SunBeam. Would it be possible to add a function that would allow me to kill rebels without the game counting it towards a game over? They're really starting to piss me off when I'm trying to stealthily approach encampments/outposts. I just want to be able to shoot them as soon as I see them get off their vehicles just to stop enemies from being alerted.

Sure, I could play with the Immunity function, but that really takes away the fun for me. Besides, some missions which require me to remain undetected are easily compromised by the stupid rebels. When they get detected, I get detected. I don't want the enemy getting alerted due to some stupid mechanical issue that keeps getting ignored by Ubisoft.

Anyway, only if it would be possible. If not, it's all cool. Thanks.

SunBeam

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Feb 4, 2018
In terms of future developments, I don't think I will be digging anymore into this game as all available options serve their purpose. That means no "bullet drop" script. I might do a "FreeCam + Teleport To Camera" feature, but we'll see in time.
Just to respond :)

jonasbeckman

Expert Cheater
May 6, 2017
Yeah the rebels deciding to join in can quickly escalate, unless it's on a mission I just tend to leave and come back after doing something else or just fast traveling to unload the zone and then try without interference.

Gets even more fun when this triggers Unidad and you have a three front battle with constant Unidad spawn-in reinforcements and cartel and rebel vehicles driving up and joining in the attack. (Not as instant as Unidad-pop-up though.) and then that escalates enough to see attack helicopters or heavy HMG-dads come to back things up.
(And it always falls on the player such as Unidad constantly spawning in as long as that meter is above a certain threshold ha ha.)

Invisibility script comes in real handy for just leaving via helicopter or other means to quickly get the zone unloaded and then doing whatever it was and hopefully with less chaos. (This isn't quite Just Cause after all, there's supposed to be some degree of stealth although at least outside of actual missions it's possible to deal with in various ways.)

So yeah go stealth and try again, chances are if you aren't fast enough a bunch of rebels or u-dads will spawn in and this will repeat but it's one of the game mechanics unfortunately and just something that has to be dealt with.
(The endless respawns can be really annoying though.)

EDIT: And yeah I know but it's "Unidad" how are you supposed to not associate a name like that with Universal Dads or something like that anyway, the dadliest special force group in fictional Ubi-Bolivia.
(Especially with the rest of the over-the-top characters and portrayal of the cartel members who have their own pope, saint, religion, social media channel and idols and that's just a few of the dozens of lieutenants that have to be undone while the team cracks constant military jokes and your handler is borderline psychotic.)

Nov 1, 2017
jollyboy
Again, here are my save games, I hope I am not breaking any forum rules, in case I am my apology for that. But just my save game will not unlock any new content for you, I truly believe it won't even load for you as I have tested this already between my legit copy and my CPY copy of the game.

Attachments

zillion

What is cheating?
Dec 5, 2017
Still new if an when its update do i need change file anyways like ppl had to do with Farcry 5 or just keep game offline?

Nvm i fig it out

An just one more thing dont u think Add 100 Million To Tagged Resource just little over kill dont think u use that much lol but that just me

Last edited:

extails19

What is cheating?
Apr 17, 2018
Hi, want to thank you for the cheat table!
But i have a problem with teleport cheat. Is that normal? Will it be fixed in the next version of the cheat table?
If it was no problem for others, please teach me how to make the teleport cheat work correctly.
Thanks in advance!
Post automatically merged:

Hi, want to thank you for the cheat table!
But i have a problem with teleport cheat. Is that normal? Will it be fixed in the next version of the cheat table?
If it was no problem for others, please teach me how to make the teleport cheat work correctly.
Thanks in advance!
Ah Ha!!!!! Please don't "kill me" Cuz i founded the sentence where you explain how to tp!! Thanks SunBeam!!!

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2018
T
jollyboy
Again, here are my save games, I hope I am not breaking any forum rules, in case I am my apology for that. But just my save game will not unlock any new content for you, I truly believe it won't even load for you as I have tested this already between my legit copy and my CPY copy of the game.
Its corrupted when I use your save T_T so sad. But upon checking on the files. I found a file "stp-uplay_emu.ini" on ghost recon folder. I attach my file and a photo inside of this file if you dont like to download it and maybe you can check it with you. If we have different "AccountId" maybe i can copy yours?

Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom