Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Status
Not open for further replies.

savor_savvy

Novice Cheater
Nov 23, 2017
16
0
1
Yeah, table is dead. Cannot be activated anymore.
 

TJIREL

Novice Cheater
Mar 5, 2017
16
0
1
mis2417, can you confirm you have the predator update installed? if so could you upload the table you are using please?
 

mis2417

Novice Cheater
Dec 15, 2017
20
1
3
TJIREL post_id=28092 time=1513343391 user_id=705 said:
mis2417, can you confirm you have the predator update installed? if so could you upload the table you are using please?
I got version 2633348, with the predator update (fucker killed me like 20 times already), table is old one from this thread. Except for the things I listed, other are dead.
Be advised, you need to attach grw.exe, right-click "gather intel" (as it isn't activable), go to group config > hide children when deactivated. uncheck it and you can activate SOME cheats.
 

Attachments

TJIREL

Novice Cheater
Mar 5, 2017
16
0
1
thanks mis2417! looks like the same sunbeam table i'm using.

i can also confirm the same things are still working - edit skill pts, jump to lvl 30/35, infinite ammo etc. no god mode or teleport. i'm guessing it wouldn't take much work for someone to get this one fully working again. any takers?? :D
 

spops

What is cheating?
Dec 17, 2017
4
0
1
Krustenkaese post_id=27312 time=1512560583 user_id=11108 said:
Krustenkaese post_id=27295 time=1512544756 user_id=11108 said:
Hey guys. As soon as i try to Scan the Wildlands Process it says: Access Violation

Im playing on Uplay with the newest version.

Can anybody help me?

I figured it out myself :)
Hey man, how you figured it out?
EDIT: Nevermind, i figured it out too hahaha
 

dacrack

Novice Cheater
Dec 19, 2017
22
0
1
I cant get it to work with my legit bought uplay original game.

i have the predator update 2633348.

how can i bypass the EAC?

All the postings from sunbeam are deleted!

i have downloaded the kernel mode loader and the grw file. dont know how to use the kernel app.

still cant activate the cheats under intel...

is this only working with the CPY version?

if so, can i copy then somehow that cpy savegame into my legit game?

thanks

cheers
 

dacrack

Novice Cheater
Dec 19, 2017
22
0
1
also the link is dead..
EasyAntiCheat_x64.rar
http://www85.zippyshare.com/v/CnMLub3z/file.html
#
 

jonasbeckman

Expert Cheater
May 6, 2017
100
4
18
That's an easy fix at least. :)

EasyAntiCheat_x64.rar
http://www46.zippyshare.com/v/qUpVxMxW/file.html

Hopefully the table is still mostly compatible even now after three patches since the last update though from reading the earlier posts it seems to be at least semi-compatible still but with a few options no longer having the correct pointers.
 

dacrack

Novice Cheater
Dec 19, 2017
22
0
1
@jonasbeckman

thanks for the fast reply.


now i can have the intel checkmarks enabled :D

hopefully it works^^

Cheers :)
 

dacrack

Novice Cheater
Dec 19, 2017
22
0
1
goddamned predator
4hrs playing now... unlimitied ammo does not help really from this table..
any other ideas, to kill that bastard?
cant beat him, even with arcade mode and tier 1 disabled...
maybe i am too old for this crap.. 46...no chance
we need the god mode badly, or at least, unvisible.. is there any chance to get this?

edit:

got that asshole ;-)
the Godmode from Tom Clancy s Ghost Recon Wildlands Trainer (+8) [Ver 1.6.0] [Update 30.07.2017] [64 Bit] {Baracuda} .exe from gamecopyworld

is still working ^^

i have another question:
will it be possible to play coop with my bro, who has only an crcked version togehter with me and my legit uplay version?
 
Dec 16, 2017
6
0
1
dacrack post_id=28444 time=1513702590 user_id=11466 said:
goddamned predator
4hrs playing now... unlimitied ammo does not help really from this table..
any other ideas, to kill that bastard?
cant beat him, even with arcade mode and tier 1 disabled...
maybe i am too old for this crap.. 46...no chance
we need the god mode badly, or at least, unvisible.. is there any chance to get this?

edit:

got that asshole ;-)
the Godmode from Tom Clancy s Ghost Recon Wildlands Trainer (+8) [Ver 1.6.0] [Update 30.07.2017] [64 Bit] {Baracuda} .exe from gamecopyworld

is still working ^^

i have another question:
will it be possible to play coop with my bro, who has only an crcked version togehter with me and my legit uplay version?
Do you know if the other functions on that trainer work or was it just the godmode one?

Also, with the Coop thing it probably won't work, as far as I'm aware Wildlands never supported LAN Multiplayer and I highly doubt that there is a torrent out there that will work online as standard.
 

dacrack

Novice Cheater
Dec 19, 2017
22
0
1
FermitTheKrog post_id=28452 time=1513710102 user_id=11381 said:
Do you know if the other functions on that trainer work or was it just the godmode one?

