Tokyo Xanadu eX+

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
739
121
43
#41
Seipherwood post_id=28392 time=1513644227 user_id=1541 said:
Ahhhh
Also, anyway to remove event items? I cant progress anymore cause i still have Karens strap and it keeps telling me to go hand it in.
I really dont want to have to start all over again =/
I'm not actively working on more options, but it might be possible to delete an item if you find out what slot it is in and go to memory browser. Or you could change quantity to 0 and item it to FF FF to see if that gets rid of it.
 

waltheeb

What is cheating?
Dec 11, 2017
3
0
1
#42
DrummerIX post_id=28404 time=1513657234 user_id=1466 said:
Seipherwood post_id=28392 time=1513644227 user_id=1541 said:
Ahhhh
Also, anyway to remove event items? I cant progress anymore cause i still have Karens strap and it keeps telling me to go hand it in.
I really dont want to have to start all over again =/
I'm not actively working on more options, but it might be possible to delete an item if you find out what slot it is in and go to memory browser. Or you could change quantity to 0 and item it to FF FF to see if that gets rid of it.
I don't know how to use the memory browser... can you give us some tips?
 

tontsa00

Expert Cheater
Mar 8, 2017
191
7
18
#43
In "Inventory editor" there isn't enough slots to edit all items, 255 slots isn't nearly enough, so could you plaease update this table with much more inventory slots ?
 

KS212

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
233
0
16
#44
Seipherwood post_id=28392 time=1513644227 user_id=1541 said:
Ahhhh
Also, anyway to remove event items? I cant progress anymore cause i still have Karens strap and it keeps telling me to go hand it in.
I really dont want to have to start all over again =/
I ran into this problem too coz I had the 'set items to X quantity on use' on.

Only way to fix is to manually go through the slots and find the strap and then set it to something else to get rid of it.
 
Mar 23, 2017
8
0
1
#46
Is it possible to add characters in the party using cheat engine (White Shroud for example)? Also, is it possible to add White Shroud's light element master core in inventory (Chronos I, Chronos II and Chronos III) for Kou to use?
 

kazu

Noobzor
Nov 15, 2017
10
0
1
#47
andonovmarko post_id=29650 time=1515338196 user_id=1493 said:
Is it possible to add characters in the party using cheat engine (White Shroud for example)? Also, is it possible to add White Shroud's light element master core in inventory (Chronos I, Chronos II and Chronos III) for Kou to use?
it's probably impossible to add the light element for kou, unless the game allows kou to actually use light element.
which is kinda possible since the game said that kou can use every element. you will either unlock it later on or... not xD.
the reason why it's impossible is:
1. there are no skill effects for the light element on kou
basically the game will crash if it detected light element on kou but there's no skill effects for it.
you could probably work something out though, like making the effects dark but the dmg is light.
there's a lot of things i wanna say but.. meh, i think you kinda get it anyways.


although we still have hope, since cheating makes the impossible in the game possible :D :D :D
i'm also hoping that kou can use the light element since it seems like the light element is the most superior one in the game.
 

Cyber

Novice Cheater
Jun 13, 2017
23
11
3
#48
Adding characters into the party is possible. All characters can also use light element master core. The problem is you need to change the core every time you enter dungeon. If you dont, there will be no skill effect, so basically you cant damage your enemy but the game wont crash.
 
Mar 14, 2017
5
0
1
#49
Thanks for the Awesome work on this DrummerIX.

Btw just to let you know the latest update patch broke the table.....Can't even enable it now at the moment.

Can anyone confirm this?
 

spider_mech

What is cheating?
Feb 10, 2018
1
0
1
#51
im sorry i kind a noob here, but how to activate this table ? its only show Enable option, but i cant click on it to activate



and also did u found any address for event item memento straps ? i got stuck after karen quest
 

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
739
121
43
#52
I tested the latest table with the latest version. It is working for me.

You have to run the LUA code when it asks you. If it doesn't ask you, then you need to change your CE settings to always run or to ask to run LUA code.
 

PlayerGmon

Novice Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
15
0
1
#53
Whenever I enable it, I get max value for Money and Gems (without going to the pointer section) doesn't seem to be a visual bug...am I the only one? :?:
 

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
739
121
43
#54
PlayerGmon post_id=32200 time=1518373361 user_id=139 said:
Whenever I enable it, I get max value for Money and Gems (without going to the pointer section) doesn't seem to be a visual bug...am I the only one? :?:
That was bad edit on my part. Sorry, I fixed this in EDIT 7.6.
 

PlayerGmon

Novice Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
15
0
1
#55
DrummerIX post_id=32205 time=1518378927 user_id=1466 said:
PlayerGmon post_id=32200 time=1518373361 user_id=139 said:
Whenever I enable it, I get max value for Money and Gems (without going to the pointer section) doesn't seem to be a visual bug...am I the only one? :?:
That was bad edit on my part. Sorry, I fixed this in EDIT 7.6.
Thank you for the quick fix Drummer :D
 
Mar 14, 2017
5
0
1
#56
DrummerIX post_id=32121 time=1518294934 user_id=1466 said:
I tested the latest table with the latest version. It is working for me.

You have to run the LUA code when it asks you. If it doesn't ask you, then you need to change your CE settings to always run or to ask to run LUA code.
Thanks for the update and fix Drummer! OTL
 

kenshee

What is cheating?
Feb 17, 2018
1
0
1
#57
Is it possible the newest update broke the script? I just got the game and really dislike the affinity shard limit, NG+ is simply not something I'll ever find time for so I'd love to see as much as I can in one playthrough.

I'm getting the same problem as spider_mech took a screenshot of now, just got the game yesterday but I see mentions of a patch on the 15th?

Thanks for the work you put into this! :)
 
Mar 14, 2017
5
0
1
#58
DrummerIX post_id=32121 time=1518294934 user_id=1466 said:
I tested the latest table with the latest version. It is working for me.

You have to run the LUA code when it asks you. If it doesn't ask you, then you need to change your CE settings to always run or to ask to run LUA code.
Hi DrummerIX, just letting you know the latest update broke the script again :(

Hope you can fix it. Thanks
 
Top Bottom