TEKKEN 7

TechnoJacker

Cheater
Fearless Donors
Apr 2, 2017
32
19
8
#21
pox911 post_id=10545 time=1496933331 user_id=1371 said:
senseirain post_id=10526 time=1496908933 user_id=6398 said:
I can't Check it on CE why tho?
I might have to double check my aob. There is a small chance i missed a wildcard somewhere
The AoB in question thats causing the problem is:
aobscanmodule(CheckFundsAOB,TekkenGame-Win64-Shipping.exe,41 8B 0E 48 39 C8) // should be unique
Did an AoB search in my game and found 0 results. The other two work fine.
 

boobooes

What is cheating?
Jun 8, 2017
1
0
1
#22
Does anyone know what address is used to change fight money value ?
 

pox911

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 20, 2017
57
1
8
#23
TechnoJacker post_id=10547 time=1496934315 user_id=1931 said:
pox911 post_id=10545 time=1496933331 user_id=1371 said:
senseirain post_id=10526 time=1496908933 user_id=6398 said:
I can't Check it on CE why tho?
I might have to double check my aob. There is a small chance i missed a wildcard somewhere
The AoB in question thats causing the problem is:
aobscanmodule(CheckFundsAOB,TekkenGame-Win64-Shipping.exe,41 8B 0E 48 39 C8) // should be unique
Did an AoB search in my game and found 0 results. The other two work fine.
i updated the post with a fixed aob. It was a mistake on my end that caused the aob to be wrong. Test it out now.
 

KS212

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
233
0
16
#24
For 'unlock all' its a lot easier to simply set the number of played matches to 2000.

Once you hit that number it unlocks everything and saves it.
 
Jun 9, 2017
26
0
1
#25
KS212 post_id=10594 time=1496991763 user_id=426 said:
For 'unlock all' its a lot easier to simply set the number of played matches to 2000.

Once you hit that number it unlocks everything and saves it.
You're right, I couldn't agree more. But how to find the address that counts battles? I've been trying to find it, but I always came up with nothing. Could you guide me somehow? I want to grab all extras more "legitimate way".
 

faith13

What is cheating?
Jun 10, 2017
2
0
1
#28
Sorry for the bother, how do I use that code to unlock all? I've tried replacing the code in another downloaded table and running it but got the "Failure loading trainer : Data error" message. Thanks in advance!
 

TechnoJacker

Cheater
Fearless Donors
Apr 2, 2017
32
19
8
#29
senseirain post_id=10630 time=1497035334 user_id=6398 said:
~ Request ~
CE table for Unlock All (Including Player Customization)


Thank you <3
faith13 post_id=10644 time=1497068487 user_id=6437 said:
Sorry for the bother, how do I use that code to unlock all? I've tried replacing the code in another downloaded table and running it but got the "Failure loading trainer : Data error" message. Thanks in advance!
Open Cheat Engine, then in the code field above with the Unlock All cheat, click on Select All or highlight all the code. Then right click and hit copy or press Ctrl+C and then in Cheat Engine, paste the code in the cheat engine window by pressing Ctrl+V. Cheat Engine supports copy and pasting cheats.
 

CloudStrife29

What is cheating?
Jun 10, 2017
3
0
1
#30
It does not work, does not let me activate, what do I do wrong?

My game is original steam, is that why?
 

Johndoerian

What is cheating?
Jun 10, 2017
1
0
1
#32
TechnoJacker post_id=10645 time=1497069382 user_id=1931 said:
senseirain post_id=10630 time=1497035334 user_id=6398 said:
~ Request ~
CE table for Unlock All (Including Player Customization)


Thank you <3
faith13 post_id=10644 time=1497068487 user_id=6437 said:
Sorry for the bother, how do I use that code to unlock all? I've tried replacing the code in another downloaded table and running it but got the "Failure loading trainer : Data error" message. Thanks in advance!
Open Cheat Engine, then in the code field above with the Unlock All cheat, click on Select All or highlight all the code. Then right click and hit copy or press Ctrl+C and then in Cheat Engine, paste the code in the cheat engine window by pressing Ctrl+V. Cheat Engine supports copy and pasting cheats.
This doesn't work for me either, do you know how to edit the played matches count? I think this would be a easier way to do it, since most people want to have everything unlocked, and not only certain items. But I'd appreciate any method to be honest.

Thanks in advance.
 

faith13

What is cheating?
Jun 10, 2017
2
0
1
#33
Thank you @TechnoJacker for the help and @pox911 for the code! Works perfectly :)
 
Jun 11, 2017
5
0
1
#34
Hi im newer ,i have a question
I want to know ,how to play as true devil Kazuya (with Boss rage art) in arcade or training mode ?
have cheat table ? or Trainer to play him with boss move ( not only skin mod )
 

ZoDDeL

What is cheating?
May 8, 2017
2
0
1
#36
hey hey :D
ive searched for the rage value and added it to the STN table + powerbar eliza/akuma (Ex GoHado / Ex Tatsumaki ...) and health pointer

some basics:
player 1 = left / player 2 = right
set health pointer at 0 = KO (instantwin/lose)
rage pointers need to freeze and they must both used A+B to work correct + script must be activated

you can do infinite rage attacks at any health (if activated) and/or disallow enemy to use his rage arts :twisted:
you can spam EX powerbar moves with eliza/akuma and/or disallow enemy to use it.

p.s. yes my scripts arent the hifi shit but they do what i want and i dont know anything about assembly :p

 

Attachments

9876789

What is cheating?
Jun 21, 2017
1
0
1
#37
can anyone here help me find the code for "sweat" ? :D
enable sweat is all i need.
 

Kerio

What is cheating?
Jun 21, 2017
1
0
1
#38
Could someone who's brighter than me at this find the address/value for money?
I'd like to set mine to 900000.
A table I'd just have to import and click would be amazing. Thanks in advance.
 

shirako

What is cheating?
Jul 3, 2017
1
0
1
#39
pretty sure this corrupted my save data the cheat engine code to unlock everything
 
Jul 17, 2017
7
1
3
#40
Johndoerian post_id=10656 time=1497087211 user_id=6446 said:
TechnoJacker post_id=10645 time=1497069382 user_id=1931 said:
senseirain post_id=10630 time=1497035334 user_id=6398 said:
~ Request ~
CE table for Unlock All (Including Player Customization)


Thank you <3
faith13 post_id=10644 time=1497068487 user_id=6437 said:
Sorry for the bother, how do I use that code to unlock all? I've tried replacing the code in another downloaded table and running it but got the "Failure loading trainer : Data error" message. Thanks in advance!
Open Cheat Engine, then in the code field above with the Unlock All cheat, click on Select All or highlight all the code. Then right click and hit copy or press Ctrl+C and then in Cheat Engine, paste the code in the cheat engine window by pressing Ctrl+V. Cheat Engine supports copy and pasting cheats.
This doesn't work for me either, do you know how to edit the played matches count? I think this would be a easier way to do it, since most people want to have everything unlocked, and not only certain items. But I'd appreciate any method to be honest.

Thanks in advance.
I would also like to know how to edit the played matches count so I can unlock the costumes and accessories without getting a corrupt save error. If anyone can make a CT for this, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
 
Top Bottom