Also, with the Coop thing it probably won't work, as far as I'm aware Wildlands never supported LAN Multiplayer and I highly doubt that there is a torrent out there that will work online as standard.
hm, i can enable infinite health, infinite grenades, accurate weapon, weapons without recoil and infinite points improvements, which the last one is unneccesary without an "add 100 million" kinda that button ;-) the infinite resources in this trainer is not working...

here u go, try yourself. u can dl it here (hopefully its allowed in here) --> Trainer

my thoughts on multiplayer were like the CoD WWII Tunngle Multi Player Option....maybe someday anything like that will be released :D
 
Dec 16, 2017
6
0
1
dacrack post_id=28459 time=1513714262 user_id=11466 said:
FermitTheKrog post_id=28452 time=1513710102 user_id=11381 said:
Do you know if the other functions on that trainer work or was it just the godmode one?

Also, with the Coop thing it probably won't work, as far as I'm aware Wildlands never supported LAN Multiplayer and I highly doubt that there is a torrent out there that will work online as standard.
hm, i can enable infinite health, infinite grenades, accurate weapon, weapons without recoil and infinite points improvements, which the last one is unneccesary without an "add 100 million" kinda that button ;-) the infinite resources in this trainer is not working...

here u go, try yourself. u can dl it here (hopefully its allowed in here) --> Trainer

my thoughts on multiplayer were like the CoD WWII Tunngle Multi Player Option....maybe someday anything like that will be released :D
Thanks but I already grabbed it from GameCopyWorld, can't get any of the functions to work though -.-
 

dacrack

Novice Cheater
Dec 19, 2017
22
0
1
FermitTheKrog post_id=28460 time=1513715782 user_id=11381 said:
Thanks but I already grabbed it from GameCopyWorld, can't get any of the functions to work though -.-
1. u have to use the -eac_launcher flag inside uplay startoptions
2. go uplay offline
3. use the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll posted here today by jonasbeckman (i renamed the original, cause i have bought legit)
4. start the game and go to map
5. then also use the CE 6.7 with the GRW.TC and activate everything that could be activated there under intel
6. then start the trainer

optional: dunno if this has to do something with wildlands, it could be from project cars 2:
i have renamed the EasyAntiCheat.sys in C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyAntiCheat\ folder to EasyAntiCheat.ori and have inserted an EACGuard.sys

u can get this here --> EACGuard.sys
good luck
 
Dec 16, 2017
6
0
1
dacrack post_id=28467 time=1513720329 user_id=11466 said:
FermitTheKrog post_id=28460 time=1513715782 user_id=11381 said:
Thanks but I already grabbed it from GameCopyWorld, can't get any of the functions to work though -.-
1. u have to use the -eac_launcher flag inside uplay startoptions
2. go uplay offline
3. use the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll posted here today by jonasbeckman (i renamed the original, cause i have bought legit)
4. start the game and go to map
5. then also use the CE 6.7 with the GRW.TC and activate everything that could be activated there under intel
6. then start the trainer

optional: dunno if this has to do something with wildlands, it could be from project cars 2:
i have renamed the EasyAntiCheat.sys in C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyAntiCheat\ folder to EasyAntiCheat.ori and have inserted an EACGuard.sys

u can get this here --> EACGuard.sys
good luck
Yea I already had the EAC and CT stuff sorted out (thanks for the thought though). Didn't know I had to run the trainer alongside the CT though! Will give that a go at some point :p
 

savor_savvy

Novice Cheater
Nov 23, 2017
16
0
1
FermitTheKrog post_id=28468 time=1513720584 user_id=11381 said:
dacrack post_id=28467 time=1513720329 user_id=11466 said:
FermitTheKrog post_id=28460 time=1513715782 user_id=11381 said:
Thanks but I already grabbed it from GameCopyWorld, can't get any of the functions to work though -.-
1. u have to use the -eac_launcher flag inside uplay startoptions
2. go uplay offline
3. use the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll posted here today by jonasbeckman (i renamed the original, cause i have bought legit)
4. start the game and go to map
5. then also use the CE 6.7 with the GRW.TC and activate everything that could be activated there under intel
6. then start the trainer

optional: dunno if this has to do something with wildlands, it could be from project cars 2:
i have renamed the EasyAntiCheat.sys in C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyAntiCheat\ folder to EasyAntiCheat.ori and have inserted an EACGuard.sys

u can get this here --> EACGuard.sys
good luck
Yea I already had the EAC and CT stuff sorted out (thanks for the thought though). Didn't know I had to run the trainer alongside the CT though! Will give that a go at some point :p
Oh wow, so it is working in the latest update? Need the infinite health, ammo and teleport function.
 

dacrack

Novice Cheater
Dec 19, 2017
22
0
1
savor_savvy post_id=28482 time=1513735275 user_id=10720 said:
Oh wow, so it is working in the latest update? Need the infinite health, ammo and teleport function.
teleport is not working...

can someone please explain me, what this does? --> Level/Base Pointer
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom