Tokyo Xanadu eX+

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
PlayerGmon post_id=33081 time=1518907559 user_id=139 said:
I'm sorry to say, the money thingy is broken again ;)
I always forget to update that part. It's fixed now.

asakura

What is cheating?
May 6, 2018
@DrummerIX
New update broke the table again. I'm having a hell of a time trying to update the aob scan to no avail. I'm not good enough for that hehe

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
@DrummerIX
New update broke the table again. I'm having a hell of a time trying to update the aob scan to no avail. I'm not good enough for that hehe
I just tested my Steam version and the table worked for me (everything enabled and pointers updated)

asakura

What is cheating?
May 6, 2018
@DrummerIX
Oh, turns out I'm using the GOG version. Looks like I'll have to learn how to change which pointers work for this version. Any pointers?

asakura

What is cheating?
May 6, 2018
@DrummerIX
It's okay. I am wondering though, is there a way to easily find the right aobs for different versions of the same game? Or say a table that isn't maintained anymore?

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
Not sure....sometimes is fairly simple and other times it's not. For this game, I believe the Money AOB is what mainly changed between updates. You can try searching for AoB of this A1 ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B 80 E4 95 59 00 C3 and update it accordingly. You have to remember to update the ASM code also that is putting the address of the money into a register.

The basic premise though is to ?? some bytes and see if you find something similar. It depends on how much code changed as to whether it works or not.

Top Bottom