Kalas

Cat'n America!
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Mar 3, 2017
teinousi post_id=16370 time=1504084812 user_id=1755 said:
Kalas post_id=8736 time=1494942008 user_id=271 said:
can u make the drop % or all armor and weapon drops ? :|
Wish I could, It's not really something I do best, Zanzer I know Is most likely possible to do this kind of stuff like in Shadow of Warrior 2

teinousi

Expert Cheater
Mar 29, 2017
Kalas post_id=16376 time=1504093865 user_id=271 said:
teinousi post_id=16370 time=1504084812 user_id=1755 said:
Kalas post_id=8736 time=1494942008 user_id=271 said:
can u make the drop % or all armor and weapon drops ? :|
Wish I could, It's not really something I do best, Zanzer I know Is most likely possible to do this kind of stuff like in Shadow of Warrior 2
dorry , can u kick out the infinite hp and just only i hit kill , because the 1hit kill must be turn on with the inf hp and the inf hp is mixed with the enemies in NG+ , it works fine when i playing, but after i goto NG+ the enemy is undead too .....so can u just make a 1 hit kill ? somethime a just want a fast run but i go in the ops the monster spawn again ...

about the drop cheat , I think if u can search the comsume item , it may possable to search the broken parts , at least I miss the damn withe cereble armor .... sorry to bothering u ( zanzer's didn't work for me , i know i was so late to play this game ).............. :cry:

Jan 14, 2018
No trainer works anymore....

I think no one play this game anymore and update his/her table) :(

Clapeyron

What is cheating?
Jan 18, 2018
Well, actually I do. Hope this one helps you out.

The table contains player stats, component values, infinit injectables & consumables, freeze stamina or energy and enemy stats.

I took the relative adresses for the player stats from Zanzers table, so thanks for that. ^^

Attachments

skalool

What is cheating?
Feb 7, 2018
For some reason the [Player] script doesn't activate for me.

Everything else seems to work (except maybe the enemy values section, doesn't seem to get populated)

I'm running SVN 39977 (update 8) w/ walk in the park DLC (and 2 other random ones). it's cracked.

Clapeyron

What is cheating?
Jan 18, 2018
Updated my table:
- Freeze health
- Learning profiencies faster
- Instant kill (under enemy stats)

@skalool
if the new table isn't working, is freeze stamina working? Don't forget to check the orange script, else it won't get the pointer.

Departed

What is cheating?
Apr 18, 2018
For some reason the [Player] script doesn't activate for me.
Same for me.

I activate it to expand the options, it says "get pointer -> play", but this isn't activatable.. and "playing" (continuing a game? doing stuff ingame?) doesn't change anything.

Game just had some free DLC released, so I guess more stuff broke? Any chance for an update?

Kalas

Cat'n America!
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Mar 3, 2017
Same for me.

I activate it to expand the options, it says "get pointer -> play", but this isn't activatable.. and "playing" (continuing a game? doing stuff ingame?) doesn't change anything.

Game just had some free DLC released, so I guess more stuff broke? Any chance for an update?
Sure when I get the time :) currently in the army so...

Top Bottom