Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Mar 24, 2018
Thanks SunBeam. Btw anyone of you guys know where can i get free predator dlc unlocker? thanks in advance :)

SunBeam

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Feb 4, 2018
You mean where you can find the DLCs to download, cuz an unlocker is not sufficient. Well, google.

STN

Pleb
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
jollyboy post_id=41826 time=1523239031 user_id=14445 said:
Thanks SunBeam. Btw anyone of you guys know where can i get free predator dlc unlocker? thanks in advance :)
Steam? ;)

jonasbeckman

Expert Cheater
May 6, 2017
It's a free event, just go to the region he's at, should be the second one towards the bottom of the left-most ones on the overview map I believe meaning it's one of those with the fir trees and what not and then when nearby a mission icon should pop up. (Some mangrove swamp area, a civilian nearby will give the mission to the team.)

Assuming the event is still ongoing of course, if it's online only and with a timed expiration then there's not much to be done about it.

Fallen Ghosts the little epilogue bit to the game is a paid DLC though as is that other one serving as some side story.

EDIT: And then you can use the table because the AI partners don't know how to duck the big incoming beam attacks and worse. :p
(Tier-1 sniper rifle and a dozens shots if not more, thing takes down armor in one shot so he's kinda tanky.)

EDIT: Hmm another update, this must be the Splinter Cell tie-in then I'm guessing and what the next title update will do for the game in general.

EDIT:
https://ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/wildlands/en-us/news/152-321128-16/update-5-special-operation-1-patch-notes

Nov 1, 2017
I know SunBeam mentioned he wont be making any new options, but I really would appreciate the "no bullet drop" script, I am totally stuck with it. I have looked through the whole code of all his options and don't understand almost any of the code that is within them. I have been trying to do a simple value search for unknown initial value and come up every time with a few thousand addresses at a minimum and don't even know which one is the right one. Has anyone been trying to make this script as much as I have been? Or am I the only one?

Any Input towards this specific script is appreciated.

Jordan8504

What is cheating?
Apr 11, 2018
Will this be updated for version 2836063 ?
I think 2836063 came out today?
I tried the current table on it and none of it worked.

Ac0045

What is cheating?
Apr 11, 2018
Wow... works like a charm.
v2836063 "splinter cell edition"

God mode/ Immunity => freeze on my end

works
Unlimited ammo
no recoil/accuracy
unli bat/range drone
sync shot
resources 100M

Haven't Tried the rest. Unli ammo and sync shot is all I need

Thanks Man!

Mar 24, 2018
My GRW version is 2355883 and it was Steam Punks version. I think on this cracked game cannot be patch or cannot be played online? Thats why i am looking for some save game file that has Predator DLC. I wish someone has savegame file with Predator DLC to share. Thanks in advance :)

Nov 1, 2017
My GRW version is 2355883 and it was Steam Punks version. I think on this cracked game cannot be patch or cannot be played online? Thats why i am looking for some save game file that has Predator DLC. I wish someone has savegame file with Predator DLC to share. Thanks in advance :)
I can share my save game with you, but you need to understand there is more to it than just the game save, it is not the only thing that makes the content available, you need to have have the patch available that the content came with, there are physical files that need to be dowloaded to make the content work, it is not withing the game directory with the patch that you have. It does not work the way you think. Using the SteamPunks or CPY version you get what they have done for the game so far. If either one of them releases a patch with the new content then you may do so and download them and be able to use them. I truly don't believe there will be any more patches done by either SteamPunks or CPY for the game due to the game having the multiplayer feature available in the patch after the one they have released thus far. I hope that made it clear as to how DLC "Download Content" works.
In closing if you wan't the content they you will have to buy the game and at the moment that is the only way to have all the DLC item.

I have not had a chance to test any of the features of the Cheat Table until now. I can verify that on my end the only option that does not work is the Vehicle God. That is the only one that makes my game crash/freeze. I have gone through a few hours of game play with all the other options enabled and for me I can say they all work.

