Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Status
Not open for further replies.

savor_savvy

Novice Cheater
Nov 23, 2017
16
0
1
Sefer post_id=25916 time=1511475312 user_id=9923 said:
savor_savvy post_id=25856 time=1511448191 user_id=10720 said:
I cannot use the "Add 100 Million To Tagged Resource" script and "Teleport to Target" script. Any guide will be good.
Teleport i.d.k. because I haven't tried it
The "Add 100 Million To Tagged Resource" is working again (?) ... Activate it and tag a ressource. Bäm, 100mill added. Working fine and tested yesterday.
The GRW.CT posted on the 1st post, right?
My "Add 100 Million To Tagged Resource" script, once clicked on the activation box, no X symbol. Tried to click few times, still the same. The rest of the options are working though.
 

NumberXer0

Expert Cheater
Mar 12, 2017
136
1
18
savor_savvy post_id=26003 time=1511526495 user_id=10720 said:
TJIREL post_id=25697 time=1511313473 user_id=705 said:
i can confirm the table is still working well on version 2580819 :D
100 million resources worked?
I'd like to know as well. I had to download an older version to get it working. Also, the teleport script works by placing a custom waypoint and then pressing numpad 0. Not sure if it works on the current version. Would like someone to test. If the resources do work on the latest version, I'll update again.
 

TJIREL

Novice Cheater
Mar 5, 2017
16
0
1
ok i tested this again - it's all working as far as i can see.

game version is 2580819
i did everything while the game was running - i didn't need to activate the table in the lobby
i didn't disconnect from internet or set uplay to offline - i don't know if i'm banned from multiplayer since i don't play it. buyer beware though!
god mode - ok
add skills - ok (set it to about 550 to get all the skills)
add 100 million resources - ok (activates when you actually tag something)
jump to lvl 30 - works ok

teleport - works quite well. set a waypoint in the map and press ctrl+numpad 0. if you are on a laptop with no numpad (like me) activate the virtual keyboard in control panel and use that. you'll fall through the map a lot. quickly set a new waypont if that happens and teleport elsewhere before you die...

http://www103.zippyshare.com/v/oymDg1eU/file.html

many thanks to sunbeam who wrote this, and possibly anyone else who has their work in there!!!
 

savor_savvy

Novice Cheater
Nov 23, 2017
16
0
1
TJIREL post_id=26050 time=1511561351 user_id=705 said:
ok i tested this again - it's all working as far as i can see.

game version is 2580819
i did everything while the game was running - i didn't need to activate the table in the lobby
i didn't disconnect from internet or set uplay to offline - i don't know if i'm banned from multiplayer since i don't play it. buyer beware though!
god mode - ok
add skills - ok (set it to about 550 to get all the skills)
add 100 million resources - ok (activates when you actually tag something)
jump to lvl 30 - works ok

teleport - works quite well. set a waypoint in the map and press ctrl+numpad 0. if you are on a laptop with no numpad (like me) activate the virtual keyboard in control panel and use that. you'll fall through the map a lot. quickly set a new waypont if that happens and teleport elsewhere before you die...

http://www103.zippyshare.com/v/oymDg1eU/file.html

many thanks to sunbeam who wrote this, and possibly anyone else who has their work in there!!!
Confirmed working with all the steps mentioned herewith. Do not activate the table at the lobby, the game will crash. Thanks TJIREL!
 

awerdas

What is cheating?
May 8, 2017
3
0
1
Got a problem, when I tried the "Acquire level pointer" my level raised to "level -1399482.... Now since my level is negative I cant upgrade my skills because they're greyed out. Trying the "instant level 30" didnt work. Deleting my save file would be my last resort but that would lose all my progress and I don't want to do that. Please help me.
 

NumberXer0

Expert Cheater
Mar 12, 2017
136
1
18
TJIREL post_id=26050 time=1511561351 user_id=705 said:
ok i tested this again - it's all working as far as i can see.

game version is 2580819
i did everything while the game was running - i didn't need to activate the table in the lobby
i didn't disconnect from internet or set uplay to offline - i don't know if i'm banned from multiplayer since i don't play it. buyer beware though!
god mode - ok
add skills - ok (set it to about 550 to get all the skills)
add 100 million resources - ok (activates when you actually tag something)
jump to lvl 30 - works ok

teleport - works quite well. set a waypoint in the map and press ctrl+numpad 0. if you are on a laptop with no numpad (like me) activate the virtual keyboard in control panel and use that. you'll fall through the map a lot. quickly set a new waypont if that happens and teleport elsewhere before you die...

