Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

SunBeam

Trouble-Maker
Talents
Feb 4, 2018
^ Will check it out this Sunday. I changed some code in the teleporter, as when teleporting far away from your location, waypoint wouldn't trigger. I'll see if I can hook back the other spot I had that'd let you go to mission objects as well.

sportled

Expert Cheater
May 18, 2017
SunBeam post_id=32003 time=1518203832 user_id=12587 said:
^ Will check it out this Sunday. I changed some code in the teleporter, as when teleporting far away from your location, waypoint wouldn't trigger. I'll see if I can hook back the other spot I had that'd let you go to mission objects as well.
Yeah, the issue now is that once you started a mission by entering the yellow ring for example to collect a king slayer file.. its impossible to teleport out till u dealt with the mission

Otherwise it works great!

I wish it was easyer to spot enemy’s wih the drone when the game was easy before weapon upgrades n level 30 i could see red rings.. is there a way to force them back?

Ok so force clip is the one i spotter not working sofar. Never worked for me tbh. Wishing that a long time as i lvoe the realism of reloading

SunBeam

Trouble-Maker
Talents
Feb 4, 2018
^ I mentioned this a while ago, that if you start a mission, you would have to deactivate the mission wp if you want to teleport someplace else. It's always been working like this..

sportled

Expert Cheater
May 18, 2017
SunBeam post_id=32006 time=1518205038 user_id=12587 said:
^ I mentioned this a while ago, that if you start a mission, you would have to deactivate the mission wp if you want to teleport someplace else. It's always been working like this..
Well i never encountered that issue before so i diddnt know good to know tough. :) i notice when opening the script that the adress has some qeustion marks for the force clip decrease

also is there a way to forcce unlock that last assault rifle? i dont have friends lol so dont know how to tag any.

sportled

Expert Cheater
May 18, 2017
update: today the game seems to keep crashing when i enable all but force clip, no reload and resource level debug..

edit happens when i enable anything.. dont know what im doing diffrent

edit edit: it works again.... strange.

sportled

Expert Cheater
May 18, 2017
Kartoffel post_id=32100 time=1518279981 user_id=12759 said:
How I bypass EAC?
If you actually read forums before posting you would have spotted my post on the first page.. learn to read forums next time it tends to keep places much cleaner.

die_hard_kam

What is cheating?
Feb 8, 2018
SUPER!!! Thank you so much!!! It's just awesome. Pumped all that he wanted. Now you can safely play. Not twitching and not worrying.

sportled

Expert Cheater
May 18, 2017
die_hard_kam post_id=32247 time=1518394960 user_id=12699 said:
SUPER!!! Thank you so much!!! It's just awesome. Pumped all that he wanted. Now you can safely play. Not twitching and not worrying.
Top! Glad your now also having real fun alone :) i played the last like anghost lol

Nov 1, 2017
Let me just say welcome back SunBeam, much appreciated all your work into this cheat table, I have been patiently playing the CPY version of this game with the old table you have made and hoping you would one day come back and update it to the current version of the game.

I don't know if I am the only one encountering this problem, but I can not enable the Toggle Clip Decrease option as I only would like to have the Unlimited Ammo/Items enable and No Reload disabled. Anyone else encountering this problem?
Thus far all other options work for me just fine.

Also this change can be done to the Unlimited Resources code. I take no credit for this as it was done on the old cheat table forum. I don't remember who was credited with the work but it works better in my opinion.

mov esi,#100000000
In this line that SumBeam has writen for the Unlimited resources change it to this instead

add eax,esi
mov eax,#100000000
What this does is that every time you pick up resources in the game it will only report the resource that, that container has but it will set the resource in your skill menu to 100 million resources, rather than to keep adding 100 million which will eventually throw your game into a negative state on resources and you will not be able to upgrade your weapons if you have Tier One mode enabled or use towards setting Skill Points.

And I do have a request for a cheat to be added to the table, if not combined with the Super Accuracy options that is No Scope Sway if possible.
Again Welcome back SunBeam and thanks for updating the table.

SunBeam

Trouble-Maker
Talents
Feb 4, 2018
@boris_the_animal: Hi there; and thanks for the warm welcome :) My observations:

1. I fixed Toggle Clip Decrease last night, haven't yet posted the table. The fuckers keep changing the function behavior, thus the compiled x64 code is different every 2-3 updates. I will end-up using virtual tables in the future (already did that in Origins). Posting it this evening when I get back from work.

2. The Unlimited Resources option is supposed to work like this: enable it, run around fetching all resources, disable script. No need to use it anymore, unless, for some reason, you manage to waste a million on upgrades :) It's not supposed to be an option you constantly keep enabled.

3. I think I decided not to bother with sway due to having all skill points acquired, which minimizes the sway amount to "not worth disabling it" :) I'll take it into consideration though :p

Nov 1, 2017
Thanks for fixing the Clip Decrease. I will be keeping an eye out on the new table upload.
The Unlimited Resources option the way I have it now, I actually like it because I am one of those people that goes around and picks all the resources, just for the heck of the game, not because I need the resources just a thing I have always been doing in the game. It is there on the post for all the people that may have drawn their resources into a negative state and need a fix for it. It should make all the resources back into the 100 million state.

Also is it possible to edit the weapon stats with the Cheat Engine. I have been doing some searches for it, but I don't understand the full coding of the Cheat Engine.
I would love to be able to change the Damage, Range and the Penetration of the weapons.
I was hoping we would be able to mod this game, but Ubisoft as always does not support modding and hence why there is no real mods out there, other than graphics mods.

Again SunBeam awesome to have you back and thanks for all the work you have put into this Table.

Nov 1, 2017
Immunity is the Stealth option, you can be detected still if you make noise, but the enemy does not see you, hence wont shoot at you.

SunBeam

Trouble-Maker
Talents
Feb 4, 2018
To be honest, it amazes me how people want to cheat, but still "love the legit reloading". Why? I mean why oh why.. Here you go:

Code:
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule( PBYTE_ClipDecrease, GRW.exe, 8B05????????4885C074068078300075??83 )
registersymbol( PBYTE_ClipDecrease )

PBYTE_ClipDecrease+F:
db 90 90

[DISABLE]

PBYTE_ClipDecrease+F:
db 75 E1

unregistersymbol( PBYTE_ClipDecrease )
I trust you're more than capable of adding that to your table.

BR,
Sun

sportled

Expert Cheater
May 18, 2017
mkSmoke post_id=33062 time=1518895580 user_id=13029 said:
how to enable 'Add 100 Million To Tagged Resource' ??
pls help
doesnt it tick for you? if it does tick, enable it and collect all 4 resources once to receive the 100m.

Top Bottom