Jordan8504

What is cheating?
Apr 11, 2018
Wow... works like a charm.
v2836063 "splinter cell edition"

God mode/ Immunity => freeze on my end

works
Unlimited ammo
no recoil/accuracy
unli bat/range drone
sync shot
resources 100M

Haven't Tried the rest. Unli ammo and sync shot is all I need

Thanks Man!
Can confirm! Retried and those ones work. Just god mode/ immunity/ vehicular ones don’t work.

headshot0052

Expert Cheater
May 8, 2017
Where i can find the cpy's dll?im find one but the game just says " unknown file version d\...\ uplay_r1_loader64.dll"
Someone pls help me ,i dont know how to disable eac,i download the original version (its in freeweekand) in uplay and put the cpy crack but didnt work.

Last edited:

bonzay0

Cheater
Fearless Donors
Sep 8, 2017
Where i can find the cpy's dll?im find one but the game just says " unknown file version d\...\ uplay_r1_loader64.dll"
Someone pls help me ,i dont know how to disable eac,i download the original version (its in freeweekand) in uplay and put the cpy crack but didnt work.
You know... we are on page 6. If you have bothered to go 1 page back, just 1 page you would've seen one SunBeam post saying how to disable the EAC...
If you are really brave you can go like 3 pages back and see something even more amazing...

This is really annoying me. I just got the game and I want to cheat as well but I just went to all the fucking pages, even the previous thread and found my answer.
Why people can't fucking look over 6 simple pages??? There's like 8-10 posts per page and they are not even that long...

*rant over*

just go to page 3, your answer is there.

Nov 1, 2017
You know... we are on page 6. If you have bothered to go 1 page back, just 1 page you would've seen one SunBeam post saying how to disable the EAC...
If you are really brave you can go like 3 pages back and see something even more amazing...

This is really annoying me. I just got the game and I want to cheat as well but I just went to all the fucking pages, even the previous thread and found my answer.
Why people can't fucking look over 6 simple pages??? There's like 8-10 posts per page and they are not even that long...

*rant over*

just go to page 3, your answer is there.
I have held my self so strong not to say anything about it but am not surprised that someone finally said something about his post. It is that simple, all the answers for disabling eac has been explained few times already on this post all you have to do is look a few pages back. Instead being an annoying noob and ask every time when the answer is there. It really gets annoying.

Chae

Noobzor
Mar 2, 2017
If you're crashing after activating a cheat...

Activate everything on the main menu before you load a save or start a new campaign.

Mar 24, 2018
I can share my save game with you, but you need to understand there is more to it than just the game save, it is not the only thing that makes the content available, you need to have have the patch available that the content came with, there are physical files that need to be dowloaded to make the content work, it is not withing the game directory with the patch that you have. It does not work the way you think. Using the SteamPunks or CPY version you get what they have done for the game so far. If either one of them releases a patch with the new content then you may do so and download them and be able to use them. I truly don't believe there will be any more patches done by either SteamPunks or CPY for the game due to the game having the multiplayer feature available in the patch after the one they have released thus far. I hope that made it clear as to how DLC "Download Content" works.
In closing if you wan't the content they you will have to buy the game and at the moment that is the only way to have all the DLC item.

I have not had a chance to test any of the features of the Cheat Table until now. I can verify that on my end the only option that does not work is the Vehicle God. That is the only one that makes my game crash/freeze. I have gone through a few hours of game play with all the other options enabled and for me I can say they all work.
Yeah I think its better to buy the game. I want to buy the game but I'm still onboard the ship. I need to wait for 2 months more before I can go home. Can you share your save file? Thank you :)

bonzay0

Cheater
Fearless Donors
Sep 8, 2017
As for 14/04/2018, The 30kb table in the first post works perfectly!

If it doesn't work for you you either:
1) Using a cracked version
2) Didn't do the EAC bypass correctly
3) Using the wrong table

There's option 4 but lets say you don't want to be in option 4.

tagarnav

What is cheating?
Apr 15, 2018
This topic contains the table, not how to bypass EAC. Instead of asking questions and acting like a complete noob, better start reading. No one is going to give it to you just cuz you want to. Check the topic that just got locked; it's been explained several times. I wouldn't have posted the updated table if I didn't test it; I know it works.
Hi, can you kindly point to the bypass EAC topic? I searched and I couldn't find it for Wildlands. Thank you very much.
Post automatically merged:

When I tag a resource when having the resource cheat on, game crashes. Any idea why this is happening?

Last edited:
Top Bottom