http://www103.zippyshare.com/v/oymDg1eU/file.html

many thanks to sunbeam who wrote this, and possibly anyone else who has their work in there!!!
Really? So it works with the latest patch and you didn't even need to go offline or disable EAC? What changed? There were so many steps to take before. I guess I'll reinstall legit then. I didn't like having to revert to an old Steampunks copy. Hopefully I can copy my save over, but I doubt it.
 

awerdas

What is cheating?
May 8, 2017
3
0
1
How to restore resource original value after using the "add 100M tagged resource? What line of code in the script do I change? Need help. Cheers!

PLEASE HELP ME :(
 

TJIREL

Novice Cheater
Mar 5, 2017
16
0
1
NumberXer0 post_id=26188 time=1511660593 user_id=1084 said:
Really? So it works with the latest patch and you didn't even need to go offline or disable EAC?
hi NumberXer0

you'll still need the 15 Kilobyte version of \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wildlands\EasyAntiCheat\EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll and to put -eac_launcher in the launch parameters in steam and uplay. :D
 

awerdas

What is cheating?
May 8, 2017
3
0
1
awerdas post_id=26150 time=1511629630 user_id=4666 said:
Got a problem, when I tried the "Acquire level pointer" my level raised to "level -1399482.... Now since my level is negative I cant upgrade my skills because they're greyed out. Trying the "instant level 30" didnt work. Deleting my save file would be my last resort but that would lose all my progress and I don't want to do that. Please help me.
awerdas post_id=26200 time=1511674640 user_id=4666 said:
How to restore resource original value after using the "add 100M tagged resource? What line of code in the script do I change? Need help. Cheers!
I really need help I dont want to lose my 40+ hours of playtime
 
Sep 6, 2017
6
0
1
awerdas post_id=26200 time=1511674640 user_id=4666 said:
How to restore resource original value after using the "add 100M tagged resource? What line of code in the script do I change? Need help. Cheers!
PLEASE HELP ME :(
awerdas post_id=26224 time=1511694049 user_id=4666 said:
I really need help I dont want to lose my 40+ hours of playtime
Read back. This has been talked about twice before (with a solution posted). If you are too lazy to read through this small thread.., why do you suppose someone else will do it for you?!?

EDIT:
Also, the reason this happened is, that you tagged one particular resource type twice (with the cheat enabled). You need to tag each of the four resources only once (regardless of weather it’s a container or a supply line).
 

saintacid

What is cheating?
Jul 27, 2017
1
0
1
Hello, skill points and resources amount works perfectly fine on last official version of the game. I'm using Steam version and I edited resources script to add 20k, all was ok. I used ct posted by TJIREL on page 14.

Thank you SubBeam! OP and everybody contributing with info in this thread.
 

Admin42

What is cheating?
Dec 1, 2017
1
0
1
i dont know how to use these attachments,can someone pls tell me the tutorial how to get resources,i am using uplay version,game version is 2580819
please tell me how to get resources
 
Oct 5, 2017
10
0
1
Admin42 post_id=26742 time=1512142939 user_id=10949 said:
i dont know how to use these attachments,can someone pls tell me the tutorial how to get resources,i am using uplay version,game version is 2580819
please tell me how to get resources
Sure; go learn how Cheatengine works, then read this thread and find the answer, It has been posted at least 4 times. Stop being lazy and expecting someone else to do the work for you!
 
Dec 6, 2017
10
1
3
Hey guys. As soon as i try to Scan the Wildlands Process it says: Access Violation

Im playing on Uplay with the newest version.

Can anybody help me?
 
Dec 6, 2017
10
1
3
Krustenkaese post_id=27295 time=1512544756 user_id=11108 said:
Hey guys. As soon as i try to Scan the Wildlands Process it says: Access Violation

Im playing on Uplay with the newest version.

Can anybody help me?

I figured it out myself :)
 

TJIREL

Novice Cheater
Mar 5, 2017
16
0
1
i think the "predator update" has dropped. has anyone tested the table since? :D

EDIT: Yup, it's toast :/
 

mis2417

Novice Cheater
Dec 15, 2017
20
1
3
actually, unlimited ammo (with no reload), remove sync colldown, remove rebel cooldown, acquire skill points, instant max level, fast tier one still work.
no god mode and resources anymore, not sure about drone battery/range
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom