They Are Billions (2017-12-16)

Oct 29, 2017
EDIT: sorry for double past

0.53 zanzer table build anywhere are won't work it just give 200 colonist instead and crash when the game saving base stats pointer doesnt work too ( Sight & Max hp , etc ) instant veteran also doesnt work can't toggle it after kill something

Fikusdg

What is cheating?
Jan 9, 2018
I dunno why my post was deleted (with a question) asking about game version (steam owner orginal here) but yet I will ask again.

How did anyone manage to use Zanzer Mouse Pointer on version 5.2 ? was there a way or literraly just mouse over unit and press cheat engine table option ? Now it is 5.4 ;) so I think updating each table is problematic.

Still Shinkansen table works all the time ?
Can anyone tell me HOW :D ?

netkr0

What is cheating?
May 11, 2017
Shinkansen CT does not work for me.

Zanzer CT V0.5.2 worked on my V0.5.4 but with some game breaking bug, listed as follow;
1. Activate on Mass Colonist will give Max number of colonist but also made Energy to -9XXX thus ur unable to build anything.
2. Activate on Mass Resources will give Max number of resource income but also made worker to -9XXX thus ur unable to build anything.
3. Resource Pointer Worked, but if its over the store limit, it will crash/hang the game.
4. Fast Building, Free Building, Unlock All, Instant Training & Veteran does not work for me.

nvr tried the Mouse Pointer.

Arimai

What is cheating?
Apr 15, 2017
Zanzer post_id=29846 time=1515637933 user_id=523 said:
Updated for v0.5.4 http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5642&p=28693#p28693
How exactly are you supposed to activate the Unlock all Buildings and Mouseover pointer? It doesn't seem to do anything?

Mouseover Pointer doesn't work. I've tried everything. I got all the other options except Unlock all Buildings working. But whatever I do the Mouseover Pointer starts then crashes

Fikusdg

What is cheating?
Jan 9, 2018
Shinkansen post_id=28127 time=1513399569 user_id=149 said:
Simple table for They Are Billions, may or may not work. Game generates code at runtime so table has a high chance of not working / detecting the wrong code / crashing.

Usage info:
Scripts with "To Activate: XXX" can only be activated (put an "X" into the box) after doing action XXX.
Scripts with "To Update: XXX" will only update their effect after doing action XXX.
Addresses with "XXX?" will enable the script effect XXX when 1 is put into the Value.

In general:
A. Do action YYY.
B. Activate (put an X) the "Initialization (Activate This First)" script.
C. Activate (put an X) the "Base Address Scan (To Activate: YYY, To Update: ZZZ)" script.
D. Enable (put a 1) the desired effect. Example: "Set Health to Max?" address.
E. Do action ZZZ.

V1000
1. Tested game version V0.4.6 64-bit. May work on other versions.

2. ZXLevelState.
"Resources Set to Massive?" sets Resources to massive.

3. Entities Stats.
"Entities Base Address Scan (To Activate: Play Level, To Update: Play Level)" affects most buildings.
"Entities OnUpdate Base Address Scan (To Activate: Play Unpaused Level, To Update: Play Unpaused Level)" affects buildings and units, but only works when unpaused.
"Life Set to Max?" sets Life to max.
"Resources Generation Set to Massive?" sets Resources generation to massive.
"Visibility Set to Massive?" sets Visibility to massive.
"Commands Set to Fast?" sets Commands like research to fast.
"Base Stats Set to Massive?" sets Build speed etc to massive. For units, must own at least one before this takes effect.
Hello Master Shinkansen :) Can u update ur table and add unit stats :) ??

Zanzer

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
I just loaded up a game.
Moused over a unit.
Activated Mouseover Pointers.
Went back in game.
Moused over a ranger.
Went back to Cheat Engine.
Now the Ranger pointers are loaded.

Fikusdg

What is cheating?
Jan 9, 2018
I know right ? I am just curious why. I do exaclty the same as u but no pointers show / table i thinking for a moment and then nothing ;( sad.... Still thank u for ur hard work :)

Nightcat

What is cheating?
Jan 14, 2018
Fikusdg post_id=30007 time=1515864590 user_id=11984 said:
I know right ? I am just curious why. I do exaclty the same as u but no pointers show / table i thinking for a moment and then nothing ;( sad.... Still thank u for ur hard work :)
Dude it works flawless, the problem are only you. Maybe you have shaky hands that the mouse is not anymore on the item...zoom more in and try again.

It is not enought to point on a unit, you must select it too. And maybe sometimes there are problems if you select groups.

@Zanzer
Wonderfull table, thanks for it but is it maybe possible that the changed stats with mouse pointer are saved for rest of the game? When i save and play later on all is gone back to basic stats :cry:

Fikusdg

What is cheating?
Jan 9, 2018
Nightcat post_id=30028 time=1515930450 user_id=12093 said:
Fikusdg post_id=30007 time=1515864590 user_id=11984 said:
Dude it works flawless, the problem are only you. Maybe you have shaky hands that the mouse is not anymore on the item...zoom more in and try again.

It is not enought to point on a unit, you must select it too. And maybe sometimes there are problems if you select groups.

@Zanzer
Wonderfull table, thanks for it but is it maybe possible that the changed stats with mouse pointer are saved for rest of the game? When i save and play later on all is gone back to basic stats :cry:
Yo mate :)

Yeah so it is my problem I know...just Moouse and Resource pointers wont load. I tried like u said even tried with borderless window mode / windowed mode game. Nah just not my luck.

All of u use have They Are Billions on steam right ? Maybe I will just finish the game without cheats ;)

Nightcat

What is cheating?
Jan 14, 2018
Yeah, Steam Version. Now with Version 0.55 the feature also works but some stats don't like damage, range etc. Test it right now...load game. Select sniper, ALT-TAB, click mouse pointers, wait for a few secs to activates...now it open...i check unit type, more options with ?? will open. Now back to game, de-select sniper, select it again and leave the mouse on him...ALT-TAB again and voila, most stats are there and you can change it.

Look at picture

And yeah, you can made it without cheats at 500%...but only if you are a young asia guy playing this game 24/7/365 and have no real life :lol:

Arimai

What is cheating?
Apr 15, 2017
Nightcat post_id=30068 time=1516009156 user_id=12093 said:
Yeah, Steam Version. Now with Version 0.55 the feature also works but some stats don't like damage, range etc. Test it right now...load game. Select sniper, ALT-TAB, click mouse pointers, wait for a few secs to activates...now it open...i check unit type, more options with ?? will open. Now back to game, de-select sniper, select it again and leave the mouse on him...ALT-TAB again and voila, most stats are there and you can change it.

Look at picture

And yeah, you can made it without cheats at 500%...but only if you are a young asia guy playing this game 24/7/365 and have no real life :lol:
That dropdown menu doesn't even appear for me. I click on unit. Switch to CE click on the mouse pointers and it starts loading then it dies.

Belnick

What is cheating?
May 2, 2017
5.5.32 is the cracked rel, which is the one most want as they never need to update ever again, but it is the one missing :(

PearlOrient

What is cheating?
Dec 3, 2017
Shinkansen post_id=28127 time=1513399569 user_id=149 said:
V1000
1. Tested game version V0.4.6 64-bit. May work on other versions.
Zanzer post_id=28693 time=1514006944 user_id=523 said:
Updated for v0.5.4
Belnick post_id=30705 time=1516996453 user_id=3824 said:
5.5.32 is the cracked rel, which is the one most want as they never need to update ever again, but it is the one missing :(
Belnick post_id=32242 time=1518392588 user_id=3824 said:
Latest version of game client is v0.6.0.49.